Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Master
I am sure what I saw was the closest I will get to seeing my aura.

It isn't hard to see it just pops right out when you give it a little effort. The colors did stand out without caffeine. Although, I am confused as to what it means to see differences in color in different places around my person, and what does it mean that the different colors kind of move around? I mean they are centralized to a point on the body but like around my head I still see white parts but mostly I see a light blueish green color. And the white and the bluish green do not blend or stay stationary where the white appears is it at the furthest out point but sometimes it is on one side of my head only, then it moves to a thin line sort of traveling around then on the other side of my head. I don't get it... As far as I can tell I only have one color that appears around my torso. A very dark blue. And that is as much of my body as I can view in my bathroom mirror, unless I play contortionist and pretzel on my bathroom sink... amusing, but not practical.

Also, I observed something very strange during this. At first the aura colors just popped out and I would notice that certain things in my vision seemed to have faint glowing edges. Then I tried focusing harder and all sorts of things started appearing that I can't even begin to explain. Some colors that seemed to be associated with the room that resembled a fishing net. Dirty yellow in the spaces and brownish, blackish, grayish in the construct of the lines which were very irregular, wavy, differing in width, significantly wider where two of them intersected. I started having a movement in my vision where I would lose vision in one eye than the other and as my eyes see in different hues this created the all around yellowing of my vision and then blueing of my vision. Usually the difference in how colors appear between my eyes is subtle, this was quite amplified. Also while all this was going on when I attempted to get my focus back on my person I noticed I could not see my eyes they were black, completely black but only for a moment. At that point I decided I was pushing too hard and toned it back down to seeing the aura and glowing edges. It was interesting as well that on my arm where my daughter had scribbled with a marker seemed to glow.

This is all very confusing if it is supposed to mean anything.

I remember once doing a Hypnosis exercise where I had to practice a specific breathing and find a focal point and I remember seeing strange things than, which is considered normal during the exercise. I did wonder when these things started popping up while trying to view my aura how much of it was just my eyes messing with me.
Old 31-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Master
002Cents--

I gotta admit--I'm jealous. You are very talented. I've been looking at auras for a long time--mine, trees, etc. and I still only see the clear energy. Only a few times (with a dead tree) did I see color.

Don't forget that your aura is like a mood ring--it's gonna change with your mood.

As to the different colors at different places around the body, my understanding is that that can indicate the "health" or state of that part of the body. Some see gray areas where there is illness. Seeing green in some area might indicate (I am guessing!) that healing is or needs to take place.

Sounds like you might need to ground too, if all this happens during one session in front of the bathroom mirror! You must be very able to meditate, and therefore as you do it, you may be kind of getting out of yourself. Just a guess again. Others who see auras regularly will have more concrete things, I'm sure.

But, IMO, you should feel ...um gifted for seeing all that. Just think what you could see on other people if you weren't worried about being biased by what you wanted to see!

IsleWalker - Lora