Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-05-2012, 08:51 AM
12padams

I am opened minded and respect your beliefs :)

I've made this thread to clear up confusion about my beliefs and make peace with you all :) please note the dates are based on gmt+10

Overall I went from cruel to kind yet some people didn't notice the transition due the constant commenting on my terrible "prove it" thread which kept bringing it back up to the top of the page. This made people believe I either hadn't changed or was faking my kindness/beliefs (which I am not). I am greatly sorry to all I offended before I changed on April 26th...

April 25th: When I came originally to these forums I was an absolute skeptic and had no respects for your beliefs. I made fun of a member in hope to receive non physical punishment to order to break my skepticism.
Thread to prove this: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=34602

April 26th: I finally accepted your beliefs and started listening to what you had to say. I appoligised for my mistake and promised not be cruel to your fantastic community ever again.
Thread to prove this: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=34688

April 29th: I started asking for your guidance and interpretations of my experiences. I listened to you without judgement and accepted your responses.
Thread to prove this:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=34835
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=34979

The change may have not been so obvious since "summerlander" (a member from obe4u.com who has skeptical beliefs) seemed to back up my initial beliefs. When I changed he remained the same as I originally acted which probably made you confused and thought that it was still me making the threats.

I forgive all those who said negative things to me after 26th of April once I had accepted you and appoligised to you. Just understand that I haven't been cruel to you after April 26th and I intend to make peace. I attempted making peace in the past but you didn't seem to get the message so here it is again.

Good luck to you all and sorry for my initial (pre April 26th) comments. Let's finally make peace officially :)

P.S If you see people saying negative things about me post a link to this thread to let them know I've changed
Old 03-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Administrator
Hey 12 padams.

We all come here for different reasons for myself it was to connect to people who were of the same mind set as myself,
but not everyone is here for that reason , i like to speak to a person and make my own mind up about people i dont listen to otheres comments, we are all diffferant and all have our own beliefs.
i hope your appology is excepted by all. but you are by no way the only sceptic on here.

Namaste
Old 03-05-2012, 09:45 AM
12padams

Quote:
i hope your appology is excepted by all. but you are by no way the only sceptic on here.

Thanks so much for your lovely comment... Btw it should be "you were by no way the only sceptic on here" since I am no longer a skeptic. My skepticism is probably due to the fact that I have been staying in the real time zone during my projections rather than branching out. You will be happy to know that in my 3rd book I will be leaving the real time zone to visit the higher dimensions :)

I was so closed off before that I not only didn't listen to you but I even denied what an entity said within the real time zone. They told me that there are mind generated sections within the non physical world however there are also true astral sections which are "real" and not generated by the mind. If I didn't believe an astral entity standing right in front of me how was I supposed to believe physical people. I've changed now however and will continue my journey with an opened mind.

Hopefully future skeptics will view my journey and see the evidence there is that the astral dimension is real and not simply a creation of their own mind. Currently I don't have proof that the astral is not in your head however hopefully my future experiences will allow this to be proven. Now that I am open minded I will hopefully be open to areas other than the real time zone.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Sybilline

Hugs for 12padams...

I am not here too often so I did not see the events as they happened... But anyhow... I just wanted to say I admire what you have done, stating your truth, plainly and honestly... :) It is not only skeptics who tend to insult and ridicule and act like they know the absolute truth mind you... But to apologize as you have, that is just... beautiful. :) I know a lot of people cannot bring themselves to do that..... Huuuggs....
Old 03-05-2012, 10:10 AM
12padams

Quote:
Hugs for 12padams...

Thanks so much... Just what I needed :) I was so happy after I had apologized back in April and everyone seemed to accept me. I asked for your great advice and everything was going well. I almost burst into tears once ZOD said I was "full of !!!!" today on a thread where I asked for your advice on a recent experience of mine. I wondered why he was so angry at me then looked at his posting history which revealed that he had gotten a little mixed up with some of my old "skeptic/cruel" posts.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
ZOV

Quote:
I wondered why he was so angry at me

Ok, if you are ready to listen, I am ready to say a few words in normal tone.
Many good guys and girls come to this board , many of them have to say so much.I enjoy reading them. I have so much to learn from them. Sometimes,
just reading them is enough to learn , to get new ideas, to feel happy.
Then you come here, bringing something I don't like, some games of yours.
I won't use your age against you , I will just say I think you are unstable person. Either unstable or playing some mean game.
I am no one here , don't have that need to be hugged.
I don't feel the need to be loved, to apologize .
I stand behind my words, opinions.
I will let others , especially female members to accept you.To hug you.
But I won't. Because I don't believe you. If you really can change , cool, good for you. But I don't need those kind of things in my life.
You are on your base forum, obe4u, you say some things about some girl from here, cut her life into pieces, without knowing her. You behave like you know what you are talking about, like you know what life is. You are simply not "deep" enough to really know anything. Especially not for playing with other people.
I won't bother you anymore...
In the end, since you have changed,you could explain people here , what is that great change that will happen in a few months, you know, the experiment with summerlander that you are conducting together, the thing that will prove everyone your opinions..
Old 03-05-2012, 08:59 PM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOV
In the end, since you have changed,you could explain people here , what is that great change that will happen in a few months, you know, the experiment with summerlander that you are conducting together, the thing that will prove everyone your opinions..

Oh that's... It's my attempt to prove summerlander wrong and that your all right. Unfortunately it failed in April which is why I became a skeptic myself for a little while and got angry at everyone here. The amount of faith I had for your beliefs was so great and when nothing happened it was as if someone had killed my entire family. I felt that it was all of you who had done that which is why i was so cruel initially. I needed a little cool off time from April 14th... The next time it may be proven is in September but I hope the same thing won't happen again. If I get angry and depressed I'll avoid coming here until I cool off again.

And best of all look what summerlander recently said:
Quote:
I think we can all learn from this. I have taken heed of Lynn's wise words and I will also be more sensitive towards people with spiritual views, LPC. I promise.
Looks like this community changed both our attitudes about spiritual people and for that I am very greatful :)

Good luck and love you all, 12padams :)
Old 03-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Quagmire

If I may be of help; I will advise you to be patient and trust that people will see you for who you are and not who you were, though keep in mind that we do not all move at the same speed.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Guide
Goodstuff 12padams!

A tip though... stop worrying so much about proving things to other people. The only one you need to prove things to is yourself. Personal truth is the most important part about all this.

I have my personal truths in regards to projection... I *KNOW* it's not all in my head. This is my personal truth that I've come to through my experiences. You will, one day, make up your own mind. :)
Old 04-05-2012, 01:17 AM
OB4CL

Utmost respect for the way you handled this. Great stuff.