Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Seeker

I broke communication!

Today I broke and decided to contact the soul that I love, Ironically it’s March 11, just felt the urge to do it)I feel proud of this and I am not obsessed if I get a reply back if it happens than it does. I just wanted to check up on them as they are a important part of my life and wanted them to know that. He is the reasoning for my awakening, am so grateful and so unconditionally love for this person is what I have. I want nothing more than joy and happiness for this person. But I have a small question or concern why many in the community seem to have this playing tag going (Separation phase). I know during that time you should work on self and spiritual growth which is most important. During this phase you let the other be. But I kinda find it a bit ironic tho, if this person you have unconditionally love for why not let them know they are in your thoughts. Why is communication in this phase so taboo?
Old 11-03-2019, 06:08 PM
Master
Imho it so each of you can work on the stuff that prevents you from being together. I know it is tough, but, trust the process.
Old 11-03-2019, 06:26 PM
Seeker

Is it normal to feel this way. There are days even weeks where I feel I am making so much progress, than there is a day like today that the person is so strong in my mind. Is it normal to feel this back and forth to feel like you are ok with them being happy even if you are not involved than there are days that you sit and promise the universe that you will protect them, love them, and take care of them when it happens.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:19 PM
ant

^It's not only normal but mental torture.

Prepare for the mental ping pong games.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:32 PM
Master
I can tell you from my experience take the mind or mental thinking out of the equation.
Cannot use logic with this.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:43 PM
ant

^Easier said than done.

Though for J,the clouds do fade over time.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:44 PM
Seeker

What was your method how long did you do it.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Seeker

I am probably overthinking but I feel like I when a million steps back.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:49 PM
ant

Honestly for myself,nothing i tried stopped the mental ping pong.

It took a year,for things to ease.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:50 PM
ant

Fast forward from 3yrs ago,i like to deny it ever happened.