Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-02-2019, 09:12 PM
Master
Creating an Oracle/Tarot Card Deck Online

Has anyone created/designed their own tarot or oracle card deck online using internet resources? Or looked into it?

Any tips and/or recommendations?
Old 21-02-2019, 12:11 AM
Master
No, thought about it, using my paintings, writing the text myself, but not to make it online. I'd find myself a publisher.
Sorry, no tips...
There must be software for it, however. Thinking of the many card decks you can do on your phone, and usually cannot buy a physical copy of...
Old 06-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

It would be a nice niche market for someone with the experience to pull it together. i would love to create something online and then have it delivered, printed , to my door.
Old 14-04-2019, 09:34 AM
Seeker

There are loads of sites available to self publish so to speak your own Tarot deck created ... try https://www.makeplayingcards.com/des...rot-cards.html
or try https://shuffledink.com/custom-tarot-cards/
There are so many others you may need to google Self-publish print own tarot decks etc....

Some offer just so you can buy just one set some many others ...
To create your own deck for online or virtual use .. I just created a few decks using Digital art and one using photos of drawings I did and another I am using photos I took and playing with them ...

I used A variety of editing programs like photoshop, gimp, magix7, fotor and photoscape .. Mainly offline editors but there are some that allow you to create online ...
Old 14-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Master
Thank you all, especially hekatesxing! Thanks for the info & links.
Old 14-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Deactivated Account

If you go to kickstarter, 'search tarot' you can see the campaigns people are doing. Usually they start campaigns to get help to fund a project & printing. Gives you good idea how people first start the process..
Old 14-04-2019, 05:42 PM
55Degrees

If it's a one off personal use deck, the best place is https://www.makeplayingcards.com.
You can also upload your design and anyone can purchase them. The company print on demand so you have no initial outlay or overheads to cover.
The website explains how it works. It's decent card quality too.
Old 31-05-2019, 09:20 AM
Seeker

I have found to improve the quality of the deck so you can print it at Make Playing cards I used canva.com first ... Tarot card dimensions were 897 X 1497 px ... There are Bridge size and Poker size cards also for a variation but you will need to check at MPC for required sizes before you create them on Canva.com ....