Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Knower

Personal Inquiries About Angels/Guides

In the past I've experienced troubling times and I felt forced to deal with these issues all alone. I thought it was a time I was meant to learn to communicate with my guides, and I actually communicated with them very well. For the most part, I could feel their presence on my skin. I'd feel them touch me when responding to my thoughts and emotions. Sometimes this irritated me and there were multiple times I fiercely scorned them, verbalizing my contempt for them graphically. I've written poems about murdering angels and I've idolized those 'fallen from grace'... yet I always seem to have someone in my presence. There are other times I think I can hear them. It sounds like buzzing, or a screech, or a whisper, but it is never tangible. Usually when I hear something I believe to be "otherworldy", I tell it to go away. Also more rarely, though frequent of late, I will see glimpses of shadows that seem to "point me in the right direction".

Right now I'm in a huge mess, spiritually. I've gone through the dark night of the soul and now I'm recovering; but I feel like I've been torn apart in the process and I am having a lot of trouble collecting myself. Honestly I'm quite worried about this recollection, as there are positive traits that I wish to abandon, such as a desire for Unity. I cling to certain negative traits too. I don't even care for the company of people anymore. In fact, I rather despise any form of human contact whether it be physical or social. I've always been that way.

Anyways, something has dramatically changed about my guides. It is hard to describe. For one, they do not obey me when I tell them to leave. In fact, they pester me even more when I get mad at them, and sometimes they go so far as to cause me physical discomfort. I don't even consider what their message might be anymore. I simply don't care. But they don't care that I don't care. They bother me anyways. I've dabbled in the occult to ward them off, but that only works temporarily and I don't want to do that stuff for the rest of my life. Though it works well at the time. I own a lot of crystals and I always carry at least one with me. Usually ruby or sapphire. I wonder if this is why they plague me? I've always been intuitive. I met a lady who told me I'm supposed to be a healer in this incarnation because my aura is predominantly light green with flecks of purple and gold. I've seen the light green and purple in my aura, but never has my sight been developed enough to see an gold. I've been seeing lots of purple flare up around my head in the mirror lately.

Here are my questions I need answered. Hopefully what I've typed is enough information for someone to help me out. If you wish to know anything more, ask anything and I'll answer honestly. I NEVER ask ANYONE for help as I hate even talking to people so I hope this is worth it. If not, oh well. I'll go my own way.

Am I doing something wrong by ignoring clear messages from my guides?

Can I permanently shift to state that I do not even perceive messages from my guides?

Does this all seem completely unbelievable and totally insane?

Have I screwed up my relationship with my guides by being so rude to them in the past; if so, is it possible to rekindle this relationship?

Is it possible that I have attracted something more negative than positive in my dark times?

Sorry if this is a weird topic. I haven't sleep for over 20 hours and I'm super tired. It probably is really weird, but nothing yet everything is odd to me.

Maybe I just needed to type this out to fall asleep, lol.

Last edited by l o t u s : 17-02-2015 at 01:17 PM.
Old 17-02-2015, 11:52 AM
Ascender
It is possible you have attracted negative, but you can never screw the relationship with your guides. They understand what you are going through and are always there to help.
Old 17-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaraq18
It is possible you have attracted negative, but you can never screw the relationship with your guides. They understand what you are going through and are always there to help.
I hope you are right.

So do you think it's possible my guides are being silent because I don't want to communicate now, and it's something negative that is bothering me so much?
Old 17-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
For one, they do not obey me when I tell them to leave. In fact, they pester me even more when I get mad at them, and sometimes they go so far as to cause me physical discomfort. I don't even consider what their message might be anymore. I simply don't care. But they don't care that I don't care. They bother me anyways. I've dabbled in the occult to ward them off, but that only works temporarily
Good spiritual guides and family guides would obey you instantly. Nasty entities intent on screwing up your life enjoy watching you suffer. This is why they never leave when you request them to.

Dabbling in the occult just re-paints 'Hit Me' on your forehead again.

It works temporarily because that is what they want you to do. Then just like drug addicts, they will come back and pester you more. Its a slow slippery slimy slope to walk as they keep coming back to tempt you into more occult acts.

The only way out to safety is to pray to Jesus Christ who will banish them out of your life instantly.

Its your choice, Jesus Christ or screwed. And as they also read this posting they are going to get really peeved off because its true. So don't be surprised if thoughts (suggestions) of hatred pop into your mind.
Old 17-02-2015, 02:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Good spiritual guides and family guides would obey you instantly. Nasty entities intent on screwing up your life enjoy watching you suffer. This is why they never leave when you request them to.

Dabbling in the occult just re-paints 'Hit Me' on your forehead again.

It works temporarily because that is what they want you to do. Then just like drug addicts, they will come back and pester you more. Its a slow slippery slimy slope to walk as they keep coming back to tempt you into more occult acts.

The only way out to safety is to pray to Jesus Christ who will banish them out of your life instantly.

Its your choice, Jesus Christ or screwed. And as they also read this posting they are going to get really peeved off because its true. So don't be surprised if thoughts (suggestions) of hatred pop into your mind.
But like anything you can protect against things.
"Light will always prevail over Dark to see this happen, next time you enter a dark room, Simpy turn the light on."
Old 17-02-2015, 04:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by l o t u s
Anyways, something has dramatically changed about my guides. It is hard to describe. For one, they do not obey me when I tell them to leave. In fact, they pester me even more when I get mad at them, and sometimes they go so far as to cause me physical discomfort.

These aren't guides, these are entities attached to you. I had the same problem too before I saw a healer who removed them for me.

Work on raising your vibration and purging yourself of your negative thoughts and feelings. This will help a lot.
Old 17-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Here are my questions I need answered. Hopefully what I've typed is enough information for someone to help me out. If you wish to know anything more, ask anything and I'll answer honestly. I NEVER ask ANYONE for help as I hate even talking to people so I hope this is worth it. If not, oh well. I'll go my own way.

Am I doing something wrong by ignoring clear messages from my guides?

Nothing you do is ever wrong. A hard concept to appreciate because we do not intellectually understand unconditional love and the energy work we do as humans.

Clear messages are Always your choice to ignore or embrace. It is up to you to examine the content and decide what to do with the information. When you see life as an adventure for self discovery you may be inclined to follow guidance instead of fear based concerns for your well being. If you can learn to trust your intuition on these matters you will be fine.

Quote:
Can I permanently shift to state that I do not even perceive messages from my guides?

Does this all seem completely unbelievable and totally insane?

Most likely not. You seem to be too evolved to become a living zombie.

No not really.

Quote:
Have I screwed up my relationship with my guides by being so rude to them in the past; if so, is it possible to rekindle this relationship?

We all resist change and react poorly at times. Have compassion for self and allow things to be rekindled.

Quote:
Is it possible that I have attracted something more negative than positive in my dark times?

Yes because All That Is resides within you.

Quote:
Sorry if this is a weird topic. I haven't sleep for over 20 hours and I'm super tired. It probably is really weird, but nothing yet everything is odd to me.

Maybe I just needed to type this out to fall asleep, lol.

I hope that my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-02-2015, 04:54 PM
Suspended
Look at what is going on in real life. That may be causing this. Also get a medical check up for depression.
Old 19-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Knower

Thanks everybody!

Your responses have helped me to remember what is REALLY going on here. These "dark entities" are really just my own dark thoughts and feelings. It is the garbage I refuse to throw away. I've become as a hoarder of emotional baggage and I'm being pestered because I am the one who won't let go.

This has been very clarifying! Thank you very much!
Old 20-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Pathfinder
Smile

Quote:
In the past I've experienced troubling times and I felt forced to deal with these issues all alone. ...

Hi lotus

I have been exploring this subject and living it for a very long time and here are my suggestions.

First of all my friend you have to understand that there are all kind of guides and not all of them are good spirits. There are bad ones as well as good ones and spirits are everywhere around us. You can't stop spirits being around you, but what you can do is attract good ones in your life and repel bad ones. It would be impossible to repel all of them because they are the one guiding the human kind and the entire universe on all levels.

Bad spirits are attracted when you do, say and think negatively to others and to yourself. Good ones are attracted whey you do say and think positively.

Some spirits are more advanced than others. Super advanced good spirits are MUCH MUCH more powerful than bad ones but we as people do not do enough to attract them into our lives.

If you pray to God and great teachers like Buddha, Jesus Christ, Buddha Quan Yin, other Buddhas and Bodhisattvas and other great beings like archangels, saints and so on, they will help you, heal you and guide you into better life but must be willing to change yourself. Because if you do not willingly change yourself they will not help you as much because they don't want to be wasting their time on someone that is not listening. Nobody is expecting you to be perfect and not to make mistakes but you must have the will to change and you must show that.

Start praying or meditating and showing that you care and that you want to be a better person and servant of the divine and start doing something good every day to people without any personal interest at least for ten minutes, especially to people that need it the most and trust me little by little and more and more miracles will start to happen in your life.

More you try and more you help more you will be helped! Show that you are serious and they will take you seriously and start helping you in so many incredible ways that you will not be able to believe. You will be guided through your intuition and as you progress your intuition will become better and you will be guided more and more.

Great prayer is The Lord's Prayer. It will help you to change if you pray regularly. It is incredibly powerful and so simple!
Great meditation is Twin hearts meditation. It cleanses and energies, heals on all levels and at the same time fills you with incredible amount of love and divine blessings. You can find it for free online.

Wish you all the best!

Oh yes I forgot this. Stop wearing crystals if you do not know how to cleanse them! They can be harmful physically and psyhologically as much as they can be beneficial if you do not know how to utilize them!