Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-03-2011, 03:33 AM
Paradox13

I'm in a relationship with my TF in spirit

For over a year and a half, I've been in a realtionship with my Twin Flame who has crossed over just before I met him. He introduced himself to me about 12 days after his passing. There were people that we knew in common and I've come across photos of him where I look like his twin, brother sister. Many photos. He appears to me as a bright blue oval light that is in 3 parts. There is a nucleus, the outer layer and the color he projects which is usually pink. It can be purple as well. I have hundreds of photos of his light floating around me. He'll also flash pink/ fushia around me in the photos. He projects an image of his face on my wall as well. I have countless images over this time and have been told I should put a book together.
He was very creative in the physical and channels poetry, art through me. It is as if he is walking alongside me but he's in spirit. I contacted about 10 psychics, mediums to define what was going on and they have all gotten and confirmed what is happening to me. He is pure LOVE. Overwhelming, passionate love. He was a very spiritually elevated being when in the physical. He is guiding me to fulfill goals I never even thought possible and be " Better than my Best"
It's not always easy. He carries intense,deep emotion with him and struggles with us meeting this way and not when he was here. There were 3 or 4 times I could have met him, and we both had close friends in common. He can't get over the fact we didn't meet here and he's cried through me over that.
I had had many angelic visits helping to guide me through this process.
I have photos of what was presented to me as Archangel Sandalphon -Master of Music and have repeatedly been told that Archangel Raphael, Shining one who heals are working closely with him/ Us.
We have almost endless coinsidences connecting us which almost matches my nearly endless resistance to all that has been happening to me. I'm a taurus and I like to be firmly footed so this has been quite challenging.
Thank you all for listening, Much Love...
Old 12-03-2011, 04:07 PM
münchen444

Hi Paradox13,

I agree you should perhaps start a journal or scrapbook of sorts. My journal is of experiences since I first began encountering the man I believe to be my soul-connection via dreams, clairempathy, clairvoyance, etc. I also log in angelic visits, as well, as they are very specific indicators of various things pertinent to my life at any given time. Or any other spiritual occurrences I feel I should note. The journaling has proven, to me, to be immensely helpful and healing.

I have also encountered a spirit (good energy), who was communicating to me through, among other things, automatic writing (which lasted for a brief period of time before I cut-off written contact). Yes, pages upon pages upon pages of poetry, prose, stories, etc. were written to me in these “sessions,” all of which were full of very poignant information about both my uncle (killed in war) and the man I believe to be my soul-connection. These were things that I cannot confirm, without a shadow of a doubt, as they are intensely personal. However, what was communicated to me was so specific and about things I never would have known about that I really have to wonder…

Still to this day, sometimes when I write, it is as though it is not me coming up with all of the words or ideas I write. This is akin to automatic writing, as well, although I remain very clear and aware of myself except for that one part of me which channels whatever higher source is working through me. It is a delicate balance that I’ve taught myself (through trial and error) over the years. This type of communication can be a beautiful experience, but always good to keep a clear head on it as any trance-mediumship type of activity carries an especially high risk of the potential for negativity or obsession to enter. It sounds, though, as though you are aware of this and take precaution?

Angels are amazing. I have built a relationship with them, over time, and now trust them implicitly. Their positive interaction (and they are very interactive, too), and direct answers to my prayers (both tangibly and intangibly in my life, in general), is just unreal…I’m glad you experience them, too. They are invaluable companions of LOVE.

Yes - firmly-footed. This all is really something one needs to experience a lot of to begin to trust and believe. Journaling can also help with learning what to trust and what not to trust.

My best to you.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Paradox13

Thank you very much for your response Munchen. Yes, avoiding negativity and surrounding myself with positive light and my highest truth is of uptmost importance to me. There are a lot of dark forces out there. It seems he brings so much light and positive energy to me. There's a lot of unexplained "good luck" that surrounds me since his presence in my life. It's almost like a strong spiritual protection.
I've never felt so deeply loved before so I'm learning to embrace his energy in my life.
Why exactly did you cut off contact? Was your spiritual communication not i an entirely positive experience?
Old 12-03-2011, 07:23 PM
münchen444

Hi Paradox13,

I really like how you explain it:

“It seems he brings so much light and positive energy to me. There's a lot of unexplained "good luck" that surrounds me since his presence in my life. It's almost like a strong spiritual protection.”

Indeed, it should be. I am glad you have this positive spiritual influence in your life. I think everyone does, but many aren’t aware of it or ignore it.

And, yes, I understand how it can take quite some time to incorporate that energy into one’s life. It took me quite a while, myself.

As for the entity/spirit communicating to me and why I cut off contact…a few reasons:

- this entity/spirit would not give an identity/origin. I never worked (I used to be a medium for Parapsychological researchers) with spirit that would not give an identity. That does not automatically make that which is being hidden negative, of course, I just found my work would be much less complicated if I followed this rule. The main reason I put up with this one was because it felt very familiar and of-Truth-- I was intrigued, basically.

- it was giving me information about my uncle in war. No negativity or “gloom and doom,” at all. However, it became too difficult for me to handle, at the time, knowing how he ended up…

- it was also giving me information about the man I believe to be my soul-connection. This information was all highly emotional, poignant, and in-my-face. Not a negative-energy, just blunt -- there is a difference, of course. But my empathic responses were extreme.

I lost these journals in a move, so I cannot look back and be more specific. But that is the general gist of it.
Old 17-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Knower
me too, and he feels like an angel to me too :) Mine died in the 40s though. way long before I was born, but we knew each other in that time period. I came back, but he came back in a different dimension. I've been keeping a journal too, and it's getting pretty long, lol.
Old 18-03-2011, 03:03 AM
Iamlight

Hello Paradox 13 I too have my twin flame in spirit She was my wife for 11 years and she passed on she was gone from me a long time and now 22 years later she has come to my side and i feel even has become one in spirit with me. she too loves poetry and helping me to learn unconditional love and forgiveness I was quite stunned when she returned i felt as though I was going Crazy you know How can this be. i saw a dr about this i was told that whatever it was i was experiencing was not dangerious or life threatening so it need not be treated because it was a positive effect on my life but life now is great i feel as though she never went away and i do not fear what will be when it is my time to go to her on the other side. treasure what u have embrace it and u will feel so loved in return.
Old 18-03-2011, 04:14 AM
Guide
Dear Iamlight,

You have been blessed for being able to perceive she is again on your side.

TISS
Old 19-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Paradox13

Thank you all so much for responding.

Iamlight.. you are so blessed to have been reunited with your love and to have had a wonderful physical relationship here on earth..Miko, Thank you for sharing your experience.
I helps me so much to hear that others are going through something similar. I've felt isolated with my experience and making it work in my life has been a challenged blessing...or a blessed challenge?

Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated.

Love to you all...