Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Guide

I hate to resurrect an old thread but apparently I was hanged for being a witch in a past life because I was psychic and this fear of being psychic (because it caused me to be killed) is holding me back from progressing spiritually :|

It's really annoying.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Deactivated Account

I wonder how I missed this thread the first time, very interesting ! Thanks for dusting this off from the archives ragdoll.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Master

I think many on this forum may fall into this category..
Me personally died being accused falsely a few times and also I have been one too.
Old 13-10-2012, 03:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
I think many on this forum may fall into this category..

froebellian, just curious about your comment above...

what makes you think many on this forum may fall into this category ? Category being, I am guessing... being a witch in a past life ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 13-10-2012, 05:01 AM
Master

Many here have had several incarnations.. troubled ones and I believe we all carry imprints from previous incarnations that get triggered.

Witches were persecuted abundantly and I believe many had unfinished business as I do. Whether we want to acknowledge this or not is dependant on ones acceptance on the spiritual path.

We are in an more accepting era that makes this possible.

As you know most witches have the ability of foresight and the majority of people on SF have that ability from somewhere deep within their imprints.
Old 13-10-2012, 05:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for explaining froebellian, very interesting.

Expect Miracles !

Old 13-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Master

I just arrived in Salem last night to sort out things..
Old 13-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
I just arrived in Salem last night to sort out things..

funny you should mention that

last night I came across this tiny tidbit of info, I suspected as much, but here it is ..... " not every witch lives in Salem "

Expect Miracles !

Old 13-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

I was a witch twice that I know very much on a conscious level of being. I know the place I lived and the life I had very clearly in the one path as a witch. In that life I had a good life, but too a secret life. I did things in this life that do not sit well with me but I know that it was right for the times I was in.

The second life was not a good one, I was hung and then burned. At 21 I had a NDE happen and I fractured C4 in the neck and the jaw. I have chonic pain from that not being found til 6 months later. I have cleared a lot of the energies that might go to the event where I was hung. I manage it but its not gone.

I too was in Roman times a man that had the job of beheading other's, in that life I was given the choice of doing that job or feedeing them to the lion's as I was firm with the hatchet I chose to give them a fast and sure instant death. Again that ties to the neck area. Realted who knows.

We can hold with us many a thing from our past but too what out Soul has a contract to follow might hold some of our path as well. I do know in finding the blocks we might have it can move us forwards maybe not to full healing but to balance and I can live life in that place of balance.

Lynn
Old 13-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Deactivated Account

oh my Lynn !! These past life experiences can be so........ can't quite think of the word I am looking for ....

Expect Miracles !