Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-12-2012, 03:01 AM
Fire7

Please pray for me! My wallet/personal info was stolen...!

Everyone: I want to ask if you would PLEASE BE IN PRAYER FOR ME! An older man standing behind me today in Wal-Mart swiped my wallet after I purchased my groceries. A police report was filed. The manager has reviewed the surveillance and although the man's face could be seen clearly (described as "an older dark skinned Haitian looking man") on the video he could not be identified as his license plate wasn't viewable on the video. My cash and personal information (birth certificate, SS card, voter's card, debit card, Access card, etc...)--the perfect recipe for identity theft (which I'm most concerned about) was in there. This will set me back financially and personally---maybe even a few months (as far as plans) as I have to first get all of my statistics done again (which I just got done recently)... and a new job opportunity that was opening for me requires me to purchase (at $130...) a badge which would also require personal ID.

I am keeping a good attitude about this as worse things are happening to people. But honestly, this hurts. It couldn't have happened at a worse time! But I am praying that my wallet will be returned somehow or that my Identity will at least be protected as well as myself and my family (being that this man now knows where I live). So if you find the time and I cross your mind please be in agreement with me in PRAYER! My name is *Darron.* Thank you
Old 22-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire7
Everyone: I want to ask if you would PLEASE BE IN PRAYER FOR ME! An older man standing behind me today in Wal-Mart swiped my wallet after I purchased my groceries. A police report was filed. The manager has reviewed the surveillance and although the man's face could be seen clearly (described as "an older dark skinned Haitian looking man") on the video he could not be identified as his license plate wasn't viewable on the video. My cash and personal information (birth certificate, SS card, voter's card, debit card, Access card, etc...)--the perfect recipe for identity theft (which I'm most concerned about) was in there. This will set me back financially and personally---maybe even a few months (as far as plans) as I have to first get all of my statistics done again (which I just got done recently)... and a new job opportunity that was opening for me requires me to purchase (at $130...) a badge which would also require personal ID.

I am keeping a good attitude about this as worse things are happening to people. But honestly, this hurts. It couldn't have happened at a worse time! But I am praying that my wallet will be returned somehow or that my Identity will at least be protected as well as myself and my family (being that this man now knows where I live). So if you find the time and I cross your mind please be in agreement with me in PRAYER! My name is *Darron.* Thank you

Hi Fire7 . I'm extremely sorry that this happened to you and I want you to know that I really do feel for you . I prayed for you and your situation. Your attitude about the whole thing is admirable and I hope that somehow you can find the strength to continue to keep the attitude you portray in this post. I really do hope that everything turns out okay. Please give any updates on this.
Old 30-10-2013, 02:05 PM
StaroftheSea

For any person who have goods stolen do know that Jesus will reward you along the way in that it is a form of giving regardless of whether or not the person has committed theft for Jesus/God is the Judge of each person who thieves and one is accountable.

There is a prayer to Saint Anthony through Jesus in which Saint Anthony has always returned many things to people after praying;

Please Saint Anthony full of Grace, could you please take the police to the stolen goods' hiding place.

Or you are able to substitute and say "could you please take me to the 'wallet's' hiding place.

Whatever the item is you are able to name and say 'take me to the 'wallet's hiding place'.

Just going through a few Threads and came across this old one.

Love and best wishes
Old 30-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Master
I will prayed through Saint Anthony for you! All will be worked out!
Old 02-11-2013, 03:32 AM
Master

I have dropped to knees and prayed that thou will know thyself to be more than the contents of thy wallet!
Old 02-11-2013, 07:35 AM
StaroftheSea

LOL, this was not me SeaZen; I have been robbed previously and given away all of my belongings through Jesus twice; therefore "Hath no fear" about this LOL

Love and kindest wishes