Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Kingoftroy

Painting my car

I have this car that is currently getting bodyworkd done and it needed a new paintjob. It has been in the shop for over a week now and today was the day it was supposed to get done. Well, When I woke up in the morning something was telling me that my car might get the wrong paintjob and for me not to worry about it..I thought this was my own imagination and didn't think much of it. A couple of hours later the bodyman called me up and told me that the paint is infact a different color I have been having these sort of things happen to me and a lot of my dreams have been coming true/having connections to my life and my family. I still don't know who/what is guiding me but its pretty cool and scary at the same time
Old 04-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account

hello & welcome Kingoftroy,

Very interesting isn't it on the dreams, intuititions, synchronicities that come to us. I believe that the more you open up to the possibilities of things like this happening, the more things will happen ~ if this is what you are wanting ?

just curious, if you don't mind me asking ~ what's the scary part ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Kingoftroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hello & welcome Kingoftroy,

Very interesting isn't it on the dreams, intuititions, synchronicities that come to us. I believe that the more you open up to the possibilities of things like this happening, the more things will happen ~ if this is what you are wanting ?

just curious, if you don't mind me asking ~ what's the scary part ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Thank you Dream Angel,

Ever since I was a little kid I always found these type of things really interesting but I never really thought about what they meant. I recently started doing some soul searching and looking for truth about myself and this universe and this is where it has lead me so far. And Yes this is what I am wanting, but the the only scary part is I guess I can't really put into words how this works and I don't think I will fully understand it in this lifetime. I have a weird logical mind so when things that I don't fully understand happen I try to make logic/reason out of it when none can be made.
I think the best thing I can do is just let the chips fall where they may, and make it a fun learning experience about the universe and hopefully I can find my true self through this journey I have started on
Old 04-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for explaining. Many times the "knowing how " something happens is not as important as the " happening " itself.

Quote:
I think the best thing I can do is just let the chips fall where they may, and make it a fun learning experience about the universe and hopefully I can find my true self through this journey
great idea !

Thank you for sharing your story about your car !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction