Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Master
Past life Tarot Reading thread

I have been wanting to start a thread on past lives. The theme and focus of this thread is to explore past lives or returning patterns to be resolved. I am a little worried about posting but this could also be potentially good.

Examples. A asks a question,
B does a past life reading in focus to the question, exploring any past lives/ shadow archetypes that stand out, patterns playing out from the past that A needs to learn from and move on

Same as the Tarot practice thread , A asks a question, B answers and asks a question, C answers and asks a question and so on.....

The theme and focus of this thread is exploring past lives/ shadow. I have an Archetype deck by Caroline Miss that can be really helpful in this regards.

How to play:

1) Do a reading for whoever's turn it is (see "next reading for ____" tag) and post in-thread. The choice of deck or spread is entirely up to you.

2) Post your question (anything goes so long as not a third-party question, ie what someone else is thinking/feeling about you).

3) Post feedback after you've received your followup reading.

4) Please write "Next reading for ___[last reader's username here]___" at the bottom of every post to make it easier to keep track of who's turn it is to be read for.

Guidelines

This is not a freebie thread. Please don't post on this thread asking for a reading when you cannot offer reading to another. This is an exchange thread. Please leave feedback for the one who has taken time and effort to read for you.
To prevent misuse of this thread, I encourage members to ignore any 'hey I'm not good at this, but can someone do a reading for me? I really need one' posts. That's not fair play! The correct home for these posts is the Reading Requests forum.

The aim of this thread is to encourage interaction, gather support and improve quality of readings and communication between the community of tarot readers on this forum. Please be considerate for the one you are reading for .
You can use Tarot/ Lenormand/ Kipper/ Oracles for this thread.

Hope this thread lasts lol Let's get this started * feeling nervous *

My question. What existing past life pattern stands out for me right now ?