Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-12-2010, 03:09 PM
dreambot

In regards to karma, I have had detailed telepathy messages which was kind of like a Q & A about the universe, between me, my main spirit guide and his 'superior'.

I actually asked them why I was stuck in this uncomfortable physical body, and they told me two reasons:

1. my conceptual understanding of the world was not high enough for me to move on, I needed to learn more lessons.
2. I had 'karma-bonds' with other life forms on earth...and they need to be resolved before I can move on.

Going into karma in more detail - because it's an interesting topic - Basically I asked them about what happens if we do 'bad things', you know, murder, rape? That kind of stuff. They told me that if we do a bad thing, it is between us and the people involved to sort it out. These events never go unnoticed and have to be sorted out in other lifetimes.

Imagine having a teacher who is on a different vibrational frequency - meaning you as the student cannot touch, hurt, control or threaten the teacher, the teacher calmly observes what is going on, usually without too much emotional attachment. If they see some bad things happen, it automatically forms karma bonds between the people involved. So it sort of sorts it out on its own...

It makes sense as to why the world has a lot of pain too. It's all part of the grand scheme. It's why you should never 'force help' on someone. If they refuse to accept help, it means that the Source energy feels they are not ready to receive the help!

Likewise if you feel you want to help/heal someone, they will come to you and it will just feel right...A lot of this is done by following what feels right deep within. One thing is for sure though, that we cannot escape what we've already done, no one gets away with anything really...

Every detail of every cell or atom within the universe at any given time is being stored in a gigantic data hall - don't ask me how I know this - I've just sensed it very strongly before while meditating - actually I've seen this large golden curving hallway (like a cylinder but twisting round) where you can select and 'jump' to any point in space-time to watch what happened at that moment!' You would only be viewing it - not interacting with it. I believed we had access to this information when we died, or maybe higher spirits can only access it. Not sure.

As soon as you have a serious interaction with someone which invokes karma, you form a bond with that person which will not go away until both people involved are 'satisfied'. This bond can go through many different lifetimes - bonding you to earth lives.

The spirit's do not actually judge us personally, it's more like a teacher letting a bully and a victim sort it out between each other. Karma does its own work.

Once we've sorted out karmic bonds between ourselves...the only thing they judge us on is what they called 'understanding'. This understanding has nothing to do with academics or human IQ. It is the fundamental 'lessons' engrained into us over many lifetimes. It's why some people seem to be just born wise, they've probably learnt more lessons than you and had more previous lives!

Hope this helps and it is interesting~

dreambot