Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-01-2017, 04:56 AM
Experiencer

Here is a comprehensive treatment, from Spirit Guide Sparrow:

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress...1/01/at-death/
Old 07-01-2017, 06:47 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a medium that works with both the living and the non living. I have been there many a time when someone takes their last breath of life. As I can see the dead I can see whom is there waiting for them to pass over. I can see them leave the body and go over.

I too have seen that at times one does no easily surrender to that place of leaving the body or death as we call it. At times one is not ready or has had the time to prepare to go and that is not easy to view.

I can share one experience from when I was just 19 years old and a man sailed past my office desk window. I will never forget the look on his face even though he was moving very fast and I know well I did not see his face, but I say his Spirit that had left the body before he hit the sidewalk below.

I remember rushing down to the street level without even thinking and not in that morbid way that I needed to see a body. I had seem so many already in Spirit. I had to know that he was OK and over. I had to understand what I saw, how I saw his face. When I got down there honestly there was "no face" to see. That image is burned in my memory as it is so not like you see in the movies.

At this age I was still looking to find out what was going on with what I could see and hear around me. I too remember seeing and talking to this man in the elevator from time to time.

It was years later that by the powers that are out his wife came to find and meet with me for a reading. When she told me he had been gone a long time now and she had married again....and moved on but she wanted to know. She handed me a picture and it all came back to me.....his face.

There is no suffering when death comes the body might seem to react or show that there is fear there but that moment of passing is not suffering.

Yes there are times when a Spirit is Earth Bound and "Ghost" in nature where they are confused at times and not crossed over. This has many layers to why it happens but too they find one's like me to cross them over.

When I lost my Dad I woke and knew he was gone, and I then waited and waited for the phone call to come. It was over an hour that the call came to go to the ER that he was in distress, they were still trying to save him....but he was gone.

When I got my senses to me I went to see the DR from the ER and asked honestly what was the "time of death" not the one on the paper. I wanted to know why they keep trying when death has happened the Soul has left. I then learned that the Dr's did not sense and feel what I could.

Its an amazing process honestly but not one I want to face but I have had an NDE and I have no fear.

Lynn
Old 10-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Newbie ;)

It's a cold feeling a very calm and lifeless feeling.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:06 AM
Listening to people that have gone through it is best!

So I always recommend www.nderf.org
Near death experience research foundation...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Pathfinder
After giving birth to my youngest daughter at home I immediately developed complications and was blue-lighted to hospital. My body then went onto endure the most uncomfortable/painful sensations, nausea, convulsions and freezing body temperature I remember hearing a medic shout ' get the resus trolley now' before every one of my senses cutting off completely. After what may have been a second ? they returned and I was in complete bliss on all levels....the experience was hard to describe it was so so perfect in every way..I felt my soul rising upwards from my life less body and then consciously realised I was about to die if not already. I then had a vision of my baby and elder child and quickly addressed the angels saying I just wanted to be a good Mother to my girls and wasn't ready to die yet.
The next recall I had was waking up, with tubes everywhere, scared but thankful to be alive.After three blood transfusions and a week in hospital I was ready to go home. I was spaced out for a month and didn't feel totally grounded for some time although I managed to get my strength back and carry on being the Mother I have always wanted to be.
I am not afraid of dying now, living is much more challenging but so grateful to be here
Love and light xx
Old 24-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
I'm not sure why I'm so intrigued by this, I think I have had a dream about it. Death has been a massive factor in my life this year. I'm not even sure why I want to know.

I suppose that no one really knows, otherwise they'd be dead?

I think it depends on kind of death your facing, if your facing the Major Heart Attack which is the natural way I want to die is have the Major Heart Attack, it hurts alot but it be over shortly.. Then you won't know nothing no longer cause you will be dead & gone to your eternal Everlasting sleep :)

Same thing if your been shot to death I can immagine this would hurt very badly too but once again depending where you got shot, you probably will die shortly there after, so basically all the ways there is too Die.. I believe in pain & death go together to some degree, even without gunshot or Major heart attack, unless you do something that puts you to sleep ahead of it, your going to feel pain.. But too me I want pain upon death arrival because I want to die the same way I came into this world which is nude, so an on coming heart attack & I feel the symptoms of it, it will be like a warning bell going off to me saying hey dummy, your getting ready die, take your clothes off. That way I can die nude just like I want too.. Anyway yea, it all depends on kind of death your going to die but like I was going to say, no matter what you die will have some kind of pain, just because its your major organs shutting down, that's going to leave you in some kind of discomfort or pain..
Old 26-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
I'm not sure why I'm so intrigued by this, I think I have had a dream about it. Death has been a massive factor in my life this year. I'm not even sure why I want to know.

I suppose that no one really knows, otherwise they'd be dead?
I am not a medium but my experience is that the one's I personally know, who crossed over, are very happy and engaged in interesting and productive activities such as watching over us on this side and offering help wherever they can. My late wife comes around quite often and let's me know she is alive and well! I did not ask her about the actual process of "dying" and I really don't want to know about it. Apparently, dying happens in a very smooth and effortless way even if it looks horrendous to our earthly eyes.