Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 05-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Master
New Sounds From Chihuahua Galaxy

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=113986

I recently acquired some new gear . An electric guitar, some effects pedals, and a sound upgrade here and there. The new tunes are minimalist pieces using an EBow, and borrowing musically from my acoustic guitar work .
It's pretty strange stuff ; great for headphones and experimental excursions
Old 24-09-2015, 11:16 AM
Master
More new strange-beautiful up
Some of that early EBow stuff ..... ... not as cool as more recent things. I'll probably come on in 6 months and say that about the current crop .
Old 24-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for sharing your music, it is really interesting ! I believe this could evolve into a whole new genre if you keep experimenting and maybe even fusion with other music styles...the sky is the limit ! :)
Old 27-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
Thank you for sharing your music, it is really interesting ! I believe this could evolve into a whole new genre if you keep experimenting and maybe even fusion with other music styles...the sky is the limit ! :)
I'm glad you found it interesting ! I do wonder how the weird EBow stuff is heard by people , because it is new and strange . Very embryonic at this point , in some ways , but fairly well-developed in others (hours and hours of utterly horrible noisemakings edited away and discarded , to be left with shorth bits of listenable material ) . But yeah, mostly playing around with sound now , and curious to find out where it leads me

Right now there's something important aboput emphasizing the sound, with not so much actual musical content , and no other instruments . It's like the sounds have their own energy, and are complete expressions themselves, with a little music as their vehicle , to be the waves that their essences ride on, with no distractions. That, plus I'm basically too lazy to do anything more complicated right now
Old 29-09-2015, 07:15 AM
Master
I enjoyed what I listened to Dar...I was getting lost in endless joy and processed evolution...liked them both very much..

How fitting lol..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 30-09-2015, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I enjoyed what I listened to Dar...I was getting lost in endless joy and processed evolution...liked them both very much..

How fitting lol..
Great ! I get lost (and found ! ) in music when it runs through my head . After the jam that I edited Endless Joy from , I had such beautiful mutations of it with me constantly for days , and that's where the name came from . A wonderful energy to carry around inside !

The name for P.E. is about the music theory development I was doing over the course of composing it . The acoustic pieces take a lot of time and effort, whereas the EBow things are very spontaneous. I've made twice as many of them in a year as I did acoustic pieces in 15 years . It's cuhRAYzee
Old 12-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Master
New noise .
'Lightbells' and a few others .
Still in minimalist EBow mode.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Master
...and a few others up now

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=113986
Old 24-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Master
bump . early 2016 yielded lots of good noise, but this vein is playing out.
but what a motherlode of experimental joy it's been

dog out ->