Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Agreed! (Personal responsibility more or less sums it up, I think.)
I am comfortable with my "godless heathen" status, so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The world could use more godless heathens whose only spiritual concern has to do with evolving their personal responsibility awareness. About 7 billion more.
Old 27-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volaju
Life has not proven to me that karma is real, so me personally I do not believe in it - only that our actions have repercussions
Funny you write that, after 30 years of karma belief I ditched mine last year, along with my God/Creation Source beliefs. Intellectual belief and theory = no longer interested in spiritual speculation, sorry.
Old 27-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Guide

My intentions weren't to question anyone's spirituality...bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad. There was some things I needed to learn at that time, and I did. I think my personal responsibility is to forgive. That is an issue with me....and justice. I think the biggest lesson I need to learn is to not see myself as a victim. That has taken me so far away from forgiving and moving on for good. I guess you could say it my higher calling. Although I'm not religious, I did go to a Southern Baptist church as a kid and learn about Jesus. Forgiveness is paramount to health and surviving. Even though I attended church (and I haven't since) nothing could have prepared me for the psychic experiences I had. Actually, I'd had them since I was a kid, but didn't know what it was as nobody in my family talked about that stuff. I don't know anything about karma, but I do know there is something else out there....my guess is energy. I could write a book on the psychic experiences I have had since I was a kid....just because I was done wrong, doesn't mean I can ignore all the experiences I've had my whole life. Dreams, visions, warning of deaths, visits from deceased relatives, energy imprints, ect, ect. I will share or make a post sometime...through my eyes and my words. I've defiantly went through periods where I lost myself and put it all away for a time. I can tell you that for many of these experiences, there was confirmation or proof right after and in some cases, witnesses. So don't let bad things sway your beliefs...that's when you need to be the strongest. I still go through and see things that I question all the time...that are wrong, unfair or tragic. It throws me down and It takes time to get back up and try to make sense of it. It defiantly makes me question my beliefs, even with all the experiences I've had. It's hard not to.
Old 27-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
My intentions weren't to question anyone's spirituality.
I never took your comments that way. I saw you asking how the universe deals with the imbalance you experienced (the pain others caused you). The conversation then morphed into a broader examination of what karma may and may not be.
Old 28-05-2016, 05:10 AM
Guide

I know you didn't, I just didn't want this post to cause others to lose faith or question their beliefs. There are times I feel the same way...but HORACE said something I learned when that happened to me...and I lost sight of it. Let go of the energy and it will go back to the sender. I've actually seen this first hand and I know better. Injustice always angers me...but I refuse to take blame for their behavior and I did not do anything to cause it..so I have no responsibility there, unless I play victim and blame myself. I was just young and naive, I really didn't know how to handle the situation. But, I have been blessed with truly amazing spiritual experiences that have kept me living and believing in a higher realm. It's a two edge sword for me.
Old 28-05-2016, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Injustice always angers me...
I experienced injustice at the hospital a couple years back. People lining up at the clinic, waiting for it to open. When the doors finally opened, a number of people who had arrived later, pushed past some of the elderly people who had been first in the waiting area. I wrote the hospital about this and they changed their policy; now they issue numbers to those arriving in the waiting area. There are reasons why situations happen to us, one being our experiences can be of benefit others at some later time.
Old 28-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
There are reasons why situations happen to us, one being our experiences can be of benefit others at some later time.

I agree...especially if a push for change is beneficial for the community as a whole...

Even in online communities I've been involved with in the past, every time I've suggested a change to the dynamics of the forum it's never been for my own personal interest but rather thinking about others and how such changes could help make the community a better environment for everyone as a whole...
Old 28-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Administrator
These people who targeted you are mentally ill they most prob have not got any concept between right or wrong, i can understand you wanting justice only to well.i fight against injustice ,i always say what goes around comes around its the same as karma.and believe me it does work.
you are angry which is understandable the only way you can take any complaint against them is if they hurt you physically that then becomes a problem for the police ,and they can take steps to deal with them. hold your head up high and ignore them ,

Namaste
Old 29-05-2016, 05:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Please tell me of any examples. I had a group of sick people bully and stalk me out of jealousy while I was pregnant...it caused me and my baby harm. I can't forgive or let it go...I've tried. The damage was done. This should never happen to anyone and I want justice. I believe the main person responsible is a psychopath and some of his followers are, too. I've had to forgive for a lot of things in my life...but I can not understand or forgive these people. I'm a good person and I was unfairly targeted by a group of sick individuals and I want justice.

You asked for examples. I thought I would share one, but as I read the responses, filled with some excellent points and loving advice, I realize I'm truly fuzzy on understanding karma beyond a simplistic version. My understanding of karma is based mostly on western material I've read. There are many here who have studied extensively and it's a pleasure to see the knowledge and wisdom that gets posted.

I have recorded a multitude of past lives uncovered in dreams and meditative work. My intention in dealing with them is to see how they could benefit me in this life, understanding the opportunity for clearing karma in mind. I've identified people in some of the situations who are in my currently life.

Like you, I've had many wonderful spiritual experiences, sometimes having no foreknowledge of the concepts. In the past ten years, I came to understand the dynamics at play with a sister and brother who have always treated me with some disregard, and I just took it with forgiveness. Had I not moved to this area and met two other people, I may never have had any insight into it. With those two in the picture, a series of dreams tied together two past-life scenarios for me. There, the four people were involved together in my life, and the dynamic with my sister was the same. I have made a major change in that relationship and how I will be related to. It infuriated the sister, puzzled the brother. I forgave and walked away. I'm in peace over calling a halt to disrespect without creating a war.

This link will take you to another example, which involved family who bullied my daughter. I chose to remove myself from proximity with the bullies, as did she. What I did not have is a clear story of past lives with any of them, but a between life agreement to allow this scenario to play out in my home. It upset the heck out of me in the regression scenario while I was still 'tranced.' My thought of earth life was, 'It's hell down there. We do such awful things to each other.' Interesting footnote, I shared this story with my daughter, who understands a great deal in spiritual work, and she said, 'Hmmm. That makes it make more sense.'

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...56#post1434956

Many blessings to you.
Old 29-05-2016, 05:31 AM
Master
yea i do i do bad carmas cum 2 thm it duz rely bad thng

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔