Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Experiencer

A magic deal with a gecko

Yesterday I dreamt that I had to defend myself against a plastic crocodile, filled with air, he seemed alive and came in my direction. I wasn't lucid, didn't realize it was a toy, so I used magic to paralyze him.

He stopped, but after 3 seconds was walking towards me. I paralyzed him again, and once more he charged against me after a while. Then I thought about conjuring up a sword to attack him.

So I did, I used that magic trick in which I pull something I need from behind my head, hoping to defend myself against the 'beast'. But it didn't work, nothing appeared in my hand, instead, I found a dagger on the floor among other objects.

Quickly I picked up the dagger, but when I went after the inflated crocodile, he had vanished in the waters.

The dream didn't end there, many other things happened that I can't recall. Afterwards I woke up and had a normal day, but at some point I stubbed my toe hard on the furniture, it hurt a lot. I didn't realize how serious it was, just put on some socks and continued with my activities.

Much later when I removed the socks, the toe was purple and slightly swollen, I was concerned that I may have broken it, though it isn't causing pain.

But what does this have to do with magic? Except for the dream, having hurt myself wasn't cool. I imagine I might have failed protecting myself somehow... or not. Perhaps the toe isn't broken, just injured.

The magic happens now. I had promised myself I wouldn't let geckos inside the house, there are too many outside already, and because of that I blocked windows expecting not to see them on the walls in here anymore. However, when I was going to turn on the computer I found a small one on the floor underneath the cables.

Should I capture it? I was going to catch it with the vacuum cleaner. But then I thought, I'm worried about my well-being, whether my toe is broken or not, if I capture the gecko I will be selfish, it would show I don't care about her well-being, only mine.

I made a magic deal, and told the gecko and the invisible beings that I trade her freedom for the healing of my toe. I let her flee.

Update:
I just came back from the hospital, had to make sure it was nothing serious, took a couple of X-rays and the doctor said it isn't broken. Since I'm not in pain either, I don't want to worry about this.

Last edited by Ordnael : 02-03-2019 at 12:31 AM.