Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
You know, the NDE is all about Revelation, and usually? Change. Speaking with respect to the, "Atheist".
I agree, most atheists who have an NDE are not atheists afterwards.
Also, most religious folk who have an NDE are no longer religious afterwards. They believe in God even more than they did before, but their religion ceases to be important.
Old 24-11-2013, 07:53 PM
StaroftheSea

Fish

Jesus/God is always around us and up to us to set time aside to pray in order to greatly open up our Hearts to Him and communicate! A reminder for myself here during my Soul journey as of the past week!

When I do not set the Earthly time aside to communicate with Jesus/God or have not been praying as of late or let my Soul down with sin, we are distanced (by myself) not by God. It is always easier to think that its God whom has distanced Himself. Not so. It is our Soul and Being that distances ourselves from God through Earth stuff going on and not taking sufficient regular hours or time during the day to be in Communion with Him.

All of those years raising Children, working and buzzing around, catching up with Family, (things that are important) yet nothing is as important as our relationship with Jesus/God and its taken me a good 30 years for the penny to drop so to speak.

God had other Plans for me prior to being born.

I was to be a Nun/Sister or Nurse.

Obstacles occurred and I met and married my Children's Father.

Now of course I would not have had it any other way; the greatest Gift and Blessing God gave me is His Children to loan and raise and I Love my Children deeply and always been there for them sacrificing so many things for them. They have grown up now. Through and by God Blessing me with a Marriage and Children I would not be the Soul or person today without all of those experiences ie the selflessness and sacrifices etcetera for starters. Yet, God Blessed my Family with everything; despite not setting time aside for Him regularly; God always 'there' with us and for us.

The Revelation and reason am mentioning the above:

God did Bless me with all of my passions of wanting to be a 'Nurse'.

My Children as babies had an ailment each for the initial 12 months; one had reflux and the other colic yet both healthy with weight etcetera. I was the primary Parent nursing them as their Father worked long hours in which God knew this would be the situation plus I prayed for His Love and Strength to get through all of the tests this condition caused and God answered! Ditto, when we look at Parents who were blessed with a Child that has a Disability (life long disabilities) or Health issues in which Mum and Dad have been their Doctor and Nurse through Jesus/God.

I reflected upon a family I know who have a Child with Autism (severe) and the Love and Joy in which their 20 year old Son over the years has brought out in both Parents. God's Love I have seen reflected in this Boy's Mother's eyes! Humour too! Despite all of their Hardships financially, socially, and in ways many of us whom have not had these experiences, have taken for granted without intention/non deliberately. "M" the Mother also has had a husband whom is not the easiest Husband to be around. Never in anyone have I seen our Lady Mary reflected; Her Love, Grace, Humility, Kindness, Gentleness and Jesus Love reflected through Our Heavenly Mother. I pray for "M" (this boy's Mother) that she will be greatly rewarded for all of her sacrifices during her Soul journey. "M" too may well have had the passion to be a Doctor or Nurse; I must ask her one day!

Next, my Son had asthma during a two year period as a 5 year old; God gave me the opportunity to nurse my Son through His Guidance and I prayed for His Guidance for it to be taken away in which God answered! Gone by 6 years of age after an attack that almost cost him his Life. Many kids don't grow out of it until puberty and of course other people have asthma throughout their lives. God is always there and answers our prayers!

Then of course all of the other occasions when Children are to be nursed through viruses and illnesses during their lives yet nothing in comparison to what Parents have endured with dying and ill children to 'Nurse' throughout all of their Soul and Life journeys.

If we reflect upon initial aspirations as a Child or think about any 'Passions' we had when young, we may just be surprised to realise that God has always been there for us and indeed has Blessed us in some ways in relation to those Childhood passions or wishes or thoughts back when we were younger.

Love and kindest wishes
Old 24-11-2013, 10:54 PM
That's right we distance ourselves....the faucet is always running...we take our
cup away.
My "thing"....is getting rid of my paperchains, the limitations I place unconsciously on
myself...I am bound by my own limitations in my mind and distractions and laziness..
.none that God laid on me...I am free
at every second to be aware of Reality....either I focus on Truth, Reality or I do not.
It is a constant effort to place the needle back on the record.

Today in meditation it was like being filled by my Father...why? because I was still and
and immediately ...wow. He never leaves me....any moment I focus there is the Divines Presence all around...did that happen overnight? No.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-11-2013, 07:20 AM
StaroftheSea

Incredibly TRUE and concisely said Miss H!

Love and kindest wishes xx
Old 25-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Sumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
God works in God's ways...Not man's.

Those who have experienced God, Jesus / any guide /Angel .. of the Light and Love Of the Creator ...have not an ounce of doubt who is present to their being. Very Humbling IMO .

It is not for us to prove our relationship with God nor to judge which way is the right way. For only God can see into the minds and hearts of humans and why each individual does or chooses what they do.

I love God

:)'s

I your comment !!! Smiler....
Old 26-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Mary Baker

Feeling desolate has always proved to be temporary for me.
God ios LOVE.
Old 26-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Pathfinder

The teacher is always quite during test time