Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-02-2020, 05:07 AM
traceyacey12

what determines someone's degree of psychic ability?

hello :)

here's the question again: what determines someone's degree of psychic ability?

thanks in advance for your help!
Old 07-02-2020, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12

I would say the most important facet would be recognizing that we are all psychic.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-02-2020, 09:07 AM
hazada guess

I think that it is also something to do with how advanced our souls are.(Just my opinion).
Old 07-02-2020, 01:23 PM
Knower

Quote:

I believe it determines how in touch with your soul you might be, whether you are actively awakening, how integrated you are in mind, body and soul. Probably diet in that case too, as I believe that processed foods can clog our system. In short (and having only really just thought about this) a whole lot of stuff determines how psychic we are. But that's my musing on the subject anyways...
Old 07-02-2020, 02:46 PM
Lorelyen

You can test yourself if you want to.
Old 08-02-2020, 03:17 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Don't know if you are ready for this, but here goes.

"You" are really your soul. Your soul exists in the spiritual realm so is directly connected to all things spiritual, including God. And your body is just an interface for it to interact with the physical world.

But most people block off their connection to it due to all the stigmas and taboos placed upon it's usage by society and religions. People who have "gut feelings", can see "ghosts"/departed spirits, premonitions, read other souls, etc, are called crazy, insane, laughed at, etc. And most religions forbid usage of one's soul, it's abilities. So almost all people shut down whenever something "freaky" happens and block off their connection to their soul.

So to get around to your question, it all depends upon how much the particular person blocks themselves off from their own souls.

I stopped doing it a long time ago, but most of the souls I've read only have about a thin connection to the top front 1/4 of their souls. Just enough for their souls to to interact with the physical realm/world, but not enough to have any free access to it's full potential. Leaving most people with just their very limited carnal mind to work with.
Old 08-02-2020, 03:21 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
I believe it determines how in touch with your soul you might be, whether you are actively awakening, how integrated you are in mind, body and soul. Probably diet in that case too, as I believe that processed foods can clog our system. In short (and having only really just thought about this) a whole lot of stuff determines how psychic we are. But that's my musing on the subject anyways...

WOW!

You are the first person I've ever met in my entire life who has this figured out!!!

The soul is the key to all things spiritual.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:22 PM
Greenslade

Quote:

Your genes, because they control how your brain is hardwired and psychic abilities are 'processed' via the brain/mind mechanism. If your genes are switched the wrong way round, you can't have psychic abilities.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:13 PM
Pathfinder

I believe we all are capable but there are things that go with it at this time on Earth that most of us do not want to deal with for one reason or another. There are practicalities associated with unknowing spirit awareness that can make us feel very deeply uncomfortable and I believe the more time we take to figure out how far/how deeply we want to go can help us figure out how to make our lives work in practice which is more the idea I think. If it's what we want then anything is possible but there may be things we do not see clearly which takes time to bring out and unravel. So what determines the degree of our psychic ability? Individual freedom keeping in mind there are things we don't know in our current circumstances.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:48 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eternal Soul
Don't know if you are ready for this, but here goes.

"You" are really your soul. Your soul exists in the spiritual realm so is directly connected to all things spiritual, including God. And your body is just an interface for it to interact with the physical world.

But most people block off their connection to it due to all the stigmas and taboos placed upon it's usage by society and religions. People who have "gut feelings", can see "ghosts"/departed spirits, premonitions, read other souls, etc, are called crazy, insane, laughed at, etc. And most religions forbid usage of one's soul, it's abilities. So almost all people shut down whenever something "freaky" happens and block off their connection to their soul.

So to get around to your question, it all depends upon how much the particular person blocks themselves off from their own souls.

I stopped doing it a long time ago, but most of the souls I've read only have about a thin connection to the top front 1/4 of their souls. Just enough for their souls to to interact with the physical realm/world, but not enough to have any free access to it's full potential. Leaving most people with just their very limited carnal mind to work with.

The term soul comes from the Hebrew word
nephesh which refers to a living body only much later in history was the concept of spirit soul and body created.