Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-01-2018, 01:34 AM
Guide

Knowing things I dont know.....& why?

So its funny how I know what is needed in order for my psychic abilities to be amplified which is sex essentially because all the other are wide open or what ever lol. I went on a date last Saturday and sat next to a girl and that was enough to give me all this vivid insight.....

Anyways I have 2 dreams. Im going to write the 2nd dream first because it is shorter.

I dont remember how this dream started but essentially I am enjoying this cool motorcycle. I am really noticing how it feels and how the wind is flowing over me. I would assume that I went to a dealership and bought this because I remember looking at some protective clothes I would have to wear to ride the bike. Anyways I end this joy ride at my parents house and I am talking with my family and I pay back my lil sis her $20 I owe her lol. I go outside and my bike is in the drive way like I left it but its missing the tires. Not the rims but the tires....

I look around and there are people outside and I know they know where my tires could be so I run over there as fast as I can because I see someone getting into a truck and about to leave. I ask him without insulting him if he has seen anyone withing the last 5mins go over and mess with my bike. He seemed like he knew who did it but wasn't talking. As I was describing how the tires looked the guy commented... man those are some big tires are you sure its a motorcycle your talking about. I tell him that it is a Honda CBR.... and he replies oh one of those bikes people get for doing tricks. I was like what..? No lol I just like it because it looks nice. It kinda turned into a conversation and I wasn't really concerned about my tires.

I turned around to point at it in my drive way and there was now a black jeep parked in the drive way. But this Jeep was tricked out. It had some of those mudding tires. I look on the roof of the jeep and I see my tires there... then the next part of the dream is just me trying to figure out how to get my tires on. At that point I was thinking about how people put tires on their drift cars at shows... I woke up 15mins before my alarm went off... Im not sure why I had this dream but I think important things that my guardians or who ever wants to send a message usually sends it to me before it is time for me to wake up.. so that way I will remember it lol.. or at least a higher chance.

The funny thing is that although I am not really oppose to bikes and like cars a whole lot better I didnt know what a cbr was. I looked it up and it was exactly like the one I was riding in my dreams..... why???? Why is this relevant....?

From what i have determined through looking up the meanings.. I am assuming that this dream plays on my thought process. It would seem that the freedom I want was being kept away from me. Through following my instincts and understanding and identifying that spark of guidance from my guardians that I was able to approach the person who had something to do with my bikes tires. I think becoming friends with someone who initially I believe to be an adversary or not thinking of the whole idea of being victimized by the thief allowed me to get back what was all ready mines. Id say this has a lot to do with the whole idea of being naturally abundant... being born in a world where they tell you the opposite and then realizing the truth.

Shoot after riding a motorcycle for a hr in a dream I think I really want a motorcycle now!

1st Dream: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=120252

Last edited by SkyGodWarrior : 26-01-2018 at 03:32 AM.
Old 26-01-2018, 03:42 AM
Yaoughta

How you react to anything determines everything and can open doors to greater understanding. You could have been accusatory when you approached the guy. Instead, you calmly asked if he has seen anything. You were controlling your response and your use of your energy.
Old 27-01-2018, 05:13 AM
Guide

Yeah from these dreams lately I am starting to see that decisions that are made in my dream have real outcomes or consequences. It would also seem as if my current way of thinking and choices are either played automatically or I am able to make a quick decision.

Perfection lol labeling me as confused... tsk tsk lol. Since I recently learned what you meant by your term "Goddess" I am conscious of the information you are referencing lol... but now there is a new term... "Earth Guard" what are other names for this being? Also if you have the time I would sit down and read your information.... I know that somewhere inside my consciousness it will understand and then it will tell me what I dont understand. Thats if you feel like writing lol a couple of pages...

Thanks though to the both of you :)