Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-03-2011, 03:39 AM
Iskandar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
heheee....watch what you wish for...

confirmation is worth it ;)
Old 22-03-2011, 04:05 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oak2004
I'm wild again, beguiled again
A simpering, whimpering child again
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered am I

I couldn't sleep, and wouldn't sleep
When love came and told me I shouldn't sleep

Lost my heart, but what of it?
He is cold, I agree
He can laugh, but what of it?
Although the laugh's on me

I'll sing to him, each spring to him
And long for the days when I'll cling to him

If forget.
Either davy crockett or the supremes

Nice! I love this one
Old 22-03-2011, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit72
If your were to be killed suddenly, and you were yanked out your body so quick your head was still spinning, and you missed the big bright light and were lost in the dark... What would you do, and no lighting a match or creating any kind of light source is not allowed

I would hang on a minute. Some bright being would find me, I am certain.

Xan

Old 22-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Felynx

Hah, I dont have the luxury of having fate not take its course. I pretty much know everything thats coming ahead of me for about 200 years. Woot.
Old 22-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Sangress

Quote:
If your were to be killed suddenly, and you were yanked out your body so quick your head was still spinning, and you missed the big bright light and were lost in the dark... What would you do, and no lighting a match or creating any kind of light source is not allowed

I'd probably have a complaint about whoever/whatever killed me without my permission and make a pact with myself to best them in the next life, then completely forget about it due to the numerous distractions that occur next.

Then I'd grin manically and become part of the darkness to ensnare anyone who also falls into it (and anyone else I can find on the side) and once I'm tired of being terrible and sadistic, then I'd go roaming to other places that I shouldn't go just for the sheer danger and newness and joy of it.

So in short: I'll do whatever the heck I want because no one is there to say otherwise are they? :p

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 22-03-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Old 23-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Hah, I dont have the luxury of having fate not take its course. I pretty much know everything thats coming ahead of me for about 200 years. Woot.

How do you know? I'm confused.

An answer to the OP: I would be really scared and hope some light being would come for me!
Old 23-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Felynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
How do you know? I'm confused.

An answer to the OP: I would be really scared and hope some light being would come for me!

Sometimes life is a set path where very many things have to go as planned or a lot of things get ruined. I have very important work to do, thus, I need to know what lays ahead of me to prepare for it.

Revell in the fact that you can do with your life what you wish.
Old 23-03-2011, 11:37 AM
spirit72

Ha ha ha I like it nightowl... Mmmmmm I guess much fun could be had with that one, the mind boggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
make the best of it...go find some skeptics and scare the bejeezes out of them for a good laugh...
Old 23-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Master
Why can't you light a match? The only limit was left behind with the grey matter