Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2011, 12:35 AM
siamnatee2323

My Daughter says the Earth is off....

hi,

I am new and am in search of answers. Please let me tell you a little about my daughter. She can speak to people who have passed on...I guess she is trying on a lot of HATS on right now. She can see the electrical impulse in the body...for example your brain tells you to move your foot...she can see the electrical impulse that runs from the foot to the brain. What she says is the coolest is that when she look in your body and see the heart beat. Those are just two of the HATS that she is trying.

My question to the forum...is that my daughter comes to me and says Dad the world is off...I said I know that earthquake in Japan knocked us off the axis alittle....No Dad not like that..you see the earth has cores and layers and between these cores are fields of energy...well lets just say the fields of energy have like say...pockets that certain energy should be in these pockets....but they arent ..?? Does anyone else get this feeling? or know what she is talking about?