Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-03-2018, 02:10 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So, when Jesus said during His ministry that if one wants to follow Him, they must take up their cross...
What?
He really said "stake", or "pole"?
(Mathew16:24, Luke 9:23, Mark 8:34)

Facts are KJ, that the Roman govt. used crucifixion so often, that they would run out of hewn lumber and resort to cut trees for this method of execution.
The actual method is neither here nor there, as it is about atonement, as I shared earlier.
Though, the implement was also used by the Persians, Carthaginians, and Macedonians.

I asked earlier also, what makes the J.W.'s so different then from other religions?
Apart from the atoning work of the Lamb, K.J., there really IS no difference between faiths. - "FACT".

The foundation of salvation, and the extension of God's mercy and grace is the atoning work which the Almighty established from early on.
Look at Leviticus 16.
Look at Leviticus 17:11!
Which foundation, again, Jesus is the long prophesied
"Capstone", of.

So, the power of the Christian faith is the atoning work on the cross...
The liberating understanding of salvation, which the devil hates.
And, by the Lord Himself thereon. Not just anyone.
This is the power of God, which changes hearts, and souls...
Is the source of redemption, the wellspring of salvation.

Again, The Almighty was called both Savior and Redeemer in the Old Testament scriptures, long before the Roman government came to be.

torture stake is what each takes through life.

A major huge difference---God is not a trinity--it is satan posing as every false god on earth to get worship. That is who mortals are really serving in the 99% of all religions on earth. Like this-2Cor 11:12-15
Old 13-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Master
And so, KJ and jojo...

"Gospel" interpreted means, "Good News" What is the good news of Jesus Christ?

Can you say?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-03-2018, 04:28 AM
Knower

I just want to say that;
- to say that you are going to hell unless you worship God "the one and only truthful"
- to say that worshiping anyone other than God is the path to your own damnation
- to say that that any religion other than Christianity is fabricated by the devil
is not the way of God. that is what you call being a blind follower, and is just as likely to send you to hell, as willingly worshiping the devil.
If you blindly trust everything God says and does, you are no different than the demons who sold their soul to the devil. one of the things God teaches, is to not be blind, both to others, yourself, and to himself. The Binding of Isaac, tells exactly about the consequences of having blind faith in God. Losing yourself to your faith in God still means you've become lost.
Old 18-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
I just want to say that;
- to say that you are going to hell unless you worship God "the one and only truthful"
- to say that worshiping anyone other than God is the path to your own damnation
- to say that that any religion other than Christianity is fabricated by the devil
is not the way of God. that is what you call being a blind follower, and is just as likely to send you to hell, as willingly worshiping the devil.
If you blindly trust everything God says and does, you are no different than the demons who sold their soul to the devil. one of the things God teaches, is to not be blind, both to others, yourself, and to himself. The Binding of Isaac, tells exactly about the consequences of having blind faith in God. Losing yourself to your faith in God still means you've become lost.

Well, how about it, "Battle"? Do you understand the good news of Jesus Christ?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
I just want to say that;

I would like to say, that what you say seems a very insightful say
Old 18-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, how about it, "Battle"? Do you understand the good news of Jesus Christ?

I believe they mean; that there is always forgiveness, and there is always love. Jesus Christ will always welcome those who welcome him, no matter who they are or what they've done. Jesus Christ is the "Son" However, Jesus Christ is also Man's "Brother"; always closer than we think, and always nearby if we need him. if there is ever times where you feel no one loves you, know that Jesus Christ loves you. call for him when you have no one else to call and talk to him when you have no one else to talk to.
Old 18-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Experiencer

My question is.. Does God know me? When they day comes and I call out Lord Lord.. Will I be welcomed into his kingdom.
Old 18-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
My question is.. Does God know me? When they day comes and I call out Lord Lord.. Will I be welcomed into his kingdom.

The kingdom of God is within, to know yourself is to know God
Old 18-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The kingdom of God is within, to know yourself is to know God

"I know that in me", ( that is the flesh, i.e., "the organic aspect" in time in space), "dwelleth no good thing."
Romans 7:18

Anyone who claims they know the Almighty, of Whom Paul also says, "In Whom we live and move and have our being", knows that the Cross is life!
And Jesus is Lord, Who has been long prophesied through the old testament writings.

Old 18-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
I believe they mean; that there is always forgiveness, and there is always love. Jesus Christ will always welcome those who welcome him, no matter who they are or what they've done. Jesus Christ is the "Son" However, Jesus Christ is also Man's "Brother"; always closer than we think, and always nearby if we need him. if there is ever times where you feel no one loves you, know that Jesus Christ loves you. call for him when you have no one else to call and talk to him when you have no one else to talk to.

That's rather good Battle.
The long prophesied Savior though "Came to set the captives free".
Those held captive by "the law", and guilt, thereby.
That is, those who desire to keep the law, but who know they come short of it.
Because He fulfilled the law perfectly among humanity on the earth, then went to the cross to pay for our failure to keep it perfectly.

As long prophesied that He would.

This is why the cross is life.

This is the good news of Jesus Christ. "The Gospel".
The reason to rejoice, and the wellspring of joy!