Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Wallaby

Trying to find myself in all of this

Hi guys,

Not sure where to put this but I have had some wonderful weeks since opening up about spirituality and earth angels etc - this is all very new to me, the whole concepts and everything, but it feels completely right (you all know what I mean by that ).

But I guess I am kinda stuck right now.

I feel like I need to connect with my soul before I go anywhere. I have lost touch with who I am throughout this whole process and don't really know how to go about finding myself.

I guess throughout my life I have lost touch with who I am, but I never really noticed that I had lost touch, whereas now I am so much more aware of where I am at and my thoughts that now I am at an impasse, where the fact that I have lost touch is affecting my personal life and I want to gently guide myself to helping me reach out to my true soul and find out what I am and what I want to be.
All I want is to be at peace and I feel completely conflicted and confused most of the time. I want to be alone (although I can't be, I have a very young family), I want to be able to relax and I can't, I just want to be "me".

Sorry if this sounds completely bizarro and sorry if its in the wrong spot but I just needed to get it all out.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:33 AM
MaliMarie

Angel1

Welcome to the neighborhood :) I have some advice for you... If you've chosen to live with the knowledge of the presence of angels and all "supernatural" beings, you're life will never have the same kind of peace that others do. I am an earth angel and now, after years of coming to peace with that and understanding what that means, I am now able to say that to people. But the thought that I believe, see, and do things that most people don't necessarily believe in still keeps me on my toes. I live in southern mississippi and this isn't the most open minded of places. But heres my advice... As long as you're happy with who you are and you believe in all you are, the peace will come. There will always be turmoil and strife in the world, but we are here to teach virtues, to help anyone out there who needs it. If you are having so much trouble finding yourself, try meditation... I know it's hard to meditate with children, mine is almost 10 months. The shower or bath is a great place for alone time. Your dreams are another excellent way to see your deepest desires. You're subconcious comes out through your dreams and if you listen to them, you could be so much happier. I think my advice turned into alot of babbling and I'm sorry there's so much to read...
Old 11-09-2011, 09:13 AM
mattie

Getting Unstuck

What keeps you stuck?
Old 13-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Wallaby

MaliMarie, yeah, I agree with that. Although I don't believe that has contributed to this feeling completely, as I need to get myself sorted out first before I can honestly start testing my new found spirituality.

Matt, I really honestly don't know what it is that keeps me stuck. It seems to be my dynamic with my hubby but a lot of that is situations that we end up in together that is purely the result of the stage of life we are in. Don't get me wrong we are quite successful and have a wonderful young family of our own but because of that, it appears that we are less able (because of the kidlets) to actually take the time to work things out that seem to keep causing this feeling of being lost - we both feel it at different times and it is just tiring for both of us as we support each other through it. It gets very tiring and annoying that we are constantly working on improving these things within each other and somehow we keep ending up back at the same place. I guess its just trying to break a cycle somehow, although the cycle is different each time (and we approach it from a different angle each time too), we end up back at the start. I guess I just wish that it would feel like we made some progress at some point, that would be nice!

If any of that makes any sense???

Oh and he is an earth angel as well - but his awareness and vibrations aren't as high as mine yet so we are on different levels there too.
Old 13-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Medium_Laura

Welcome to SF, you may need to work on your meditation. Getting in touch with self is learning to focus inward.
Old 13-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Sungirl

Hi Wallaby

I am thinking I am possibly an earth angel too... in Doreen Virtue's book I am a mix of a Wise Person and an Incarnated Angel....

My experience is that part of being an earth angel is that I am on a fast track to clear stuff, my stuff. This means I very rarely feel settled or know who I am. At times I am growing and changing very fast, that is never going to be settling. But, I hold the faith that it is for a reason and that at every turn there is a lesson for me to learn and grow from. I see it as a series of hoops that Spirit puts in front of me to help me get to where i need to be... so I just do my best to keep on jumping and saying yes.

Try to accept who you are now, rather than trying to get back to someone you were. If you can accept the now you can build on it, but you can't create more without accepting the foundation as it is.... which is perfect btw ;)
Old 14-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Master
In my view, every human is an earth angel. Some have a life plan where they never realize it and some choose to ignore it in different ways.

Because Wallaby intends to learn about herself, her path for that must be unique to her. The path for hubby is unique for him. I suspect that the issue here is that they are looking for a common path of discovery. There are none that I am aware of.

Personal discovery involves awakening to our deeper thoughts and feelings. The diversity and degree of feelings or insights on any subject need to be identified. I can not imaging how any of us would attain that understanding without assistance from our inner guidance.

May I ask how strong a connection has been established with your inner guidance?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Master

apparently I am facing the same since my guide here told me I am and even AA Michael himself. It is just... I am connected to Father/Divine Source/I Am presence/God Aton of Light.. and I know that everybody come to the point where I am anyway.. and I view all as ONE.. so that makes me think.. why are labels important? I dont say it to be rude or anything,not at all.. but just telling you how Im thinking.. Ive known all my life I dont fit in.. the angel concept is quite new to me.. Im more like so,what can I use it to,when all are ONE.. and all will get where I am.. a label doesnt change anything for me.. Im still the same.. think the same.. get on my path the same.. Ive lived with my abilites all my life.. I know and experience things and have.. so Im asking myself,what use is it for,knowing Im happen to be angelic?
I wonder what you say to that? Its my private thoughts, that Im sharing and it is not any critisism or anything.. I just..wonder. Dont know how to grab it thats all. In my viewpoint it is most more important to have connection to Father within.
Old 15-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Master

hi marie-just wondering, did your angels/guides show you any signs when you asked if you were an incarnated angel? =) just curious!
Old 15-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Master

Songs, and flashes, and everyone talking about it, lighted beings and shuttles, past lives memories..