Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Master
The Trinitarian Life

I always imagine what it must have been like for the saints and mystics like Francis of Assisi or Anthony of Padua who received Truths from different spiritual cognition.

These guys knew the word "trinity" didn't exist in the Bible, in fact everyone knew it including the Church but they formulated this conception for humans without clairvoyant perception to understand the threefold nature of God.

It is not two, it is three because three breaks the dualism and makes it One. One into three, three into One. It is not a Parental-offspring relationship as in (Father and Son) it is a relationship between three particles- a Father/Mother, a Son, and a Holy Spirit. The third being the "Spirit" is the very force and allurement trying to bring others into this Trinitarian life to also become sons or daughters.

The Trinity is such a blessed and sacred idealization of the Godhead. It is not just one hand reaching out for us from some distant heaven. It is a hand from heaven, a hand on earth, and a hand within us reaching up inside. Its all encompassing and encircling.

The power is not in the members but in the relationship and the commandment- "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit". That threeway power between them is God, Being Itself. The three members make up the Chain of the Divine Being Itself, and Being Itself is being shared with our being- thus all one Being.

It is a mystery that even my human explanation is hindering but I hope you understand and can experience with me.

Blessed be.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Ecthalion

Forgive me if I am wrong Amilius, but the trinity is not mentioned in the bible is it? I've read it many times but never seen those words. They were an invention of the Catholic church around the 4th century.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Ascender

I see your concept of what a "trinity" is, But question, have you ever thought about researching the origins of a trinity? And why if it's such an important thing for humans to know. Jesus NOR any other true servant of Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3 ,Psa. 83:18), NEVER taught of it, or three in one? Whenever Jesus speak of high Heavenly beings, he NEVER leave his Father out, especially if he's including himself. Here's a few scriptures ,(John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I). here … (John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him). And the one that proves to me!... there's ONLY two beings and NOT 3-in-1 ,(John 10:30 I and my Father are one). It's sad to see the MANY who claim to follow Jesus. Constantly calls him a liar, when he shows he has a Father, and is NOT the Father. And that there's ONLY him and his Father.

MANY are taught falsely concerning the Holy Spirit ,because of what Jesus said ,(Matt. 12:31,32), Jesus said one can even speak ill about him, but NOT the HS. Question, since Jesus KNOWS his Father is the “TRUE GOD”, (John 17:3), why wasn't he mentioned? IF there's a 3-in-1 god, Jesus wouldn’t have left him out. Do people really believe one can speak ill again the man who gave up his life ,(Jesus). But NOTHING would happen if one speaks ill against his Father?! YET!, one can NOT... speak ill against this “third being”, who can't even take or save a life! Jesus WAS NOT speaking of a “third being”, but! ,his Fathers WILL, or POWER. he’s speaking of one talking down on God’s power. The HS isn’t a being, but God causing to happen. To speak ill against it, is saying God can’t do, which will cause ones life. And if the HS was a 3rd., part of Jesus and his Father, why wasn't he mentioned here ,(Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father). For those who wants to believe Jesus is God. He said he DOESN'T even know when the END will come. He said NOTHING about this third being, period!

Here's proof of God's HS ISN'T a being, but his WILL, POWER, or even ACTIVE FORCE ,(Acts 7:55,56 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God), Stephen seen into Heaven because God wanted him to, NOT because there was a spirit being helping him to. Here's another proof of God doing theses things NOT a “third being” ,(Acts 11:24 For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord), Barnabas was a true servants of God, he allowed himself to be full of God’s HS. he was a good and faithful servant. There’s NO being helping him to be this person, he ALLOWED himself to be full of righteous qualities, Jehovah gives to ALL, who wants it. Lastly... ,( Acts 2:1-11), these people of different languages ,ALL began to speak began to speak ONE language, through Jehovah's HS, or his WILL. A teaching and following the belief of a trinity will get MANY destroyed. If they refuse to learn the truth ,(1Tim. 2:3,4), But Jehovah God made sure there's MUCH proof from even them who's NOT serving him. Such as the internet sites and encyclopedias To help those who wants the truth. peace
Old 03-10-2013, 02:47 AM
Master
I know the word was invented but I know there is a Trinitarian God.

God the Father- The Mind of God

God the Son- The Body of God (the Logos)

God the Holy Spirit- The Spirit of God

I love all three persons and we are all heading in our evolution to becoming a "Fourth" Person in the Trinity. That is mankind's and creation's destiny
Old 03-10-2013, 08:39 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I know the word was invented but I know there is a Trinitarian God.
How do you know this? Please explain.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Master
Because I am an

Individual and I have a mind, a body, and a soul.

God is the

Universal and he is the Mind (Father), the Body (Son), and the Soul (The Holy Spirit)

Even science has a three in one mystery-
take a look at this video, its amazing!

http://www.theworkofthepeople.com/th...of-the-trinity