Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 09-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Guys fall deep in love and cry with happiness

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has some insight to this, it's something that has occurred throughout my relationships with the opposite sex. I haven't had a string of affairs and tend to be very selective with who I share my energy with so these accounts span over 15 years.

It just seems that the men I have had relationships with tend to fall in love with me fast and declare it within what I would consider a short amount of time (2 months) of knowing them. The last relationship I had, I mockingly warned him that im some sort of enchantress. Really, i don't wish to enchant, am completely myself with others and am often put off having a relationship due to breaking hearts. It hurts. Anyway, each guy (I speak of four) whilst in my company has cried randomly with some love rush which perhaps was being released inside them and they tend to have big shifts (breaking bad habits) to do with the influence of our relationship.

Then as the relationships have come to an amicable end, they want to stay close which is OK by me because I do care and have love for everyone of them but I just do not feel its right in my heart to be in a romantic relationship with them. I'm usually called on for an ear, some advice or generally spurring them on with their goals and I seek out their friendships because I do feel a deep connection with each of them which goes beyond just a regular friendship and regardless of any intimacy. There was also a time when I had my first boyfriend at 16 and the night after I ended that relationship he ended up in hospital with heart failure!?! (He was a year older) I felt instant guilt and obviously visited.

I don't know if any of this makes sense?!

Anyway, I am an energy worker, am sensitive to frequencies and have been practicing body work for the past 7 years. When I was a kid I was always into the idea of witches and paganism and practiced a sort of protection mediation which spread from my heart to eventually encompass the world, every night for years since I was 7 as a way to feel I could safely fall asleep.. I now see its similar to the loving, kindness meditation widely practiced.

So I guess I'm wondering if anyone can make sense of any of this and why it happens and what the hell I am if not just a big flirt!?

Apologies if it's all abit TMI. Just didn't know who else to ask?

Lovebeams and lightbeams, OB x
Old 12-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Lorelyen

I can make sense of this and fine. But does it matter why? It sounds to be part of your persona. If relationships end amicably what's the problem?

There's much emphasis on this forum on long-term relationships, their rise and fall, hurt, pain and occasionally, success, but I see nothing wrong with fleeting relationships, nor flirting (though that's gradually becoming "sexual harassment" in the UK! Probably elsewhere too) as long as the flirter is honest and the flirtee happy to go along with it, male or female.

No matter how fleeting, everyone we encounter adds to our experience of life, hence ourselves and - in my view at least - broadens our "people" perspective. If it works at all it means we are enhancing the lives of those others. We become part of their memory even if slight.

I see no reason to swathe this is spiritual ideology but I understand why you posted it here! Although it's tailing off with age I too followed a similar route.

Old 12-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Master

To me it seems these (last 4) men have been looking for a long term, serious relationship and you are not. I suggest if you don't want to put them through the heartbreak that you seek out men that are not looking for a long term, serious relationship. You know, you visit my place, I visit yours, we share time together and then go back to our separate worlds until our next encounter.

Being friends after the relationship has broken up is something that I did often. They became my best friends. We were like buds sharing a life together, them towards their goals, me towards mine. Eventually we each outgrew each other and we went our own ways. But we shared that brief time together.
Old 13-03-2019, 12:58 AM
ant

Quite a select few experience this,it ain't uncommon.