Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation My twin flame died

I have had a beautiful experience with someone I believe was my twin flame. We met on September of last year and the connection was something I had never felt before. We definitely had the runner and chaser phase, especially because i was still in another relationship, and guilt didn't allow me to follow my heart and soul right away. After some time of on and offs, we had both cleared our lives to be with each other. A week later, when we were ready to make everything official, he dies.
I had never experienced such pain. Everyday I miss him. Everyday i mourn not only him, but also the life and plans we had together. We could not be more perfect for each other, we were the persons we had been waiting our whole lives to find. He was much more advanced and mature in his spirituality and knew a lot better than me what he expected from life and from the moment we met, we knew I was it. No one has ever given me such love or displayed their heart like that. Everything between us was natural and right. I struggle to believe he is gone, and left me right when we were starting our lives.
I have read many things about twin flames usually not being able to live in the 3D together, but I still don't know why he came to me. My life was not perfect, but it was my life and he came in to it and changed everything only to leave me again. He made me want things, made me see things differently and now he is gone.
I think that maybe this was his purpose, to take me from my pervious life that was unfulfilling and possibly the wrong path for me, but my journey was with him. I don't feel like I can't go on without him by my side.
People tell me it was destined and he had to go, but I don't understand why. He had so many plans and things to look for. He lived life the way he wanted, but there was another part of his life, his personal one, that I know was unfulfilling to him. He had been married, divorced and with a child he never seem to really connect. The only thing he wanted was to marry me and have a real family, something he never truly experienced. I was ready to give him everything. I thought my life had crossed with his so that I could help him achieve everything he wished for because he was one of those people who had a light beyond himself. I thought that was my purpose and now I have none.
People tell me I will move on and find someone else, but I cant stop thinking about how perfect we were and how no one will compare. I will forever be with the second best. Everything about us was a perfect match, emotionally, physically, we complemented each other beyond anything. Even professionally, we shared the same goals and were going to work together. I lost everything. The love of my life, a professional future, he embodied everything I ever wanted in this life and never thought possible. I felt so lucky that we had found each other while young, so lucky to live what we were living. I had struggle with depression and anxiety, had hit rock bottom when decided to embrace spirituality and allow the universe to manifest into what I had always wanted, and it did, in him. Now I don't believe in anything else, really. The universe didn't give me anything.
Sometimes I think this wasn't for me, this story we shared. Maybe it was for him, maybe he needed to live a love like this, something he said he had never felt before so he could finally go. Especially because he died in such a stupid way, right outside his house, in a very quiet street, he simply went against a wall on his bike which he was driving not fast at all. Nothing makes sense which people believe it was fate. It was his time. The last thing he told me was that he was going home. And he did, never came back.
I have so many questions, not only about twin flames, but life and death in general. Do we chose previously when we die? Do we only die when we have finished everything we had to do in this life? Are such things as accidents? Why can't twin flames live together and happy? I still can't believe I don't have him to talk to and hug. I can only thank him for giving me the love he did as I know I will never find anything else like that again. If he was not really meant to be in my life, why did we meet for such short months? Why change my whole life because of him? Why make me want things in this life that now I can't have? I thought I had met my destiny and I didn't after all.
Old 18-06-2018, 08:25 PM
Experiencer
The Contract

Hi Renata, first and foremost I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like his passing is still pretty raw, so I won't make any assumptions how long it's been since he died.

When I lost some one who I now believe is my twin, last October, I never knew who she was until the time of her death. She died very tragically while she was still young, and consequently we never met. All that I know about her are through pictures, and only because her pictures are online.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, not all of us ever gets the opportunity to meet our TF. I think you were blessed that this person found you, and shared a portion of his life with you. I know it's very difficult to see it now, but if you allow yourself time to heal, you will gain a greater understanding why this happened. Also please note, don't feel like you have to oblige any ones demands to move on. That's not their call. You can't move on from love. You can only carry on when you're ready. Hence please remember that carrying on, isn't the same as moving on. The former is about remembering, and the later is about forgetting. We should want to remember everything that we've experienced about that person. Do you agree?

Regarding why he left early.

We come to this world to experience and grow. We make a pack with God the kind of life we're going to live, and the work we need to do. When that work is completed we exit this life. But if that happens before our time, we're generally told to return, or at least given the choice.

His last bit of business was to find you, and set you on the right course. This is a packed he made with you. You both agreed that he would exit first, and you later on. Think of it this way. Just like how he beautified your life, you will do that for some one else. When your time comes, you would have done everything you needed to do in your lifetime. You will leave with no regrets, or fear that those who you leave behind will not be okay.

Regarding the afterlife.

There is life after death, and your TF hasn't left you. I believe he wants to connect with you, and puts signs in your way to remind you he is still with you and sending you love. Although you can't interact with him the same way as before, and it's difficult to recreate the power you two shared, please know it's not over. You will see him again. And I know that you know that too!

He is watching you, and every day he is talking to you, and he probably appears to you in dreams and in day dreams. When that happens, it's really him. And embrace him for who is now. hug3:

My Twin taught me all of this, and I want to share this with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

SF
Old 18-06-2018, 11:47 PM
Deactivated Account

I too would like to say that I'm sorry for your loss Renata. Its a painful process when we lose someone close to us and one that doesn't make any sense to begin with. From our perspective death is the unspeakable truth that's avoided at all costs if one can help it. However, deep down inside us there is a part of us that knows the truth, that in the ultimate reality there is no death, we still exist as consciousness even after we leave this physical reality. Death is just a shift in perspective.

Like you, there are many that go through a traumatic event, which can either be good or bad in extreme, but one that brings on the need to know more. Its that need that makes for powerful intention to bring to you some answers. If I were to ask you if those questions you're now asking were on your mind in the same powerful way as they are now I'm sure you'd say "no".

This may always have been the time he was going home, but as Soulforce explains above its possible that an agreement was made on another level that you don't remember for you to meet and these events to occur. He may or may not be your twin flame, I say that because non of us are absolutely certain there is such a thing but there are people who have a powerful effect on us and they are the ones that will begin our quest for asking the big questions. Its where those questions lead us that's important, its where they take us that give us a measure of peace and you'll also find out that those questions never end. You'll get answers, but they always lead you more questions than ever before.

One piece of advice to give you on your journey, if an answer you hear doesn't sit well with you, move on. Make this a feeling journey, let your inner self be your guide. If something feels off then its not your truth, if something feels like a measure of excitement or uplifting follow it.

There are a couple of threads on SF that I'd recommend for you to read through that may help you on your journey http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3848

and...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4764

I hope they give you some much needed answers
Old 19-06-2018, 03:16 AM
Lorelyen

May I send my condolences? Bereavement is a most terrible stress, specially when it's someone with whom you were truly in love.

My heart and a prayer reach out to you. I sincerely hope you receive comfort from wherever and whoever are close to you.

Love and light,
Lorelyen.

Old 22-06-2018, 05:43 AM
Knower

Renata I am very sorry for your loss. I also understand how it feels to have your twin pass. Mine did as well. I felt like my soul was being ripped from my body. If this person was in fact your twin, you need to watch your energy. The dark love misery. They prey on it. There is a very large bright note however, it is possible to still have relationship with your twin. Mine has been with me since he passed. We are going on seven years of being inseparable. Look for signs and consult with a medium. Mine came right thru in a reading. Identified himself by name and proved to me beyond a doubt that the spirit I have with me is him. I wish I could take away your pain but only your twin can do that. Look for signs, if you feel a touch its not your imagination. Peace and light my friend.
Old 26-06-2018, 02:03 AM
Pathfinder
I believe your twin is still with you, just not from the physical plane. My twin isn't on Earth and I suspect he has been with me for at least most of my life or all of it. We are able to communicate and have a connection with each other even though he isn't on Earth. However, I'm not aware of all the details, so I can't explain the full story.

The twin flame connection is very complex. At one point, it made me feel strange to consider that if my twin flame was on Earth, I would actually "run" the way that other runners do. I'm not the type to run away from someone I love. The Chaser-Runner dynamic, the separation phase, and many other challenges that twin flames face leave me asking the same thing: why can't twin flames live together and be happy? The answer I have come to is this. It is not possible for twin flames to have a lasting relationship if one of them is not ready to accept it. What do I mean by this? Runners have a tendency to run away, because something is keeping them from accepting that kind of love and happiness. I know firsthand that between my twin and I, I've been self-conscious of accepting love and happiness with him for one primary reason: I don't feel like I'm able to return it to the same extent he gives it to me. This may be a similar reason for why other twins "run," but I cannot say for sure.

When both twins have worked out their junk and fully prepared themselves for all that this connection offers, they will be together and it will last. They have to both know they are definitely ready on a spiritual, emotional, physical, and mental level to be with their twin and they are ready to meet each other as equals. The "runner" most likely runs from not feeling worthy and this has to change and many other things before the connection can be truly fulfilling for both twins to an equal extent. Both twins must be fully comfortable with who they are and know their twin will always be there with them. They must trust their twin and know beyond a doubt that they are worthy and able to satisfy their twin completely and without fear of being judged. They must know they are completely accepted and the other twin must meet the same conditions. More importantly, when their twin is not physically with them, they must know beyond a doubt that their twin has never left their side for a single second.

The physical plane does not reflect this reality. On the physical plane, people die and it is hard to believe that people that are dead are still around. From the physical plane, it does not make sense to say that someone that died is still here with us. This thinking is based on the reality of the physical plane, not the truth of higher planes. Your connection with your twin flame goes beyond the physical plane and this means that his death hasn't changed how present he is in your life. To understand this, you must be able to process his death and use this loss to grow, especially on a spiritual level.

From what you have mentioned in your first post, your twin was more spiritually mature and advanced. Although I cannot say exactly why he died, I think his death is meant to be a catalyst for your spiritual growth. You will understand everything when you are ready to understand it. For now, it is more appropriate to grieve. Feel the grief and allow yourself to process the loss you've experienced.

You have not lost everything. I know this, because I once thought the same thing you did and it was actually the beginning of my life changing for the better. It will be hard and you will struggle, but if you keep trying, you will pull through and find happiness.

I want to tell you as well that second best doesn't mean that you are settling for a person that can't make you happy. As much as I love my twin flame, he isn't on Earth, which means I must be able to live here without him being on the planet with me. You must get to the same point of being able to do this and find the strength to move forward. One day, you will be with your twin flame again.