Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-04-2014, 06:42 PM
boris76

Red face I need a guide

I'm a musician who sings, plays percussion and drum set. I am coming to a crossroads in my life, and will soon need to make crucial decisions about where to relocate. I feel as though this site may be a powerful tool along with the help of some wonderful individuals, to help gain insight into effectively choosing the right direction for my life. I am surrounded by wonderful people, with the means to explore greater avenues. If there any psychics here that get a feeling for who I am, and what I'm going through, I would love to help you gain more insight into my situation.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Master

You can find some psychics to give you general advice , but you do need to need to make some decisions for your self .
Old 06-04-2014, 01:21 AM
Master

Here is some advice from Seth about choices (and I agree with Desert Rat - they are your choices). So, say you have choice A and choice B. Sit with choice A for a bit - see how it feels, try it on. Then try to project out that path - go down that path for a bit (visualize) what that choice would bring to your life. Then do the same with choice B. The more you do this with the choices in your life, the more able you are to "see" and project into the future a little bit out, and make choices from that perspective. Really try to feel how the choices would feel, and which ever feels better, go with that.

You might start out small first, with choice that don't matter a lot, and feel your way into it. It's like a muscle that we all have that we don't use - it may be a bit rusty at first, but we are all capable of using it.

And no, this wasn't a reading, just some advice he has given others before :)
We create our own reality, so which do you want to create?
Old 06-04-2014, 04:02 AM
boris76

Wink Thanks to you both

I appreciate greatly the time you took to read this and respond. Peace and love
Old 07-04-2014, 03:49 AM
boris76

After reading these replies, I have been able to gain insight into all of the questions I ask, all day, anytime. Thank you both again for taking the time to read this!
Old 07-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Knower

just experience life to the fullest on whatever decision you make because in the end no decision is wrong unless you put a label on it. My two cents

"Use your NOW moment for the Highest Purpose- the creation and the expression of WHO YOU REALLY ARE. Decide who you are- who you want to be-and then do everything in your power to be that." ― Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God