Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-12-2019, 08:36 AM
Master
Putting It Into Perspective

As I sit, typing this, bushfires are raging all around me.

I am spending New Year's Eve with my family in Mittagong NSW in the Southern Highlands of NSW...there is a raging bushfire consuming whole towns just 60kms away from us...and a gusty South Easterly is blowing, it is coming straight towards us and there is no way out because all the streets are blocked off by fire trucks while glowing embers fall from the sky and it is difficult to breathe...if this is Hell, I am already IN it.

My family just act like nothing is happening...they have been evacuated 5 times since the beginning of this month..we are all on "Watch and Act", putting out spot fires as they happen...they have lived there for 20 years and this happens every 4 years ..they say they are "used to it".

My brother said "you talk about believing in God...try putting your life in His hands EVERY summer you choose to live in the Australian busy during a El Nino".

Three major Fire Fronts have joined up...the Currawang, Green Gully and Blue Mountains Fire Fronts....We just lost the town of Mogo...that is the fourth town obliterated today..

For the Geographical among you..

The fire extends from Bateman's Bay to the south of Sydney NSW to the city of Newcastle in the North, and inland at about 300kms from Sydney and the wind is blowing the fires and the smoke towards Sydney, frying everything in its path.

Victoria ALSO has it bad...a lot worse than us in NSW...fires also ring Melbourne and more houses destroyed and lives have also been lost there! Last week, on Christmas Day, our local fire regiment lost two brave firemen when a tree fell on their truck (and they were volunteers...they All are!)...they left behind small children...what a Christmas for them? It is very sad, but that is also being brave in the face of danger and dying a hero...small consolation for the little ones though.

At the moment, I am watching the water bombers over our rooftops, shaking the house and spraying trees with huge water bombs and pink fire retardant....my brother goes "meh, that's nothing...third time this week.." All the colour just drained from my face.

We shall probably be spending all night on the balcony with binoculars looking for embers and putting out spot fires.. we've just hosed down the brick house and yard again...we just do what we can do.

Never having been in a disaster situation before, I notice that it brings me more into the "NOW" than anything else can do.

I pray for those who have lost everything, Sydney is having no Fireworks this New Year...the whole city would explode...now I know how the residents of Pompeii must have felt...I am in no immediate danger, but that could change as the wind changes...it puts it all into perspective doesn't it?

This has taught me my life-lesson if I get through it...which my family assures me that I will...while I am sorta sitting there, closing my eyes and silently saying "THY Will be done" because I realise it is "gonna be done" anyway and regardless....we just keep our ears glued to the RFS broadcasting channel scanner to see if we can still get an open path out with other evacuees....but this is a fire burning on a 2000km front throwing up HUGE pyro cumulonimbus clouds with dry lighting shooting out of them spawning more "baby fires" all up and down the South Coast of NSW and inland about 200-300 kilometers. It has scorched millions of square hectares...we lost count of it.

Right now, it is my shift with the fire scanner, binoculars and bell...we may head down the fire station soon for a community meeting...what a New Year's Eve...this New Year is going to be a very unhappy one for a LOT of Australians...it is like the "End of the World" where I am right now...but we are still all holding up....cold beer is flowing...at least Emperor Nero had a fiddle..

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Old 31-12-2019, 09:11 AM
Master
That's a massive area. Been trying to think of something to say. Lost for words really. I hope you and your family stay safe. God bless.
Old 31-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Master
Ive just said a prayer for rain for you - if enough of us 'high vibrational energy beings' pray for rain it can make a difference - so people reading now, it just takes a few seconds to make a difference...
Old 31-12-2019, 09:38 AM
Seeker

Praying for your safety my friend. With all my love and my energy.
Old 31-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Suspended

Life can be brutal sometimes, no matter who you are or what you believe.

Doesn't seem fair to me at all.
Old 31-12-2019, 09:41 AM
hazada guess

We've ever spoken before but my thoughts are with you and everyone in Australia at the moment,(including my relatives),take care.
Old 31-12-2019, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloke
Life can be brutal sometimes, no matter who you are or what you believe.

Doesn't seem fair to me at all.
I
I thank you all for your prayers of safety and rain...we ALL sorely need it, but weather sources say the drought will break in April/May...we basically have two seasons over here right now...cold and wet or hot and dry without much in between.

The flames have not breached the Highland Ridge yet...I am keeping my eyes peeled..winds are expected to pick up to 60kms during the night though.

The firemen are on top of the ridge putting in a fire break...

I started to panic earlier...but all the sulphur crested cockatoos flying against a muddy brown sky with a blood red sun, whilst watching the native tree species of this continent which need bushfires to germinate...watching those awesome fire-cloud formations with bolts of pyrolytic lightning just put me straight into a state of bliss..

All of that RAW SHAKTI power..the Earth's energy is moving and clearing...at one level, I see all the bad things happening...I feel sad and sorry but realise that is the way nature works and I love the way She moves....I love being the observer who also realises that if my body is meant to perish, so be it....I will die gazing into the eyes of my beloved..into the portals to Infinite existence AS that I have always been.

So no, I don't feel any sense of "fairness" because She is totally indescriminate. Many blame "God" for natural disasters...if people want to blame anything, blame "God's better half"...the Goddess....Gaia...Prithvi, Annapurna, Devi, Shakti etc..

.....not often do I have a vision of Kali through clouds of smoke..

Thank you all again..the fire has slowed down a bit because temperatures have just gone down to 12 degrees C... which is a good thing...but the fires are still raging out of control and the firemen are keeping it away from residential areas as best they can..

We can only watch and wait.
Old 31-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Seeker

My friend I managed to form a link with where you are, and I sense everything you feel along with all the pain nature suffers there.
But you see, I have some good news for you.
If I foresee correctly I see not discontinuity in your energy for the near future which means you will neither be injured or die from this event. Also I see a strong relief/happiness emotion is on your way, so keep calm. More love from me.
Old 31-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Master
The large seaside town of Bateman's Bay is now on fire. People are being evacuated street by street...the main fire is moving away from us now and towards the coast but the devastation is massive.

Much larger towns down South are being impacted heavily now.....however a change in wind direction could change the situation again...very unpredictable.
Old 31-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Lorelyen

And wishing you a happier and more secure new year. It's beyond credibility. And here in the UK we've had so much rain, floods, deluges, ground absolutely sodden...and we wished some of it over to you.

A friend living just outside Perth (thus far unaffected) tells me that every year the inspectors are round checking his fire break is in order.

Hope for better things next year then - and if it does look threatening be bold and locate somewhere temporary away from it. If indeed there is a God, I'm told that He helps those who help themselves.

Bests.