Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-04-2014, 10:35 PM
TwilightSparkle

Shared dreams

It's been two weeks since meeting my TF and so far he's had two dreams that interlocked with two of mine that I had before meeting him. In those dreams I remember there being someone with me and it was sorta like he was telling me what was happening from his perspective in the dream.

In one dream I was arguing with a man who I was romantically involved with. There were flood waters coming in and he had done something to my daughter because he didn't like that I had one. He wanted it to just be the two of us. I also had this feeling that he thought my daughter was evil or something and that it was better if she was dead.

I got really angry and said that I would haunt him for all eternity and I would never forgive him for what he had done.

The next part of the dream I was in a boat and the waters had gotten really high. My daughter wasn't with me but I knew she was safe and I was trying to get to her but I knew I wasn't going to make it. The boat overturned and I fell in the water and watched myself drown.

In his dream there was also a flood taking place and the waters were coming in slowly like they had been in mine. He was with his family but he said he didn't remember seeing them clearly, he just knew he was related to them. They were trying to get away from the water because so they were running to higher ground. Then he said he didn't remember what happened after that.

In another dream I was having an argument with that same man again but we were much younger – like pre-teens. He was being really cruel to me and I was scared of him. A car suddenly came out of nowhere and hit a tree that was near where we were. There was a man in it and I saw him and the car as an opportunity to get away. I pushed the man out of the driver seat and he got in the back seat. I took off and that's when I realized that the man had been chased into the tree by cops. It worried me but I liked the idea of it. It sort of felt like I was taking up his cause because it reminded me of my own and it gave me more will-power to fight.

My perspective changed and I saw the boy who was cruel to me change into a police uniform and he got older. He was angry because I was choosing to go with the other man and he was jealous of him. Even though he was cruel to me I got this feeling that he loved me in some sick way – like I was his property.

The man in the backseat looked terrified because I was making everything escalate further than he thought it would go but he was happy to be there with me. I got the feeling that he was in love with me before I had even gotten in the car.

There was a radio in the car and the police man started to scream into it. He told me to stop and to pull over. I had this feeling that he was jealous but he was also worried. He knew why I was doing what I was doing and he didn't want it exposed. He started to scream that if I didn't pull over then he was going to begin calling in false charges against me and I knew it was to hide his own involvement.

The car veered out of control and I hit another tree. This time it wouldn't start again and I had to get out. I think the other man stayed in the car.

When I got out there was a bunch of cops and at the head of them all there was the police man and he had his gun pointed at me. He was fuming – like, absolutely livid and he was saying a lot of false things about me. He wanted to kill me because killing me meant that his secrets would die with me.

I was still younger than the man but I had gotten older while driving in the car – like an older teen.

Then the police chief came out of nowhere and I started to cry. I looked at him and asked him why he wasn't doing anything. I knew that he knew the truth and it made me angry that he wasn't intervening – It also sort of broke my heart.

All he said was that I couldn't die so I shouldn't worry.

In my TF's dream he was younger and he was walking around a city that was all messed up. He saw someone and he jumped in a car to spy on them but he doesn't remember who it was that he was looking at. For whatever reason he felt that he needed to get away suddenly and so he started the car and began to drive.

He said that a bunch of cops came up behind him and were telling him to pull over but he was scared and didn't. He said there was a tree ahead of him and he was focused on it, like it was drawing his attention. The cops behind him kept saying that they were just trying to protect him because he was going to hit the tree and hurt himself – but he said that it was like they didn't understand something. He was running from something and it was going to bring him more harm than the tree.

And then he hit the tree and woke up.

For me, it seems like everything is like a jig-saw puzzle and the dreams weren't in the right order. I feel the two flood dreams were happening side by side but they happened after the cop dreams. I also feel like the start of my cop dream was side by side with his dream. We weren't near each other but I feel like I was the one he was spying on and that he was watching what was happening between me and the other man. I also feel that what he saw was what had caused him the fear that made him run and his distrust of the cops.

It also feels like these were factual events. They feel different than other dreams do.

I feel like the man in the car is my TF and these events are what initially brought us together the very first time – and this is the first time we've been brought together since then but I also feel like we're being brought together again for the same reason as our fist meeting.

Oddly enough I also get this feeling that the other man in both dream is my current best friend. There's been this major feeling of Karma and it's like he was brought in to atone for what had happened with us.

I know only the future can really tell what is going to happen but I thought I would share and see if anyone gets anything I may have missed from all of it.
Old 17-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Do you dream journal? I keep a private dream journal.I wrote down every little detail,even the color of the cloths I and the people who visit are wearing.What are the facial expressions. Perhaps,there can be a trace of symbolism in colors scenery and motions. Journal the feelings you felt that day and before you go to bed. Perhaps,it will help you better understand your dreams and if you see patterns associated with feelings/emotions...exc.
Old 18-04-2014, 03:18 AM
Knower

When my twin and I first got together we had shared dreams as well. Perhaps the shared connection is all you need to recognize. The realization of the connection could signal an opening of the dam so to speak. Strong soul connections are often shown by shared dreams. The intensity of the connection is confusing to our minds because as people we do not remember our soul connections. It can seem overwhelming and even scary because at our level it does not make any sense. To your higher self however it makes perfect sense. The two clash until both recognize, accept and understand.