Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Enya

An actual encounter...

Soulmates... twin flames... after a few years, you start to get jaded with the 'buzzword' of the year. I know someone who met their twin flame and their soul mate... one connection put her thru heaven and hell, the other is pure love.

She was told by her spirit friends who her soul mate was, well before she met him. I remember her agonising over him... dreaming about him, feeling the empathic connection even though they were at other ends of the country, being unable to sleep, to think, to function... and this from a woman who is very knowledgable about spiritual things. I won't tell the whole tale, but eventually she had to close the door on him. She rejected him because, in this life, he was/is egotistical, materialistic and not a person she could live with. She knows their spirits still have a deep, deep connection and they 'married' in spirit, but not in this life. She grieved that they cannot be together in this life, but she stuck to her principles and integrity. The spiritual work came first.

The second connection, the twin flame, is waiting to be with her again. They met, years ago, and knew then they had something special. But... neither was free to walk away and start again and they decided to carry out the contracts both were attached to. Many years later, having lost contact, my friend suddenly knew total loss and pain when her twin flame died and their connection in this life was cut.

A miracle is happening... he is going to be a 'walk-in', taking over another man's life/body as they 'trade places'. He will be with my friend and together, they will do great work here.

If I didn't know and trust this lady with my life, I would seriously doubt the validity of this story. Heck, she questioned it too and still is a bit wary, lol. But it *is* true and it *is* happening, so I know that soul mates, twin flames, twin souls... exist.
What I also know is that what many people 'think' is such a connection... is sadly an illusion. But... their reality is not mine. There is always something to be learnt.

Old 17-03-2011, 10:26 AM
leeslight

Well I totally agree with you..... In the first encounter, the man had let his ego rule him and push his true spirit aside... :(

The second, I believe is what many people do encounter and just don't know it. For, me, I am now waiting for my second chance... I met a man and the bond was there between us, we both were in horrid relationships, but stayed in them because of one reason.. (children / child) but he helped me to leave mine, it was like he knew, but couldn't do it for me....

He tried to walk away after I did..... I tried to help him but couldn't help him the way I wanted to, cause he still had unfinished business and I knew if I interfered, then we wouldn't have worked out... and she drew him back into her web with another child.

Now turns of events, I am waiting for him, its been 12 years.. in that time I did move on, but it didnt work out, and he has his girls and moved away from her but he lives about a 11 hour drive away from me.

I know that my soul mate twin flame will once again come find me... and this time.. I wont let go....

Love and Light
Old 17-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Enya

Thanks for sharing your story, Leeslight... my friend feels the same. They were meant to be together but their integrity and existing contract was tested at the time... now, they are free to be togther.
Old 17-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Mind's Eye

I wish your freind much luck... keep us posted as to whether this actually works out or not.
Old 18-03-2011, 07:19 PM
sparkle422

I too wish your friend good luck. I too was shown(with excessive amounts of validity) who my tf/soulmate is. It's been close to 4yrs. and we still haven't met in person. I am married w/ kids and he has kids and has a partner, but has never married her. We have seen each other 2x, but I guess the "time wasn't right." I agonized over him, it ripped my life apart. I know now it came along with my spiritual awakening and I learned alot. I still think of him constantly. I think maybe I was being shown the future no matter how its going to work out. Now all my "signs and validity" have stopped. Its painful not to have that connection with my guides like I did. I believe it was a learning exp. and now i have to focus on another area in my life and see what happens.
Old 18-03-2011, 07:56 PM
boxinggregger0

delate delate delate.........my ''acting '' day's are over .

Last edited by boxinggregger0 : 18-03-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old 18-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle422
I too wish your friend good luck. I too was shown(with excessive amounts of validity) who my tf/soulmate is. It's been close to 4yrs. and we still haven't met in person. I am married w/ kids and he has kids and has a partner, but has never married her. We have seen each other 2x, but I guess the "time wasn't right." I agonized over him, it ripped my life apart. I know now it came along with my spiritual awakening and I learned alot. I still think of him constantly. I think maybe I was being shown the future no matter how its going to work out. Now all my "signs and validity" have stopped. Its painful not to have that connection with my guides like I did. I believe it was a learning exp. and now i have to focus on another area in my life and see what happens.
I highlighted those sentences, Sparkle, because I think they are often what the tf/soulmate connection is about. It's not always that you are destined to get together or whatever... it's about what you learn from it. It's a tough lesson, from what I've seen, which is why I often recount some of my friend's story to illustrate that it's not a romantic connection by any means...

A thought just occured - is this then a lesson in the emotional intensity of spiritual love, translated through the filter of human experience?