Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-02-2020, 08:19 PM
Knower
dreaming of anicent egyptian goddess

This dream was set in what looked like the outskirts of a futuristic New York where the city meets the water. Lots of huge skyscrapers and towers, lots of cargo ships and boats in the water. The water looked clear despite the city being well, a city.

I had my camera and was recording aerial shots of the water and the city, so I myself was flying and gliding through the ships and above the water, so close that I could touch it and in fact walking and skipping on the water every now and then.

Others were also walking on the water, but sticking to the sides, the only people who were walking above the water were very elderly people or children.
(I'm in my 20s)

Facing the water on the outskirts of the city was a little pocket of architecture that looked anicent egyptian in design. I flew over there with my camera and landed. There were some people there. It seemed almost like a place of worship or visitation. But the architecture was grand in design, and I mean literally, almost looked like it was built for giants, so no one could climb up to the main temple, but I think that was the purpose and no one seemed to try anyways. They knew their place.

I however, flew/ super-jumped/ floated right on past the big architecture and into the main temple. Once I got over the final step I turned off my camera, getting a last glimpse of some hieroglyphics on the wall before stepping into the dark, flame lit temple.

In the temple was a human woman but I recognized her to be a goddess. I referred to her as "Heather" but given the ancient egyptian architecture I believe I was referring to the goddess "Hathor" and because I don't know anything about ancient egypt outside of my dreams, my brain was trying to feed it to me in a way that was familiar.

She thanked me for something, I forgot what, and then proceeded to bed me as a reward or blessing.

I wonder what it means when a diety visits your dreams like this and then "bless" you lol .
Old 16-02-2020, 08:46 PM
Yaoughta

Typically, having sex in a dream represents the merging of like qualities or energies or an awakening of them. Since she did so as a reward or blessing, it was just that, a gift of awakening something within you. This could be dormant energies or qualities or talents etc. Cameras tend to represent memories as they capture images. Since you were able to easily access the temple, it could be a past life remembrance of having access or awareness within you that you're a unlimited being.
Old 17-02-2020, 12:06 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Typically, having sex in a dream represents the merging of like qualities or energies or an awakening of them. Since she did so as a reward or blessing, it was just that, a gift of awakening something within you. This could be dormant energies or qualities or talents etc. Cameras tend to represent memories as they capture images. Since you were able to easily access the temple, it could be a past life remembrance of having access or awareness within you that you're a unlimited being.

This would make a lot of sense, thank you!