Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Gauss
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kita
I had many dreams when I was a little girl that my head would fall off and I would have to hold it on. But I didn't remember this life time until I was nearly 30 and married to my murderer.

That seems familiar from other past life stories, how one ends up with one´s killer in this life and usually that means you "should" be mean to him this time around(until you realized the situation and realized you could develop to a higher spiritual level if you forgive him...)...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Osian
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
I went for hypnoses yesterday ( wow that was totally wierd ) As the hypnotherapist regressed me to my child hood to find out where the tension in my back comes from (I have been struggling with back pain most of my life) my subconcious skipped the childhood and took me back to some other time. I saw this old well made of stone, like in the middle ages, I was there and I was very scared, trying to protect a little girl (think it was my daughter) From far away people came running at me and the little girl yelling they were gonna kill me and screaming "witch" ... The tension in my back got so intense that i got really sick to my stomach. Long story short I saw more or less the same picture in a dream before, only thing is this time I was stabbed in the back with a knife and not burnt.

Guess I just wanna know if anyone else here has had a simillar past life experience of being killed because of being a "witch" ??

Yep!!! I as stripped naked and whipped!! i had to lay low to avoid death, people didnt like me as a witch, i was a very wise woman with alot of power apparently. During a soul retreval i bought this lady back with me, along with a butterfly and a book. I'm still not sure what the book is about. Im still not sure if i believe any of it!! am i a witch....well......who knows lol.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Summerland
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Thanx Sunny Shine!!! I hope so, but i have to go back again, she specifically asked my subconcious what gifts I got from that life time and I couldn't answer her, maybe there is still some things I need to resolve. And get this... The place I was stabbed in that life is exactly the place I have a huge birthmark today, strange hey....

Gina, I have been a witch a few times. Once I was accused by my husband of using witchcraft so that I would not get pregnant by him (true) Drowned that time. Another time I was a young arrogant herbalist/witch out gathering herbs. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and fell off of a cliff into a ravine. My herbal bag was just out of reach, couldn't get to it as my back was broken. I layed there for several hours and heard wolves getting closer; I wanted herbs out of my bag so that I would be dead before the wolves got to me.
And yes, suffer from terrible backaches and cannot put my face in water, not even in the shower.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-03-2011, 12:51 PM
God-Like God-Like is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,918
  God-Like's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
And yes, suffer from terrible backaches and cannot put my face in water, not even in the shower.

Hi Summer

A friend of mine started to have back aches and he didn't understand as to why all of a sudden he had these pains .

He went to a spiritual fayre a few years back and had some healing while he was there. The healer took him back to a previous life where at the age that he Is now In his present Incarnation was the same age that he was when he died of a sword wound that penetrated through the kidney area.

The cell memory of such a thing brought on his back pain so I can relate to what you say regarding your own back problem .

What my friend did after and during the healing was to ask (pray) for the cell memories to be released If they do not serve him In this lifetime .

He hasn't had a problem since .

x daz x
__________________
Everything under the sun is in tune,but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-03-2011, 02:47 PM
Summerland
Posts: n/a
 
I was able to wean myself off of the hydrocodone. The doctor had tried morphine, but I had a horrible reaction. After getting off the pain killers I have been able to get by with just Ibuprofen. My cells are not very cooperative; in fact they have a mind of their own. But I did fall down 21 steps on my fanny at the age of 16 which was about the age that I was when I fell off of the cliff.
Any ideas of how to get these cellular memories to listen to me? Being serious here~~~~ I am a Reiki practioner, but it doesn't seem to work on me, which would indicate that subconsciously I do not feel worthy of being healthy or healed.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-03-2011, 03:27 PM
God-Like God-Like is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,918
  God-Like's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I was able to wean myself off of the hydrocodone. The doctor had tried morphine, but I had a horrible reaction. After getting off the pain killers I have been able to get by with just Ibuprofen. My cells are not very cooperative; in fact they have a mind of their own. But I did fall down 21 steps on my fanny at the age of 16 which was about the age that I was when I fell off of the cliff.
Any ideas of how to get these cellular memories to listen to me? Being serious here~~~~ I am a Reiki practioner, but it doesn't seem to work on me, which would indicate that subconsciously I do not feel worthy of being healthy or healed.

Yes I understand the difficulty In connecting on a cell level. 7l does a lot of that kinda work also summerland.

You pretty know all the Ins and outs regarding healing work summer so perhaps I can't add anything to your knowledge but If we look at pain In a way that "somethings needs to be let go of" what are we holding on to I would ask myself and then go Into prayer regarding this In self enquiry .

It has taken me 6-7 years to connect on a elemental level so you see how much practice perseverance It does take anyone to do anything .

Sometimes It Is just not the right time karmically to let go of certain pains so perhaps the cells won't allow the release of pain. It can be ever so complicated In pin pointing the cause. I wouldn't give up tho (easier said than done) lol

My on and off back pain apparently stems from an Inner loneliness that manifests when I feel the lack of like minded people or the lack of connection with my soul group In my life.

x daz x
__________________
Everything under the sun is in tune,but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Summerland
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Yes I understand the difficulty In connecting on a cell level. 7l does a lot of that kinda work also summerland.

You pretty know all the Ins and outs regarding healing work summer so perhaps I can't add anything to your knowledge but If we look at pain In a way that "somethings needs to be let go of" what are we holding on to I would ask myself and then go Into prayer regarding this In self enquiry .

It has taken me 6-7 years to connect on a elemental level so you see how much practice perseverance It does take anyone to do anything .

Sometimes It Is just not the right time karmically to let go of certain pains so perhaps the cells won't allow the release of pain. It can be ever so complicated In pin pointing the cause. I wouldn't give up tho (easier said than done) lol

My on and off back pain apparently stems from an Inner loneliness that manifests when I feel the lack of like minded people or the lack of connection with my soul group In my life.

x daz x

Actually you made me remember one of my most important lives when I was killed by a column falling across me. So there you go. I have carried that memory and the circumstances leading up to it as a primal force in my lives. So until that is completely resolved I think that the back pain and I are entwined. I had never made that connection before, so I thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 17-03-2011, 07:15 PM
earthwanderess earthwanderess is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
 
When I was a youngster I used to have a lot of dreams of being in the woods and living in a small stone cabin with herbs hanging from the rafters with 3 older women who sang around a big cauldron. They used to scoop out slides (like from projectors) and show me things- the pictures would come alive. Many of these things ended up happening in 'real life." I always felt that these women were witches.

As an adult I have had dreams about being thrown in the water and drowning. When I get very cold I have flashbacks where I was in a well being drowned by many people yelling at me and calling me a witch.

Recently I watched a show on the History Channel about witches and there was a piece about witches being murdered by having a door put on their chest and stones put on top of it (I never heard of this form of torture/murder before). As I watched I started to sob and felt a pressure in my chest (this pressure has happened off and on since June of last year and stopped in January). I still have the pressure and believe that I need to do some past life work to get rid of it.

I have always had a fascination with plant life and I sense that I used to be a healer who used herbs. I started to study herbs herbs about 5 years ago and find that I have a knowing already about many herbs. I also sense that I was killed as a witch because I had healed people using plants and it irked someone.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 17-03-2011, 09:38 PM
iolite
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthwanderess
Recently I watched a show on the History Channel about witches and there was a piece about witches being murdered by having a door put on their chest and stones put on top of it (I never heard of this form of torture/murder before). As I watched I started to sob and felt a pressure in my chest (this pressure has happened off and on since June of last year and stopped in January). I still have the pressure and believe that I need to do some past life work to get rid of it.


They did this in the Salem Witch Trials. Playwright Arthur Miller wrote about it in "The Crucible". I had to read it in American Lit class in high school. He wrote during the Black Listing of the McCarthy Era of the 1950's in the US.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 18-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Miko Miko is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 134
  Miko's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
I went for hypnoses yesterday ( wow that was totally wierd ) As the hypnotherapist regressed me to my child hood to find out where the tension in my back comes from (I have been struggling with back pain most of my life) my subconcious skipped the childhood and took me back to some other time. I saw this old well made of stone, like in the middle ages, I was there and I was very scared, trying to protect a little girl (think it was my daughter) From far away people came running at me and the little girl yelling they were gonna kill me and screaming "witch" ... The tension in my back got so intense that i got really sick to my stomach. Long story short I saw more or less the same picture in a dream before, only thing is this time I was stabbed in the back with a knife and not burnt.

Guess I just wanna know if anyone else here has had a simillar past life experience of being killed because of being a "witch" ??

Sounds most likely that you were wrongly accused and killed and carry over this resentment.

I only recall one past life dream about being a witch, and I was a pretty nasty one at that. I summened deamons and tormented people with them who got in my way and could summon swarms of wasps, which scared alot of people. I obsessed over becoming immortal, but eventually I was killed in my sleep, by a local boy who stabbed me in my gut. Not fun, and I don't even know why I was so nasty in that life, but I think I had just become power hungry. I am paying for it in this life though. All of my natural abilities were taken away, though they are slowly coming back, but in a more positive way. Though I accidentally summoned a deamon not to long ago, and will never make that mistake again, lol. And wasps have plagued me lately.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums