Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-07-2014, 02:59 AM
yumi14

bingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
Yes, because I am tired of all the evil in this world. My next life I want to.live on a peaceful planet where every creature is treated with respect and love.

I feel the same way.
Old 30-07-2014, 06:22 AM
Master
My sister took it when it was offered, she was stuck and her life purpose wasn't being fulfilled....bless her.....i know how she must've been feeling, Im wondering now if it was presented to me for sure if i would accept....its a tempting concept.....I can't say with full clarity that i would....its easy to say 'yes' until it actually happens....then it may be a different answer in the reality of that moment........
Old 30-07-2014, 06:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Yes. I've failed this current life and have no hope to get better. The only thing keeping me hanging on is the guilt I have if I left. Everyone says how selfish it would be for me to leave. They don't seem to see that it is selfish of themselves to expect me to linger in a miserable life. It goes both ways-the selfishness. I'm ready to move on and evolve. I've learned my lessons, believe me I have. But all the same, I have zero hope left.

When I say this, I'm being a realist. I'm always going to be sick. I know this. Is it fair for people to expect me to keep suffering? I've suffered now for over 4 decades. Its not going to get better. To me, they are idealists. They romanticise me as being miraculously cured. Its not going to happen. I wish they would grasp this concept.

I don't want to leave them to hurt them. Its not about that at all. Its not coming from a selfish standpoint. Its coming from a realistic standpoint. I'm suffering too much. I'm exhausted. I'm weary. I need my spirit to move on.

I'm always going to be with them. This is something they seem to forget.

If i felt like they do i would commit a crime and go to prison and see what that is like for awhile.lol.Or if that sounds too drastic go and chill out in a retreat Centre and try to come to terms with the scathing societal criticism of living your life differently. And of course what would your mother say ?

There is always something that you are holding onto ? Your holding onto your view of how bad it all is. Maybe you have terminal cancer but you didnt specify so sorry about that. Yes generally i wouldn't let the world bully me to that extent, Get into a fight, walk down the street naked, go in and try to rob a bank in the most peaceful way you can << probably not ! ...Take a plane and go to a slum and help people for food and a bed. Get your a off the pity pot !

Would i go if given the chance ? Certainly not the Bodhisattvas will never leave the earth till the last soul is liberated and i will try to follow their example. The more the ego dies and self centredness dies, bit by bit, the more i find that i am gone anyway, I have died or am dying ? how can i come back ? Kind regards forgive the strong reaction if that is what you need to do.

I'm sorry if i read your reply to the question wrong Yumi, are you very sick or something ?
Old 30-07-2014, 07:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
The more the ego dies and self centredness dies, bit by bit, the more i find that i am gone anyway, I have died or am dying ? how can i come back ?

Yes exactly.. there's no difference between being here and being there when ego takes a step back.
Old 30-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Master

A Verse for Yumi

Hey Yumi i wrote a verse in quick reply to what i said ..i hope i havent offended you by my firey reply so i thought i'd write you a little verse instead. thankyou.

We used to live there
In the sky somewhere
Above the clouds in the
Starry night ?
We used to have the answers
once
To a question that was never
asked
We used to tail the comets
in the night sky
And drink in the suns golden (Glasp) light

When we lived there
and there was nowhere else
To be
No longing for Me and you
Up and Down
Hicklely Pi- ck- le- dy

Shall we return again
When the light has faded down ?
Together you and I
Above false hope
of endlessness and pleasure ?
When the the light has spread
itself out
A Dim burnished Halo
kissing the ground ?
Hand in hand walk back
to be
there
Somewhere only we can
Recognise ?
Old 30-07-2014, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
and why?

take care my friends

I've decided that after I write a few books, and do my art - then yes I will. That way I feel at least I got something done and that I can end my pain without feeling guilty about not completing anything in this life.
Old 30-07-2014, 01:35 PM
Master

Song for Yumi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKabnhmTVVU
Old 30-07-2014, 06:38 PM
yumi14

well

Well, Joe

The OP asked a direct question. I answered it honestly. I'm not going to apologize for how I feel. Not everyone will answer the question with a no.

What truly unnerved me was you suggesting I commit a crime. Why would I do that? For what purpose would that be a solution?

I'm on no pity party, either. I'm a realist. It is what it is.
Old 30-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Yes. I've failed this current life and have no hope to get better. The only thing keeping me hanging on is the guilt I have if I left. Everyone says how selfish it would be for me to leave. They don't seem to see that it is selfish of themselves to expect me to linger in a miserable life. It goes both ways-the selfishness. I'm ready to move on and evolve. I've learned my lessons, believe me I have. But all the same, I have zero hope left.

When I say this, I'm being a realist. I'm always going to be sick. I know this. Is it fair for people to expect me to keep suffering? I've suffered now for over 4 decades. Its not going to get better. To me, they are idealists. They romanticise me as being miraculously cured. Its not going to happen. I wish they would grasp this concept.

I don't want to leave them to hurt them. Its not about that at all. Its not coming from a selfish standpoint. Its coming from a realistic standpoint. I'm suffering too much. I'm exhausted. I'm weary. I need my spirit to move on.

I'm always going to be with them. This is something they seem to forget.

Totally get you, Yumi.
Old 30-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Master
Yes, cause i miss my real family and friends. I feel alone here. I think no one would miss me that much here!