Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Pathfinder
Should I continue to investigate a past life?

I had a past live dream. I needed validation so I researched the archives & records to find many synchronicities. For some reason it doesn’t feel ‘enough’.

I keep investigating more & more, not quite sure what I’m looking for, something to trigger my memory maybe? Or unfinished business? Or am I just becoming obsessed?

I’ve got the address of where ‘my family’ lived, a whole bunch of cottages next to each other...I’m wondering whether to drive over there (it’s local) and have a mooch round, see if anything enlightens me.

The history of the town I live has always fascinated me & Ive never been able to leave for more than a week & always become ‘homesick’.

In reality I was born in a different town 25 miles away & then given up for adoption, I feel perhaps I was sent back to this town for a reason. I didn’t have a nice life growing up so it couldn’t have been that. However, the nature of my upbringing has caused me to look at the psychology behind my parents behaviour, which is now leading me onto a psychology / counselling / spiritual path & now I have this address of where I possibly lived in a past life.

My only concern is that I might be wasting valuable time barking up the wrong tree, I’m not sure what my instincts are telling me, or if it’s my ego telling me it can’t be true.

Would very much appreciate thoughts on this. This forum has already helped me so much.

I should say, in reality I found & met my ‘biological’ family a long time ago. This is purely evidence of a past life I’m seeking to validate myself.
Old 20-10-2019, 02:30 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony1007
I had a past live dream. I needed validation so I researched the archives & records to find many synchronicities. For some reason it doesn’t feel ‘enough’.

I keep investigating more & more, not quite sure what I’m looking for, something to trigger my memory maybe? Or unfinished business? Or am I just becoming obsessed?

I’ve got the address of where ‘my family’ lived, a whole bunch of cottages next to each other...I’m wondering whether to drive over there (it’s local) and have a mooch round, see if anything enlightens me.

The history of the town I live has always fascinated me & Ive never been able to leave for more than a week & always become ‘homesick’.

In reality I was born in a different town 25 miles away & then given up for adoption, I feel perhaps I was sent back to this town for a reason. I didn’t have a nice life growing up so it couldn’t have been that. However, the nature of my upbringing has caused me to look at the psychology behind my parents behaviour, which is now leading me onto a psychology / counselling / spiritual path & now I have this address of where I possibly lived in a past life.

My only concern is that I might be wasting valuable time barking up the wrong tree, I’m not sure what my instincts are telling me, or if it’s my ego telling me it can’t be true.

Would very much appreciate thoughts on this. This forum has already helped me so much.

I should say, in reality I found & met my ‘biological’ family a long time ago. This is purely evidence of a past life I’m seeking to validate myself.

There is nothing wrong with investigating your past life as long as it doesn't become an obsession.I would try to focus on your present life foremost.
Old 20-10-2019, 04:32 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
There is nothing wrong with investigating your past life as long as it doesn't become an obsession.I would try to focus on your present life foremost.

Rightly so..with being newly awakened it’s all a bit of a balancing act at the moment!

I did drive through there earlier, but didn’t feel a connection atall, so I’m still stuck on that one.
Old 22-10-2019, 07:59 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Rightly so..with being newly awakened it’s all a bit of a balancing act at the moment!

I did drive through there earlier, but didn’t feel a connection atall, so I’m still stuck on that one.

I knew that you would drive up there. If I take Your question as a General one now, my answer would be "Yeah, go for it".
Old 22-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
I knew that you would drive up there. If I take Your question as a General one now, my answer would be "Yeah, go for it".

I think I’ll have to sit on it for a while as I don’t know where to go with it now. Maybe hope for another dream with some relevance. The last 3 nights of dreams I’ve been at parties with people I don’t much care for (damn those coercive ex friends) 😂
Old 22-10-2019, 08:24 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I think I’ll have to sit on it for a while as I don’t know where to go with it now. Maybe hope for another dream with some relevance. The last 3 nights of dreams I’ve been at parties with people I don’t much care for (damn those coercive ex friends) 😂

What's the point of going to "parties with People you don't much care For"?. And especially with "ex friends" present at them?.
Old 22-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
What's the point of going to "parties with People you don't much care For"?. And especially with "ex friends" present at them?.

LOL. No, I’ve not been going to parties, I’ve dreamt for the past 3 nights I’ve been at parties with the people that in reality I don’t see anymore, recurring dreams!!