Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-09-2011, 06:18 PM
moke64916

Most grandiose truth(mind/soul dialogue)

I had this dialogue with higher self, and i know in my heart that this is the most grandiose truth for souls to remember. This dialogue really opening my eyes. All what I do is get a pen and paper and start writing to higher self and I receive a reply.

Talk to me about how consciousness is everything in the Universe.

Without consciousness the Universe would not Be in existence. Consciousness is how the Universe was born. What do you thunk drives the forces in the Universe?

The Source.

Oh course, and The Source is conscious. You are The Source. 'I' create matter through thought and emotion combined with Self, but with other Selves. Enough Collective Consciousness creates weather conditions. Our Consciousness is the driving force behind atoms. How do you think a Nucleous of an atom creates the proton, electron, and neutron to move around it?

Cinsciousness, but what about our Consciousness and the Source of the Universes Consciousness. Which plays which roll at the atomic level?

Simple. We are all One. So We create it. The One is everywhere. It's the Oneness that keeps everything together in the Universe. It knows that We are One with EVERYTHING with the Universe.

You did not answerwhat I'm...

I said the Oneness creates. We are part of that oneness. So We create. Now The Source of the Universe is Us. All souls are parts of the whole.. Now individual souls once they are out of physical bodies return to the One with All That Is. Heaven as humans would call it. No here is the Divine Dicotomy. We have individuality, and the Oneness. Now everything can be expresssed simultaniously.

Here's the Grandiose plan. Once the parts of the whole Remember who they are, they will reurn to this Oneness. Remember this. We are God. We are The Source. The Source is the One. WE are the One. So once we remember we ARE the One, then we will Source of One. Then we will create another Big Bang. Multiple-verses are infinite. Remembering they are the One. We will have our own Universe(Big Bang) Ourselves.

But how does that all fit into that when the Omega(the end) comes, we wll return to the everything. There will be no matter. So what about the New Big Bang and The Source of the Individuals going back to the One?

Ok. The Source of the Universe has it's the Whole already. So when we remember we ARE the Whole. The Whole of the Universe ones to Us. Each individual Soul that is the Whole, then all the Souls that are the Whome will have their own Oneness Big Bang. There will be billions of other Universes. Because when We are nothing, except pure energy, there is nowhere to be except in the membrane of the universe to Be. We individual whole souls that remember we are the One will have Our own membrane. We will combine and be attracted to another God/Goddess and all of Us Now Whole Souls(billions of them) will create their own universe. And then We are The Source of Our Universe. Separate OurSelf into parts of the Whole and repeat the process infinitely.

What I speak of right now is the most Grandiose plan of The Source that there IS. This is the mystery to the Big Bang. This is how we are infinite. This is The SoursES plan. And we each return to the whole. So the Source of Our Universe will have all it's pure energy and so will We. We are One. Remember j said there is a Divine Dicotomy. The Individuality and the Oneness existing simultaniously. So this is what the Divine Dicotomy means in the Big Picture.

And that is how Consciousness is everything.
Old 29-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Knower
So, what you're trying to explain is that once we remember we are God , we will become the source. Or , we already are the source, and once we remember we are the source we create our own universe.
This is confusing me, it's like saying once I achieve spiritual oneness and mastery I'll create a whole other universe and become the source.
Old 30-09-2011, 03:26 AM
Master
Nicely expressed, Moke....

Xan

Old 30-09-2011, 03:08 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Nicely expressed, Moke....

Xan
Thanks Xan.
Old 30-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememoration
So, what you're trying to explain is that once we remember we are God , we will become the source. Or , we already are the source, and once we remember we are the source we create our own universe.
This is confusing me, it's like saying once I achieve spiritual oneness and mastery I'll create a whole other universe and become the source.

maybe it's like a hologram. if you cut up a hologram, each small piece contains information about the whole object.
Old 30-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Neville

I dunno about geandiose ! In fact you can't evade it once you realise it.

So anyway...My Dear Rememoration, God made Man in his image, so I looked in the Mirror and thought to myself boy oh boy God sure has a big Nose.

I had kind of missed the point a little. I mean, we can't all look like God can we ?. So whats that us in his image stuff all about ?

I had to examine this concept of God and very quickly arrived at the conclusion that this God was not a grey beardy man with lightning coming out of his index finger. God is, was, mostly likely still is another name for creation or source.

Then the pieces began falling into place. I saw that things get born, grow old, die, start afresh and so on. Great Big Stars and entire Solar Systems all dying and yet more being born. I was initially oblivious to the fact that our cells renewed and died any number of times in a day and none of us are in the same skin we had a week ago.

Then I took to looking at a Galaxies shape, Much like a Spiral I thought, and one could be excused for thinking that the galaxy was revolving around a central point. Reducing the proportion down a significat way, it is certain that planets in this solar system revolve around the Sun.

It did not take me long to realise that I was central point of my life. the pivotal point around which everything happens in my own life.

Even in that I imitated creation, I started one career, stopped it. started a new career. Made one House Home then moved house to start again. Building and destroying, decay and renewal... Lots of patterns were forming. Then the most obvious revelation to me was that If I am a part of creation, I must surely be an example of creation in action. Doing what Creation does. Then I understood that God did make us all in his image (Not gey and beardy..OK I admit , I have been known to be grey and beardy physically speaking .)

Best wishes Neville
Old 30-09-2011, 07:02 PM
moke64916

How do you think our Universe came into Being? Do you think The Source of Our Universe just suddenly knew all? That it is all Mysterious. What I Said explains the Big Bang, and multiple-verses. The mathematics are already in existence for this truth. It's just a matter of time before the scientific truth comes out that makes what I say credible. Then would you believe? All I can is you will find out this truth when the Omega comes.
Old 30-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
How do you think our Universe came into Being? Do you think The Source of Our Universe just suddenly knew all? That it is all Mysterious. What I Said explains the Big Bang, and multiple-verses. The mathematics are already in existence for this truth. It's just a matter of time before the scientific truth comes out that makes what I say credible. Then would you believe? All I can is you will find out this truth when the Omega comes.

Myself. or rather my belief system (Celtic Pagan) never really grasped a genesis theory. I think thet creation was always there and is everlasting in perpetuity beginnings and ends take place within it
Old 30-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememoration
Or , we already are the source, and once we remember we are the source we create our own universe.

In my view, each of us is our own universe... with our own perspectives and experiences that no one else shares exactly.

Once we realize the creative source is within us as our own essence we are able to re-create our private universe consciously, rather than unconsciously through conditioning as before. And because existence is interactive, the universe we create as our own affects others.

Xan

Old 01-10-2011, 06:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916

I think to to say you explained it is a bit of a stretch.