Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Guide

Succes

I do not believe in manifestation. I believe u get what ur ready for. In terms of succes its not nessesarrily how much u want it, but if ur road is paved for it.
And why u want succes. Do u want succes so u can free urself from certain unwanted bagage OR do u get succes because u freed urself from unwanted bagage.
The first creates illusion and obsession. The second is obtained and simply is. Its not needed, therefore there is oppurtunity and not obession.
Old 17-11-2014, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
I do not believe in manifestation.
I believe u get what ur ready for.
In terms of success its not necessarily how much u want it, but if ur road is paved for it.
And why u want success.
Do u want success so u can free urself from certain unwanted baggage
OR do u get success because u freed urself from unwanted baggage.
The first creates illusion and obsession.
The second is obtained and simply is.
Its not needed, therefore there is opportunity and not obsession.
It would have been better placed in the Manifesting and LOA section, bec it may not receive as much attention.

I agree with what you said.
Except, I do believe in manifesting or manifestation...with a formula, following a method.
You seem to have the formula correct.

My spellcheck went bonkers, I corrected spelling,
hope that was alright...some don't like that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Guide

i do believe its possible, but i dont care about it. I dont buy the i want this and ill get it stuff. Its out of place imo.
Old 17-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Ivy

Yes, it's funny, just recently I heard it put this way... we can build ladders and rockets to go in search of the sun, or we can remove the clouds and the sun will be there where it's always been.

Paradoxically, sometimes the seeking and mental somersaults are the very cannonball that bring down the barriers that show what was there all the time - so there are no wrong ways... just different ways to walk.
Old 17-11-2014, 10:04 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
I do not believe in manifestation. I believe u get what ur ready for. In terms of succes its not nessesarrily how much u want it, but if ur road is paved for it.
And why u want succes. Do u want succes so u can free urself from certain unwanted bagage OR do u get succes because u freed urself from unwanted bagage.
The first creates illusion and obsession. The second is obtained and simply is. Its not needed, therefore there is oppurtunity and not obession.

The world is a series of cycles in flow that are a continuation of one another. What is, has already been, and is already there, and will be ..so where you land when you are born, is unique to your role in the whole of those cycles. It is all going to happen. The opportunity is simply being here, being you and being a part of life. Illusion is when you don't believe in you. Success is the illusion. Life is opportunity...but then everyone has their cycle and path so its all as it is no matter how one views it..
Old 17-11-2014, 10:08 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
i do believe its possible, but i dont care about it. I dont buy the i want this and ill get it stuff. Its out of place imo.

Life is a process of your creation with what is available to you in any given moment, you can play out your process anyway you want. The details are already there, the perception of how you obtain is just your own process and perceived way of doing and being something that you already are..
Old 17-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Quote:
i do believe its possible, but i dont care about it.
I dont buy the i want this and ill get it stuff. Its out of place imo.
I needed a box 2 inches wider than what I had for a cat heating pad outdoors for tomorrow...I walked
the dog and there it was...with even more insulation than the box I had that was too tight!
Everything I need is just 'there'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-11-2014, 10:17 PM
silent whisper

[quote=Miss Hepburn]I needed a box 2 inches wider than what I had for a cat heating pad outdoors for tomorrow...I walked
the dog and there it was...with even more insulation than the box I had that was too tight!
Everything I need is just 'there'. [/QUOTE

That is because your living your life. Its all there. Where your focus lays, where you are at in your life, what you receive and how you perceive it all in the receiving and findings of your life..:)

Continuation means where you are is where you and all of you, one with you is as one in the whole continuum...
Old 18-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I needed a box 2 inches wider than what I had for a cat heating pad outdoors for tomorrow...I walked
Everything I need is just 'there'.

Litterally my little house is packed with furniture i just came across. And a nice carpet as well. And it aint rubbish at all. Good energy as well.

Also i wanted some red rug for in the garage so the first part isnt so uncosy. I just happened to see just that. However it was all filty with dirt. But after some cleaning it was all good. Fitted perfectly.
Old 18-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Master

i am a success. i am. maybe not materially.

i successfully raised my children
i successfully finished school
i successfully did 37 years of marriage.
i successfully empty nested
i successfully recovered form cancer
i successfully
i successful
i successfully

working on something and succeeding is important.

kk