Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-01-2018, 06:23 AM
Master
Feedback for Crystalkitty

Thanks for the short message. The tiniest particulars are being taken care of now. Thanks for taking the time.

Reading for moonincancer

Quote:
Question for moonincancer: Does my present health issue have a basis in a past life? Is there something I can learn from this or a pattern that I can release?

Moon

Your current health issue does not seem to have basis in past life. It feels more connected to mother healing somehow, or genetic / ancestral healing perhaps. Look for similar patterns emotional patterns in family being handed down. This health issue can be healed and will heal, it shows you are getting there, and recovery looks steady. The pattern that needs to be worked in, is finding peace/ contentment within self. Finding an extension of yourself where you can find bliss, and peace of mind. Any feelings of being unsettled or unhappy, is to be dealt with, and know that you are safe in your power and can / will heal. Immerse in creativity or music to heal emotions fast.

I hope this helps and relates ~

Next reading for angelic star
What karmic patterns from past are still existing for me in the present ?
Old 12-01-2018, 04:43 PM
Experiencer
Feedback for moonincancer: Thank you kindly. I am indeed writing a book; my sixth since I started in 2013.

What karmic patterns from past are still existing for me in the present?

A: 1 of Scrolls/On Track [from the Akashic Tarot]
Though travel or a move can be indicated by this card, the meaning is often about your choices and directions. You may have been ambivalent about taking a certain track in your life with regard to a project, a relationship, a career directive, or even a location. But now it’s time to decide.
I get the sense that you might be reluctant to do something, or try something different, perhaps? It might be a 'half on the station platform/half on the train' sort of situation. [I've been in many situations like that, being pulled in two directions.]
I hope that helps.

Q for CrystalKitty: Is there anything left to resolve with M [and/or H] right now?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 20-01-2018, 11:55 AM
Master
Feedback for CrystalKitty

Thank you for the reading.

Reading CrystalKitty777

Quote:
Q for CrystalKitty: Is there anything left to resolve with M [and/or H] right now?

Four of Pentacles, Three of wands reversed

It feels like there is a lot of panic in the cards. I am not sure if this is them, or the energy in general. It feels that there is insecurity/ limitation from their energy, almost as if they are running trying to save the very little they have lol. Maybe your frequency has scared them now.
It feels like you might be holding on somehow, a feeling of victory/ relief but it's time to let this go. It's not worth giving much thought to. It's over and done.

I hope this helps and relates ~ brightest blessings

What karmic patterns do I need to resolve/ pay attention to ?
Old 22-01-2018, 01:13 AM
Experiencer
Reflection [Akashic Tarot]
Your yin side is wide-open, and your receptivity is high. Trust your inner voice, and you will be guided to greatness. Instead of taking everything in as it comes to you, be as a mirror reflecting divine light. [This card reminds me of the mirror of the Shinto sun goddess, Amaterasu; the mirror reflects her light everywhere and in everything.]

Question for CrystalKitty777:
Have I have power struggles and disempowering conflicts in past lives?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 22-01-2018, 06:55 AM
Master

Thank you for the reading. I indeed take in everything that comes to me, now I need to learn not to take things in so much.

Reading for Crystalkitty

Quote:
Have I have power struggles and disempowering conflicts in past lives?

Knight of chalices, 9 of Wands reversed

There were conflicts and conflicts that led to fall. I feel like it was part of collective/ strife rather than individual, political unrest , or personal differences, that lead to rivalry. Nothing really of violent nature but strife and differences of opinions/ views etc.

Hope this helps and relates ~

Quote:
What karmic patterns have I yet to resolve in partnerships/ relationships ?
Old 22-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Experiencer
Feedback for angelic star: Thank you kindly.

Reading for angelic star: Clearing the Way [Akashic Tarot]
This card is a strong signal that it’s now time to take significant action to remove an obstruction in your way.
It may be in your personal life, in a relationship, at work, or with a creative project. You must be clear-headed, so be sure to temper your action with calm and forethought.

If you can imagine the situation that might come foremost to your mind as a log like the picture on the card, you could then imagine it being swept away in a river.

Question for CrystalKitty777:
Is my fascination with ancient Egypt and Japan meaningful at all?
Old 23-01-2018, 12:49 AM
Master
Feedback for CrystalKitty

Thank you for the reading. Yes there is a need for clear headedness and to push through obstruction. Thank you for your time.

Reading for CrystalKitty

Quote:
Is my fascination with ancient Egypt and Japan meaningful at all?

Hermit, 7 of wands

Yes there might have been a life in the distant past around that. There are some assumptions there, but you have some initial clues or a point of interest/ familiarity that says a lot for what happened in the past, although it has not been learnt of yet , as in what trigger from the past has caused it.
You might have a higher spiritual ground prior to the work you did in the past, so those events no longer hold importance to be revealed. only the soul experience and wisdom gained from it remains.

I hope this helps and relates ~ blessings

Quote:
What karmic patterns in love relationships still continue to exist from past to present ?
Old 23-01-2018, 01:54 AM
Experiencer
Feedback for Angelic Star: Thank you. That helps.

Reading for Angelic Star: What karmic patterns in love relationships still continue to exist from past to present ?

Answer: The Willow [Akashic Tarot]
This card indicates a time of calm, so enjoy the peaceful energy now. It also signifies a time of power, perfect for reinforcing your foundation in your work, in your family, in your
Spirit, and in the depth of your belief in yourself. Just like the willow, you have a peaceful strength, drawn from the waters of your soul and extending through all eternity.
I'm getting the sense of possible recurring insecurity, or something to that effect.

Reading for CrystalKitty777: Have I had past lives in the angelic or elemental realms?
Old 23-01-2018, 03:39 AM
Master

That's a lovely message. Thank you so much for it. I appreciate this message.

Reading for CrystalKitty

Quote:
Have I had past lives in the angelic or elemental realms?

Ten of swords reversed

It feels more like the energy of fire very much there for you, that you have carried from a significant past to the present. More like a being of fire, but a being if duality still. Like one of those angels who have the capacity to do good or bad according to their will, very much like us humans.
I am not sure if this is your elemental past life, or a connection to someone simultaneously from the past, it predominantly male being of element fire. So there is that elemental aspect of you present.

I hope this helps and relates ~ brightest blessings

What past life patterns must I address in my present.
Old 08-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Master
hope this thread remains active as well guys , feel free to post and interact, lets have some fun with the cards and get creative and wild :)