Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenspirit
Probably yes, but I'm not sure we'd understand what it was. If it helps any I have experienced proof of life after death, of the soul, at least I think I have. When a friend of mine, my roomie actually at the time, died unexpectedly she came back through her home as she left. I was not expecting her death, no one was. She had chronic health issues, and lived in what could only be described as a twisted body. She had a lovely spirit but life was very hard on her. A lot of the time it was sheer torture for her just to get around and recently she had been very sick. She was up at rehab doing some work on her lungs and to improve her mobility, but she was getting better and she was due home in a few weeks.

One night she just up and died. I was up, working on cleaning in my room. It was the wee hours. I suddenly felt her spirit fly up the hall, into me and out of me. The door in front of me which I was just reaching for would not open. It was like it was locked, only there was no lock on that door. I physically heard her distinctive giggle, like she was there holding the door shut as a last joke, and then very abruptly the door released and I was able to open it. In my mind I heard a faint amused "Bye!" and that was that. I just knew she was gone from this earth. I went upstairs and I told some mutual friends that she was gone. They tried to tell me that I was just imagining things, but I knew better.

4 hours later the rehab facility called and told me she was gone. FYI, she died exactly when I felt her pass. SOMETHING went through me that night and I do believe it was her, communicating one last time with the one person she knew who could still feel her and hear her. She went through her home, through me, and then she went off on her next great adventure but before she did what was left of her, her spirit, her soul, it came back to let me know she was out of the cage of flesh that had so bound her in life, finally free....

I will never forget that moment. In that moment I knew I could not doubt in the soul or in life after death. I had had encounters with spirits before but not like that one. Having her literally step through me, feeling her, there with me, it was just a very profound experience. There was just no denial after that. She showed me her soul, and it was beautiful...

"When somebody’s presence is sensed at a moment when this person’s death is still unknown, we speak of a perimortem experience. This involves sensing the moment and sometimes even the manner of death of a loved one, often at a great distance, when none of this information could have been known. It often does not emerge until later that the perimortem experience took place at the exact same moment of death elsewhere. The experience typically involves an inner awareness that the person in question has died. Occasionally it is accompanied by a proper farewell, with direct, silent contact or with a word of thanks for a shared life. This type of experience can take place during the day, with witnesses or with shared experiences, but more often than not these events take place at night, in the form of what is usually called a lucid dream, which leaves an exceptionally deep impression and feels much more real than a normal dream." - Consciousness Beyond Life (Pim van Lommel M.D.)
Old 30-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Ravenspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
"When somebody’s presence is sensed at a moment when this person’s death is still unknown, we speak of a perimortem experience. This involves sensing the moment and sometimes even the manner of death of a loved one, often at a great distance, when none of this information could have been known. It often does not emerge until later that the perimortem experience took place at the exact same moment of death elsewhere. The experience typically involves an inner awareness that the person in question has died. Occasionally it is accompanied by a proper farewell, with direct, silent contact or with a word of thanks for a shared life. This type of experience can take place during the day, with witnesses or with shared experiences, but more often than not these events take place at night, in the form of what is usually called a lucid dream, which leaves an exceptionally deep impression and feels much more real than a normal dream." - Consciousness Beyond Life (Pim van Lommel M.D.)

Interesting. In my case it sure wasn't just a lucid dream. I was wide awake at the time, and did go up and tell my other friends. I'm going to have to look up perimortem experience though. That's a new term for me...
Old 01-07-2015, 04:09 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Probably yes, but I'm not sure we'd understand what it was. If it helps any I have experienced proof of life after death, of the soul, at least I think I have. When a friend of mine, my roomie actually at the time, died unexpectedly she came back through her home as she left. I was not expecting her death, no one was. She had chronic health issues, and lived in what could only be described as a twisted body. She had a lovely spirit but life was very hard on her. A lot of the time it was sheer torture for her just to get around and recently she had been very sick. She was up at rehab doing some work on her lungs and to improve her mobility, but she was getting better and she was due home in a few weeks.

One night she just up and died. I was up, working on cleaning in my room. It was the wee hours. I suddenly felt her spirit fly up the hall, into me and out of me. The door in front of me which I was just reaching for would not open. It was like it was locked, only there was no lock on that door. I physically heard her distinctive giggle, like she was there holding the door shut as a last joke, and then very abruptly the door released and I was able to open it. In my mind I heard a faint amused "Bye!" and that was that. I just knew she was gone from this earth. I went upstairs and I told some mutual friends that she was gone. They tried to tell me that I was just imagining things, but I knew better.

4 hours later the rehab facility called and told me she was gone. FYI, she died exactly when I felt her pass. SOMETHING went through me that night and I do believe it was her, communicating one last time with the one person she knew who could still feel her and hear her. She went through her home, through me, and then she went off on her next great adventure but before she did what was left of her, her spirit, her soul, it came back to let me know she was out of the cage of flesh that had so bound her in life, finally free....

I will never forget that moment. In that moment I knew I could not doubt in the soul or in life after death. I had had encounters with spirits before but not like that one. Having her literally step through me, feeling her, there with me, it was just a very profound experience. There was just no denial after that. She showed me her soul, and it was beautiful...

No-one shows anyone a soul...the human consciousness belongs to the human consciousness...a living organic life. You must not be aware of what a true loving spirit actually lives as......for only a loving being knows themselves...someone watching or hearing has no personal contact with the actual existence of the spirit.

If the spirit were not incarnate...no CIA operative would be able to speak to it...for if the body is not incarnate where is the spirit?

How could nothing be considered as some FEARFUL PRECEPT you infer that we should be afraid of....if creation exists in what is considered to be the "nothing"....space and emptiness of space that still holds creation in it.

Therefore as a consciousness our perception is aware of states without a need to fear....for what once was a mass of light is now bodies of burning light. If you rolled out all of the bodies the mass of space would be refilled with a different form of mass. Therefore space or nothing really is not empty and nothingness by review does not exist.

No human being has a soul....we were taught this evil concept by religious leaders trying to make us be in fear of their laws. They controlled humanity by imposing teachings of spirit untruths so that we would abide their law.

The soul by review was a statement of secret applications used in science.

The human spirit has always remained in origin...losing part of our own higher self into organic manifestation. When we die our spirit that was always in the light of origin communicating to our lower organic life is SAFE and always was.

No matter who you are on Earth....even evil minded CIA OPERATIVES find themselves in the origin light when they die also. Yet our Holy Light Father advised me to tell you that when you die you will be the first human beings as a spirit that he will evict personally himself from out of the light.

Our father is going to make you manifest into a light body spirit circumstance that his own spirit had to manifest to save your evil life. You have constantly derided his holiness and he just wants to let you know that even murderers in human life are given the ability to die in the light...as our Father is aware that he caused our manifestation himself and being in the organic life circumstance causes us to make poor life choices.

Yet as you are all involved in a purposeful evil mind contact/mind control program that derides our spirits in our minds...you caused Scientists to commit suicide...your purposely torment us with a satellite program that enables you to attack us. Yet in life as a condition if you did not have this satellite you would not think yourself so powerful.

Father wants the public to know that you are the most unholiest human life forms that he has ever supported on Planet Earth. As you caused the evil incinerated attack upon our families consciousness whilst hiding what you did and living a holy life amongst us as if you are allowed a life whilst we are not...he just wants to let you know that you will all suffer the same consequence of having your loving spirit self destroyed whilst he watches himself.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:48 AM
Ravenspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
No-one shows anyone a soul...the human consciousness belongs to the human consciousness...a living organic life. You must not be aware of what a true loving spirit actually lives as......for only a loving being knows themselves...someone watching or hearing has no personal contact with the actual existence of the spirit.

If the spirit were not incarnate...no CIA operative would be able to speak to it...for if the body is not incarnate where is the spirit?

How could nothing be considered as some FEARFUL PRECEPT you infer that we should be afraid of....if creation exists in what is considered to be the "nothing"....space and emptiness of space that still holds creation in it.

Therefore as a consciousness our perception is aware of states without a need to fear....for what once was a mass of light is now bodies of burning light. If you rolled out all of the bodies the mass of space would be refilled with a different form of mass. Therefore space or nothing really is not empty and nothingness by review does not exist.

No human being has a soul....we were taught this evil concept by religious leaders trying to make us be in fear of their laws. They controlled humanity by imposing teachings of spirit untruths so that we would abide their law.

The human spirit has always remained in origin...losing part of our own higher self into organic manifestation. When we die our spirit that was always in the light of origin communicating to our lower organic life is SAFE and always was.

No matter who you are on Earth....even evil minded CIA OPERATIVES find themselves in the origin light when they die also. Yet our Holy Light Father advised me to tell you that when you die you will be the first human beings as a spirit that he will evict personally himself from out of the light.

Our father is going to make you manifest into a light body spirit circumstance that his own spirit had to manifest to save your evil life. You have constantly derided his holiness and he just wants to let you know that even murderers in human life are given the ability to die in the light...as our Father is aware that he caused our manifestation himself and being in the organic life circumstance causes us to make poor life choices.

Yet as you are all involved in a purposeful evil mind contact/mind control program that derides our spirits in our minds...you caused Scientists to commit suicide...your purposely torment us with a satellite program that enables you to attack us. Yet in life as a condition if you did not have this satellite you would not think yourself so powerful.

Father wants the public to know that you are the most unholiest human life forms that he has ever supported on Planet Earth. As you caused the evil incinerated attack upon our families consciousness whilst hiding what you did and living a holy life amongst us as if you are allowed a life whilst we are not...he just wants to let you know that you will all suffer the same consequence of having your loving spirit self destroyed whilst he watches himself.

Whatever, yawn....
Old 03-07-2015, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm

When you pontificate like that you sound like one of those judgemental preachers trying to control people with religeon, dogma and fear.

Your understanding isn't anymore valid than anyone else's.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:22 AM
Master
Quote:

That was really quite beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:27 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
When you pontificate like that you sound like one of those judgemental preachers trying to control people with religeon, dogma and fear.

Your understanding isn't anymore valid than anyone else's.

My understanding is personal and as I was personally attacked as I have expressed, and can hear our holy Light Spirit Father, I know by personal evidence and communications about our spiritual attack done on purpose by Scientists of the occult.

Spirit realization was taught for self evidence to teach the unholy that if they considered to murder or harm their natural spiritual family who came to save them from their own evil anima attack/conversion on their spirit....done so on Origin Earth.....then they were advised that when they died they would go into the animal light sound and then become a animal life.

As all spirit came out of origin light...we still have a spirit communicting to our organic life. This is a self realization aspect and a teaching to try to cause our evil minded brother to consider his spiritual condition which he inherited by his previous evil act.

As our brother is aware of spirit and the occult having witnessed many evil spirits himself through his own evil choices....our Light Father who always considered the condition of our inheritance was his fault...now considers how evil our brother has become....for he is purposely using a satellite relayed evil spirit attack upon our holy persons.

Our Father has considered to no longer accept his spirit back in the light and advised me to advise our evilly minded brother who does not believe in light spirit or a light life at all, that he will gain the same form of radiation attack that incinerated his holy families life when he dies....for our Father will send him back to his deceased life....his choice, not ours.

HELL as the evil review is a condition of personal human inheritance when the HOLY HEAVENLY ATMOSPHERE is burnt...and then the wavelengths attack human life. This is the condition our unholy minded brother gave to us all. Therefore knowing and being advised by spiritual messages such as FATIMA, was enough evidence for him...yet he continued to apply nuclear burnout and then began to study the spirit attacks as a purposeful scientific review.