Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Experiencer

How Long??

Question for everyone, please.

How long does it take before you receive something you want using Law of Attraction??
For example if you need a new car, does it take days, weeks, months, years??!

I know its different for everyone, but please post your own personal experience(s) as to how long it took before you received what you wanted using LofA
Old 06-07-2011, 01:26 AM
Master
For me it can take days, weeks, or even years I think it depends on how much faith I have in my law of attractions.
Spiritlite.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:28 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
For me it can take days, weeks, or even years I think it depends on how much faith I have in my law of attractions.
Spiritlite
Yeah, you gotta have faith, thats for sure.

You cant just half-believe or 90% believe in it, it has to be 110%
Old 06-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I've had the law of attraction work for me in seconds! I think it depends on what you are trying to attract, how much faith you have, and how much action you take.

For example, I carpooled with a couple people to a restaurant, and usually it's hard to find a spot during lunch rush. A few seconds before pulling into the parking lot, before I could see any spots, I imagined the closest spot being open. And there it was, the most ideal parking spot was wide open. This is the 2nd time I used it for a parking spot, and the first one was just as sudden and awesome.

At my old job, it was hard to guess how many hours we would have to work at all times. Sometimes we weren't sure what time we would be getting off work when it's 3PM, or we wouldn't know til Friday if we had to come in during the weekends. A lot of times we had to come in, even if there was barely any work! Obviously, I didn't want to work every weekend or 70 hour weeks, so I used the law of attraction a lot. It seemed to work the best when it was completely unknown, but it sometimes turned out the way I wanted it unexpectedly, even when I was sure I had to go into work.

Once I got a 3-day weekend when I was expecting a 1-day weekend. They told us we would be working a lot of overtime during the next week, but for the next 3 weeks we got much fewer overtime hours. Whenever I wasn't at work, bad things seemed to happen. I sometimes would tell a couple of my friends/coworkers what I'm trying to attract, and then they would be amazed at the results
Old 07-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Aquarian

As soon as the universe can deliver it.
(And you can keep contrary vibrations out of the way. And any other people you're dependent on allow it.)
Old 07-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Gracey

a second to years, sometimes not at all. sometimes the unanswered "prayers" are the best. ;)
Old 07-07-2011, 03:20 AM
mattie

Use This Law Of Attraction For Empowerment To Get Car

The Law of Attraction has been promoted by some to be a questionable pursuit of material goods. Shift from this to other goals. For instance instead of just wishing for a car, wish for your taking the empowering steps that will lead to your getting the car. This may be better self esteem so one can pursue a better job.

This & manifestation can be powerful energies.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
Question for everyone, please.

How long does it take before you receive something you want using Law of Attraction??
For example if you need a new car, does it take days, weeks, months, years??!

I know its different for everyone, but please post your own personal experience(s) as to how long it took before you received what you wanted using LofA

It reminds me of two clips I have seen on u-tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VkuqDABTMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdsDxYnGkI
Old 11-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
a second to years, sometimes not at all. sometimes the unanswered "prayers" are the best ;)
You know what, I noticed that too. Sometimes you get annoyed because a prayer is not answered, but its not till later that you understand why it wasnt answered, AND WHY it was in your best interest for that prayer not to be answered.

Also I'm operating under a new theory now, I believe that prayer and Law of Attraction are essentially the same thing. Whether you're just thinking about something you want, or whether you're praying out loud for what you want it doesnt matter, they are both the same thing IMO
Old 11-07-2011, 11:29 PM
OpenMindedFellow

I think just involving yourself with the thing you desire in any way, just throwing yourself in there, can really boost your ability to visualise, and makes it easier to think about the fine details of exactly what you want.