Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 09:53 AM
lumas

Hi all everybody should read the conversation with God series of books it will answer all the questions asked in this thread....
Old 05-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Glorymist

lumas - - so do many of the organized religions. They each give many answers too. And various books give many directives.

I guess - - that's why people eventually move beyond both. They want the "right" ones.

:->
Old 06-09-2006, 11:48 AM
lumas

Glorymist but people dont know how to move beond both they dont know what to move onto i challenge you and anybody to read just one of these books and not be inspired by it they answer every question i have ever asked but dont take my word for it ....
Old 06-09-2006, 12:21 PM
dreamer

You're both right, how could it not be so? Have you ever noticed that when a personal truth is spoken it is always the truth?
Old 06-09-2006, 12:29 PM
lumas

there will be a movie released soon called coversations with God it will start the snowball rolling....
Old 06-09-2006, 01:13 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
You're both right, how could it not be so? Have you ever noticed that when a personal truth is spoken it is always the truth?

Ah, I have still not got my head around that concept yet but it is true, it is true...
Old 06-09-2006, 04:04 PM
dreamer

Part of the role of seperation is to explore all aspects of ourSELF, for every perceived good there must be a perceived bad, all is truth when looked at this way and only by recognising the unity of things can the perfection of balance be appreciated and our opinion be seen for what it is(i.e. one side of a two sided coin, that is in truth just one coin)......for everything a reason, all is an element of truth.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Master
Hi lumas, I have read the conversations with god series of books and enjoyed them greatly, however, not all that mr walsch has put in them strikes as true to me, big areas are ommitted or at odds with my underestandings. That is just my considered opinion based on my experience. I may be right or mr walsch may be, but as glorymist states, we want to know. A book , good as it is, or even a film, doesn`t hold all the answers, just ideas, directions. Experience that is where your truth will be found
Old 07-09-2006, 01:17 PM
lumas

Petezen i had strong beliefs before i read these books they just reinforced them i agree entirely there is no greater truth than experience but sometimes you need a direction or some guidance to gain that experience, i would be absolutley insane to read a book and take its words as gospel and that it was the be all and end all (although some do) it would take away my freedom of choice my freewill for a start which God gave me i gave me for are we not all gods a-part from the absoloute one God and our experience is right here right now. yes there are parts of those books i find hard to get my head around and wonder how that would work. but lets say that the conversations with God material never came from God at all but were just the ramblings of a silly old man what insight he has what a way to live our life what if everybody lived by the revelations written in the book of the same name this world would be a totally spiritual place then we would get our experience then we would know the truth you cannot deny that....

Last edited by lumas : 07-09-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:53 PM
BLAIR2BE

To Me Everything Contains Some "information" (information And Truth are Two Different Things) From Books To Film To Art. But I Agree With Peteyzen- Through Experience Is Where Truth Is To Be Found.
Closed Thread