Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlit
Ah that's an interesting thought, I hope I would see beautiful fairies if they ever appeared to me!

How wonderful to hear magical voices, it must mean you are a beautiful person Scarlet otherwise their voices might not have sounded so lovely

When I was learning Reiki our teacher suddenly ran to the window and said she could see a fairy in her garden, we asked her what it looked like and she just smiled and said we'd just have to see one for ourselves, perhaps they appear differently to everyone.

I never thought of that actually, I think that made my day, thanks. And same for you too, since you managed to capture such beautiful orbs.

Now we've been talking about it I really do think they appear different to everyone. Interesting the intuition which random conversation happens to throw up.
Old 23-03-2015, 11:04 PM
Starlit

Aw well that's good Scarlet

And yes they are beautiful orbs, I do hope that's why they appeared to me x
Old 23-03-2015, 11:15 PM
Knower

Oh I love them! Great vibes from them. Happiness, love, freedom and magic. Very busy zooming around. Ever research the land you see them on?
Old 23-03-2015, 11:52 PM
Starlit

Well, I've tried but with no success. The only thing is I had just dug that pond and I feel they are showing their approval
Old 24-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Suspended
Most likely moisture on the lens reflecting/refracting light from the sky. In all photos the sky is very bright. I seen these kind of orbs in my photos as well.
Old 24-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Starlit

Well I it could be, although I took those photos a couple of years ago and I haven't seen any similar orbs since then, wouldn't they be appearing all the time if it was moisture?
Old 25-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Suspended
No. Look at all the factors here. Here you have a bright sky in all the photos posted here. Small particals of moisture and dust on the lens will refract and reflect bright light in the environment. In your case the bright dominant sky. This is a very common effect.

When looking for spirits in photos one must 1st debunk all common causes. Orbs are mostly due to dust and moisture in the air or on the lens. The closest thing I ever photographed to a Spirit is in the photo below.

Old 25-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Starlit

That's an interesting photo, a bit hard to make out what's going on though, is the yellow lady spirit? Is that lightening behind?

I know moisture and dust can show up as orbs, it's just that the orbs in those pictures seem different to me which is why I wanted the opinions of others so I appreciate your in put thank you.
Old 25-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Those orbs definitely look and feel legitimate to me. As I said I've seen orbs with my own two eyes and I know they are not a trick of my own eye lenses or something Because I am a natural clairvoyant who can see things from the fifth and sixth dimensions also. That is why when I see orbs I see them in a different quality, in a fourth-dimensional quality (spatial in terms of physics not spiritual) which is often missed when others see orbs. In that I can see every angle at once through both my physical and spiritual eyes at the same time creating a whole and perfect picture (though I don't think I have fully explored the depths of what I could still potentially see). Anyway, as I said when I saw these orbs I got that fourth-dimensional spatial quality to them which you can't see in the picture but I can see it clearly through my spiritual vision. I can also feel the joy that they emit when looking at them. Their colouring is also very typical of the blue orbs I have seen... so in my mind there is no doubt they are real and not a trick of the light.
Old 25-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Knower
How unusual. To see these clearly floating in daylight. Wonderful pictures.