Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Widdles55

A blocked root...

I am new here as well as being new to the whole spiritual community. almost 2 months ago I didn't believe in anything spiritual what so ever. Dreams were only entertaining but meant nothing to me, I even doubted if I had a soul.

A little but of background here on how I became aware spiritually. It all started with my third eye. I read a few sources of info about it and how to open it. My very first time I had the time to sit down and meditate I opened it, it was an alarming experience going from a none believer to holy **** this is real.

Now I understand I jumped in the water without knowing what was in it and I am concerned. I have done research on the chakras, there roles and functions and such and am pretty familiar with them now.

Here here is my problem. When I close my eyes and meditate I see faces, some of them tried to scare me at first but I learned to not fear them and send them away. They don't trouble me any more. I see a deep dark violet as well when my eyes are closed for any longer then a dozen or so seconds. I realize this color is associated with the third eye. I have turned almost all of my concentration upon my root chakra after learning it is important to open and balance this before attempting to open any others. Yet I cannot, I have tried stones and nearly every technique I could find to open and heal this point in my body but so far nothing. Why was it so easy to open my third eye but now I cannot seem to feel or open any others? Any information would be wonderful and thank you for your taking the time to read this.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 30-12-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 30-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Master
i would look into excercises to balance the root chakra there are many, just do a search.. i would check with healer what's going on first though
Old 30-12-2010, 03:09 AM
Ciqala

What makes you think your base chakra is not open and functioning? Are you not feeling grounded, like floaty? Because the root is what grounds us, it's not necessarily needed to work on other chakras like you say, but if you end up working on a higher chakra and feeling light headed, dizzy, disorientated, try and pull some grounding energies up from the earth into your feet, to the root, other than that, your root chakra, should be working on its own. It usually is, because we are earthly orientated most of the time. Just because you do not feel any sensations there does not mean the lower chakras are not working, they each govern parts of our bodies into physical health.
I think the feelings of opening, you are referring to is kundalini, in that case, kundalini does start at the base chakra, but i don't think it's something anyone should force to happen, because it's an awakening. I'm sure you can find info on how to force it to happen though.
My guess, is that you forcedly opened your third eye, so you aren't actually experiencing the kundalini energies, which is at the base chakra, and goes upwards. Personally, i wasn't able to feel any of my chakras until my kundalini started to rise, and it happened by itself.

How does your third eye feel all the time, and as of now? Do you get constant sensations in it? If you do, it might be cool to see if you can bring down the sensations to your throat chakra, or if you can bring them up to your crown chakra, and go from there.
Old 30-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Widdles55

There is a pressure in the spot on my four head more often then not, during and after meditation it is almost painful but more recently I've gotten used to it. Occasionally I will get head aches, nothing to bad just annoying. Thanks for your time and input.

I have been able to move it down towards my throat chakra but I find its hard to hold onto and it doesn't last long, I feel it at the bottom of my throat and I see a bright flash of blue, like a neon light right in my face. But only for a second. I guess I was expecting there to be some obvious sign like when I opened my third eye. My legs from the knees down went totally numb and cold for about 10 seconds when I opened my third eye as well.
Old 30-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Ciqala

Oh awesome, that is a good thing! :)
You have the ability to see your chakras, which is pretty amazing as it is, but if you can control the sensation and pull it down, this makes me think you may have started the process of kundalini. That is very cool, although said to be rare, because my kundalini started at the third eye as well (in reality my third eye was open since childhood, but just intensified suddenly), although by itself, then it moved up, then down, then up, then down, now it just goes everywhere.
Well i guess, with me, and most, kundalini happens, usually all the time, but it seems you are beginning to feel it.

Oh, don't worry, when the energies begin they can feel unpleasant only because we are not used to it, headaches and such, are just the energies working their way through slight blockages, which is a good thing. Pressure, and all those feelings are just the feelings of the energies working.
You may feel other annoying side effects eventually, but as time goes by, the sensations begin to feel very pleasurable, almost orgasmic hehe. When i was first starting out with it, i had the tendency to flinch and try and stop it from moving, because my body wasn't used to it, and because it kind of scared the **** out of me lol. But you've only been doing this a short while, so just know, it starts to feel a lot better, amazing even. The more you focus on the energies the more powerful they will become, at least in my experience.

Keep trying to move it downwards because that can be an easier way to feel your other chakras, and also try to expand it to the crown (if you wish), just a slight warning that kundalini side effects can be kind of annoying in the first stages, such as nausea, disorientation, extreme sensitivity to all energies around you, and do not be alarmed if you get side effects that seem medical related, they are not, but it brings on the most amazing spiritual awareness, and spiritual abilities. The third eye is supposed to bring out psychic abilities, and help you to see auras and such!
You mention you cannot hold onto it long, it's just focus. If the current ends up at a point and hammers away at it, you might have a blockage that needs some assistance in that chakra, but usually when the real flow of kundalini happens, it gets through it no matter what, which can be unpleasant at first to experience, but i highly enjoy the intensity of it now. Personally my throat chakra is in pretty bad shape from smoking so much, so i always have blockages there, and my kundalini hammers against it like lightening bolts, then tears through it. It feels cool now, but in the beginning i wasn't so pleased.
Old 30-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Widdles55

Thanks Ciqala, I have learned more helpful and relative information from you then I have in the past two months of research. I skimmed over the kundalini info and I have had most of the physical effects of awakening it including depression.

I have literally been sitting here at my computer absorbing any and all information i can find. Yet it only seems to raise more questions. But one has seemed to stick out the most, I am apparently a catalyst indigo. Not sure what that has to do with anything yet though. I have experienced lots of unpleasant things since my awakening.

I have felt tingling in my arms, ears and legs since then though mostly during meditation and i was unsure as to why until now. You have help put me at ease more then you know and I thank you.
Old 31-12-2010, 02:34 AM
Ciqala

Indigo is the name given to those who posses special and or unusual psychic spiritual abilities, or, even amazing emotional abilities such as empathy, and that can easily tie into all of this, seeing as you could naturally have the ability to access kundalini, and probably, many other spiritual talents.
I am glad you are at ease now, because it is an amazing process, it can be stressful at first when unknowing, and slightly unpleasant side effects, but it certainly becomes very pleasurable, and can open up your mind to more spiritual awareness, and even amazing life possibilities, love, understanding, and great things in the future, have fun with it.
Best wishes and positive light for your journey :)