Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-06-2011, 04:02 PM
bebelee

That sounds amazing free bird :)

You just know. Stick with that!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:11 AM
Wrynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Bird
I am in the process of buying a house. I have encountered a couple of worries due to the building being listed. I asked the universe to give me a sign that it is the right house for me. Well, the next day whilst I was driving, I looked at the clock and it was 11:11 which does pop up in my life but about two hours later whilst walking back to my car, suddenly everything to the left of me was bright , distorted and vibrating, almost as if it wasn't there. It freaked me out a little. Then the thoughts that I was being told that this is not reality, nothing is real and I create my reality and everything around me is what I attract into my life came flooding in my head. I thought that everything will be 'right' if I think they will because it's my thoughts that create everything around me. It was as though I was being shown that nothing matters because it's not real, only my thoughts are real. So this house will be right as long as I keep my thoughts positive. It left me uplifted and full of joy. I am aware this some of this may sound strange, but I really resonate with it.

Now, it did occur to me after that maybe my eyes need testing and I read too much spiritual articles. But I told my mum about it and whilst saying it to her I just knew it was right, like I always knew it was right, but didn't know, if that makes sense.

Hi Freebird,
I thought you might be interested to know that I read your initial post and what you are describing is a hardened philosophical tenet in metaphysics first presented by Immanual Kant, a german philosopher in the 18th centure during the enlightenment period in his published work the critique of pure reason.

Its a small and cheaply priced book but its somewhat of a difficult read, I think you will find some answers to your question. There is some hard validity to what you ask. I highly recommend you give it a go, because this topic is widely discussed in many philosphical classes everywhere and is required reading in metaphysics.

I hope you find what you seek.