Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb Powerful presence/radiant body.

Hello everyone! I am excited to have found this website and hopefully it will yield some of the answers I'm looking for.

Ever since I can remember I've been blessed with a strong presence but over the years it has not only gotten stronger but powerful beyond measure and something I could have never imagined. It seems that I have been blessed with a divine gift that is not only magnetic but apparently "soothing" as well. I never understood HOW is it that it has developed or what exactly it is. My Kundalini instructor has described it as my radiant body.

About a month ago I had a very intense & one of the most vivid dreams ever. It was a Lucid dream. Since that day nothing has ever been the same because the world has become more vibrant and alive. I don't know how to describe it. Shortly after I also had a very intense Kundalini awakening (I didn't know what it was at the time) where I woke up in the middle of the night and a surge of very powerful energy was flowing from the bottom of my feet all the way up to my head, back down and up again. I got a little scared and kind of stopped it and went back to sleep.

However, when I woke up I was exhausted. I managed to continue on with my day and at night went to sleep. But the same exhaustion was their in the morning. I tried to figure this out but this exhaustion continued. I couldn't understand how I can sleep 7 - 8 hours and be completely drained of energy. Eventually I started having head-aches and out of desperation I began to search for answers.

I went to 5 different yoga schools and no one really knew what was going on. Eventually I came across my teacher who has been guiding me and has helped me immensely by providing me with Kriya's. The head-aches have subsided but now it's as if I can literally pick up people's energy and their thoughts. I was able to before also but not this strongly. I can literally enter a room and sense what the mood is, people's intentions etc. I thought I was crazy but it turns out my psychic abilities are awakening and telepathy is one of the abilities.

Now this is where it gets a little bizarre and something even my dad pointed out. It seems that where ever I go, shop, mall or even work...the place get's insanely busy. It seems that I have become a walking, living, human magnet. I didn't believe it at first until my dad pointed it out. So I decided to test out this theory and it turns out that it's true but here is the tricky thing about it. I have to be happy in order for "it" to work properly and my intention has to be pure. I genuinely enjoy helping people and it seems that it kind of transfers over to other aspects of my life.

I think I have tapped into some kind of a universal flow of the world which I can't particularly explain. It's a state that I've managed to maintain but tends to be effected with negativity. I've also been having very vivid and intense dreams since then and am starting to make a dream journal as well.

Anyone know what is going on?
Old 02-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Master
-Charismo- I would say you have awakened to your heightened (psychic) senses that perhaps you weren't aware of before. As en empath as well you are able to easily read people and sense other's emotions. Sounds like your gifts are opening up rather quickly. I can understand what you're talking about with people being drawn to this "happy/positive" energy when you are out. I have witnessed the same sort of effect with my son who is the most positive person I know and if per chance he is feeling ill and goes to work and isn't outwardly smiling or talkative, people feel they are being neglected by him and ask him what's wrong. Is this similar to what you mean when you say you are effected with negativity? You do have to ground and protect yourself from crowds draining your energy too much maybe by cleansing your energy field after returning home. Keeping a dream journal is an excellent idea. I record my dreams nightly in my journal and look for patterns in multiple dreams over time. Cool stuff. Enjoy this new path you're on.

Blackraven
Old 02-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Seeker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by :- blackraven

-Charismo- I would say you have awakened to your heightened (psychic) senses that perhaps you weren't aware of before. As en empath as well you are able to easily read people and sense other's emotions. Sounds like your gifts are opening up rather quickly. I can understand what you're talking about with people being drawn to this "happy/positive" energy when you are out. I have witnessed the same sort of effect with my son who is the most positive person I know and if per chance he is feeling ill and goes to work and isn't outwardly smiling or talkative, people feel they are being neglected by him and ask him what's wrong. Is this similar to what you mean when you say you are effected with negativity? You do have to ground and protect yourself from crowds draining your energy too much maybe by cleansing your energy field after returning home. Keeping a dream journal is an excellent idea. I record my dreams nightly in my journal and look for patterns in multiple dreams over time. Cool stuff. Enjoy this new path you're on.

Blackraven

YES!!! That is exactly what it is. The same situation with your son is how it is for me. I try to hide my emotions but am not really good at it. I'm also not a good liar and most people usually laugh and can tell when I even attempt to...so I don't even try anymore.

I actually became very scared when all of this was happening but I was told to just let it go and not be scared. A lot of this you can't talk to people about it. I tried to with a couple of my friends and they just kind of looked at me crazy. So I just don't bring it up. But this place will be a huge relief for me because now I can get different ideas on how to channel all of this properly and make better use of this. If anything help others in the real world if possible because their must be a reason and purpose for all of this.

I started my dream journal in the dream section and will definitely be looking for patterns like you suggested.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Çharismo-
But this place will be a huge relief for me because now I can get different ideas on how to channel all of this properly and make better use of this. If anything help others in the real world if possible because their must be a reason and purpose for all of this.

-Charismo- Welcome to SF forum, by the way. And YES, there IS a reason and purpose for everything.

Blackraven
Old 02-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Enya

Charismo, it's quite possible you are one of those people who came here just to Be, not to 'Do'... so you don't have to develop or channel anything - you're already being what you are.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:09 AM
mattie

Processing Energy

When you got scared w/ the energy moving (kundalini) this was more than enough to drop your frequency level to move you out of this experience. When we’re processing allot of energy while our physical body sleeps we can awake tired. It may be useful to get more sleep if you can.

When we’re processing lots of energy, regular grounding & energy work can help balance our energies.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:36 AM
Seeker

Thumbs up

mattie you are just awesome you know that.

I have been doing a lot of grounding work, kriya's, meditation etc to stabilize the energy. My teacher has been guiding me and the headaches seem to have subsided BUT they do act up once in a while. Their is so much energy running through my body nowadays that sometimes when I hand things to people it shocks them. It's as if electrical impulses are literally emanating from my hands. I was handing my mom her iPhone yesterday which has a plastic covering and I still managed to shock her. It's sooo weird.

My magnetism is also getting very strong. I went to empty shops in the mall yesterday and within 5 minutes it became ridiculously packed with people. My body is also emanating heat from my hands & feet. I've been drinking a lot of water & green tea to keep myself hydrated and continue to do grounding work. A couple of days ago I was doing a Chakra guided meditation from youtube and I felt a ball of energy on the bottom of my left feet/heel kind of pop. It felt as if some chakra or blockage got cleared up.

This probably sounds really weird but...women seem to be responding to me more than usual.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:38 AM
mattie

Perceiving Energy

LOL on the 'awesome' as I’m just an ordinary person w/ plenty of foibles, looking for answers like many others. I'm just passing along some things I've read/experienced about energy things that might be useful.

As you are more confident in your self you will see others respond.

Expect to increasingly perceive energy. As we begin to do this, we get accustomed to it as the new normal.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Seeker

Thumbs up

The Kundalini Yoga system is based around the 10 body system.

Here is more information for those looking to enhance and strengthen themselves.

The 10 body system.
Old 27-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Working at my job today I went to a customer's house. After explaining my reasoning I was invited inside where I saw an old Haitian woman sitting on the sofa. I went to do my job but it seemed that something very strong, pure and spiritual was emanating from her and we were drawn instantaneously. She looked at me for a few seconds in silence and asked me to sit down. I didn't at first but when she began to speak I obliged. She asked me where I was from and soon began to relate her experiences in regards to spirituality. She began to share her experiences with Astral projection, dreams, energy etc etc. As I listened intently I couldn't help but smile because I knew EXACTLY what she was talking about and she smiled back.

She asked me how old I was and when I told her she said "...physically you might be younger but spiritually you have surpassed me because your eyes reveal your true age...". It threw me off a little bit and I didn't really know what to say and I asked her what she meant by that. "...the spirit of God is within you..." is what she replied. Turns out she was the UN ambassador for Haiti about 15 years ago or so and fled her country due to the chaos. She asked me if I can pick up people's thoughts and I told her yes I can if I really focus. "...telepathy...".

I explained her I was very skeptical about a lot of things until I personally experienced all of this. She explained to me that African's have been able to communicate with people in Jamaica through telepathy and I shouldn't reject what is being delivered to me.

We chatted for almost 30 minutes until I was on my merry old way.