Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 10-06-2018, 01:17 AM
Newbie ;)

5 Warning Signs of Breast Cancer That Many Women Ignore!

hello!
I’m happy to take you through a brief tour of Breast Cancer Signs.
Breast cancer is one the most common diseases in the world. Protect yourself by knowing the symptoms to look out for.

youtube. com/watch?v=9Gfoam7YYVg
Old 11-06-2018, 02:46 AM
Master

Many writers have gone so far as to claim that Fear, in some form or degree was at the bottom of all physical complaints or diseases, directly or indirectly, and making allowance for over‑claim, it looks as if there was much truth in the statement.

In view of the preceding, it would appear that any method of relieving or driving away Fear, would have a great effect in the curing of disease. And such is the case. Nearly all forms of Psychic Healing create a new mental atmosphere and condition in the patient. Fear is replaced by Confidence, Courage, Fearlessness, Hope, and the physical results follow. The axiom of Suggestive Therapeutics is “Thought takes form in Action,” and “As a Man thinketh in his heart, so is he.”

--- The Science of psychic Healing by Yogi Ramacharaka - 1906

Also:

Sir George Paget says: “In many cases I have seen reasons for believing that cancer has its origin in prolonged anxiety.”

Murchison says: “I have been surprised how often patients with primary cancer of the liver have traced the cause of this illness to protracted grief or anxiety. The cases have been far too numerous to be accounted for as mere coincidences.”

Numerous medical authorities report that cases of cancer especially of uterine cancer or cancer of the breast have their origin in mental anxiety.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator
That's intriguing inavalan.
I knew a lady who had breast cancer in her 80s. She did recover okay after mastectomy.
But she had held for over 50 years the feeling of shame and guilt that she had not produced milk in her breasts to feed her baby. Of course, her baby did well on formula milk and grew up to be a healthy strong person.
But that didn't stop the woman's sadness about that. She felt it very deeply and felt she had let the child down. She needed to just forgive herself for something she couldn't even help.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:52 PM
Administrator
We all have a cancer inside us it only takes something to trigger it.but I don't believe its all down to Anxiety,there are many factors that cause it.as a point in fact I know two women roughly the same age as myself.
both had cancer it started as breast cancer.
both had treatment chemo etc.both were fine for a couple of years.then both had the news that cancer was back,
but this time it was a secondery cancer. both went through gruling treatment again but one passed .
the other woman has been told if she gets cancer again they will not be able to treat it as she has had to much chemo.she had cancer 6 times.
I was speaking to her yesterday she has been fine for 7 years but she thinks its back again. she is the calmest person I know she doesn't even aknowledge the word Anxiety.

Namaste
Old 12-06-2018, 10:04 PM
Master

Why I will never have chemotherapy:

https://www.cancer.org/treatment/tre...motherapy.html

When it's my time to go, it's my time to go.