Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-12-2010, 11:21 PM
ThoughtBroadcaster

what forcefully closes the chackras?

i am having a problem with thought broadcasting and people and cars keep coming down my street to read my thoughts. is there a way to stop this? will alcohol, anti psychotics or other drugs stop this by closing my chackras? i keep getting more convinced my thoughts are going out and its getting out of control!!! it could be a psychotic disorder creating psychic interference.
Old 30-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
i am having a problem with thought broadcasting and people and cars keep coming down my street to read my thoughts. is there a way to stop this? will alcohol, anti psychotics or other drugs stop this by closing my chackras? i keep getting more convinced my thoughts are going out and its getting out of control!!! it could be a psychotic disorder creating psychic interference.

First , why do you think that the cars are coming down your street to read your thoughts? Aren't there other people living along your street? Are you on a fairly active roadway?
Closing off chakras is not a wise thing to do. Neither is using alcohol. Very bad idea! Using anti-psychotic medications should only be used if they are prescribed to you by a doctor.
Is there someone who is trying to convince you that your thoughts are being read?
Old 30-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Ravenheart

are you sure you're not seeing syncronicity's because when i first started seeing syncronicity's (i.e- you are thinking about a film you havent seen for ages then later in the day someone brings it up or its on tv) I thought that people might have been able to read my thoughts then eventually I realised otherwise due to -in essence- the law of attraction/quantum physics
Old 31-12-2010, 01:51 AM
Ciqala

Literall thoughts?
Even if you broadcasted your thoughts to the entire world, only a few will be able to hear them because people aren't intelligent beings that can mind read, and if anyone does have the psychic ability to hear everyones annoying thoughts - even then - no ones thoughts are that interesting. It sounds to me like you are paranoid, because why on earth would anyone be interested in anyones thoughts enough to go through all the trouble of stalking and driving past their house? Thoughts are annoying.
Here's a thought - maybe people and cars go down your street because they have to.

And here's a test. Go on a public bus. If you suspect anyone can hear your thoughts, try and mess with them to get a reaction that will prove it, tell them in your mind something really interesting, perhaps pretend you just killed someone and remember the gruesome details of this fake experience, or even tell them in your mind specifically, that you know they are listening to you, and if they don't stop then you will punch them in the face. You can easily see if they are really listening to you then, because you will get a reaction! Or be like "gee, that person sure is hideous!" I used to be paranoid about this same issue. I would always sit on buses, messing with people this way, and eventually it just proved i was paranoid and wasting my time. Also remember, if you stare at someone with intense energy, or even focus on them with intense energy, they will notice, that's not a reaction to mind reading, that's just natural, and being creepy if you decide to do it.

You can also learn the difference between loud thoughts and silent ones. Most of the time, the only thoughts mind readers pick up on, are the ones where you are talking to yourself in your mind, the loud ones. Rare people can hear thoughts, but that is their own ability, not yours. You can't push thoughts into someones head when they are incapable of it.

I agree with Ravenheart - if you spend so much time thinking about things, it will happen - not mind reading, but if you spend all the time in the world, looking out your window, worried about people flocking around you, they will.
Like attracts like.

Drugs and alcohol will only increase paranoia.
Closing chakras can be detrimental to health.
Prescription for paranoia, or therapy may be a good idea.