Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-02-2020, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator
You have had some good responses here you need to Listen to yourself once in a while. I am on the same wave length as Imthatim but miss Hepburn also gave you some good advice

Namaste
Old 05-02-2020, 10:53 AM
Experiencer

Thank you native spirit.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:36 PM
Knower

Realizefun

Sometimes we think too much/over analyse too much I am guilty as well. We ALL have times where we feel isolated and separate from God. I believe this is by design. It keeps the heart seeking for answers and truth. This is YOUR journey to experience. Others can offer their experience as a point of reference, but that is all it is. YOU have the difficult task of figuring this out. GOD IS always there , in many forms. Sometimes he feels completely absent, and other times he is an overwhelming force of love. This is your journey to experience him/her , however.... xoxo
Old 15-02-2020, 06:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Heyy all,

Since a very long while I have been grieving. I canít reach with my mind about what exactly. I guess just because of myself. I found that when I connect with God, he feels exactly the same. Itís since he showed me a very deep love that was so conflicting to me that I had to rest a few days and a few more of such lovely signs. Also he made me feel like I should be very proud. Not that I have to be, but rather that I really have a lot to be proud about. But right now heís grieving with me and I find it difficult... he feels so disconnected like I feel. Every time I try to connect to him I feel it. Every time I ask the universe something I feel it. I guess itís a sign of love that I can only say I actually want but also find frustrating because feel-good is nice. But this is exactly like I would want it. Someone to go through the pain with me. However I tend to disconnect. Also I have stumbled on some atheists on youtube claiming science had already proven that such experiences that I am having arenít supernatural. I donít care. As long as God is with me. Whether heís a wiring inside my brain or an actual super natural unconditionally loving power. He treats me well anyway.

I say God because something inside of me says God and Universe are the same thing. But I prefer to say Universe actually. To keep a bit of distance to religion... I am not religious. I am not assuming anything. I am in a state of not knowing. Even though sometimes I assume things.

God grieves with me though. And thatís love I guess. But I feel like getting mad at God very often.. like: why canít you just make me happy again? He did that once. Ended my grieving. But he doesnít seem to he all that powerful somehow. I ended up grieving again.

I donít know what I should end this post with... maybe with that I think Iím strong and not weak. Humble and not arrogant. But not too humble... I guess. I donít know. Do we have a scale? Can we measure it?

Kindness,

Realizefun

Seeking fun

Well God is you and you are him. You dictate your life and you reap what u sow.

So if you make a choice to just Be positive and enjoy your life, you can.
Old 15-02-2020, 07:21 PM
Experiencer

people think that they are the all Creator. Your the God of your own life not the all Creator of everything
Old 16-02-2020, 08:32 AM
Experiencer

Thank you all for responding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
Realizefun

Sometimes we think too much/over analyse too much I am guilty as well. We ALL have times where we feel isolated and separate from God. I believe this is by design. It keeps the heart seeking for answers and truth. This is YOUR journey to experience. Others can offer their experience as a point of reference, but that is all it is. YOU have the difficult task of figuring this out. GOD IS always there , in many forms. Sometimes he feels completely absent, and other times he is an overwhelming force of love. This is your journey to experience him/her , however.... xoxo

Thank you one soul.. maybe youíre right about the over analyzing part. And the part that itís just part of the journey. Thank you