Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Ascender
3 days ago i cleared my mind and asked to speak to my guide and then asked his name, he answered Darthid (I think that is how you spell it maybe not) Then i forgot what it was and tried today and got the same name (the name i forgot). Does this sound right and i haven't just thought of a name? It feels that i received an answer and it wasn't me but what a weird name.
Old 14-02-2015, 04:18 PM
Master
Hi,

It sounds right to me. The stranger the name sounds the better for some of us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

It sounds right to me. The stranger the name sounds the better for some of us.

John
what could Darthid mean it sounds negative.
Old 14-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaraq18
what could Darthid mean it sounds negative.

Hello.

Perception is everything. I suspect that your intellect is resisting the advancement of your intuition and encouraging these types of observations.

Your focus should be on the content of your guidance, how it feels to you, and not the meaning of a name. This distraction seems to be working effectively.

Your guide will have a hard time helping you if you persist with this thinking, as I see it naturally.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello.

Perception is everything. I suspect that your intellect is resisting the advancement of your intuition and encouraging these types of observations.

Your focus should be on the content of your guidance, how it feels to you, and not the meaning of a name. This distraction seems to be working effectively.

Your guide will have a hard time helping you if you persist with this thinking, as I see it naturally.

John
Ok I will meditate on it and rid my doubt thanks for your feedback John, take good care. Namaste.
Old 14-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Hi vitty,
Yes, I think John was spot on, that last post of his.
:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi vitty,
Yes, I think John was spot on, that last post of his.
:)
Like I said I will meditate on it.
Old 16-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaraq18
What do I do to contact my spirit guide and communicate with them?
Do you have any tips for what I will have to do?

I'm trying to find my spirit guides too. Sometimes I hear a lady. I believe its a girl or maybe 2. The visions are a little hazy. But I can't summon them at will, or do any form of you-know-what-they-show-on-tv stuff.
Old 16-02-2015, 05:30 PM
Guide
This might help:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=51280
Old 16-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Master

you do not find them. they find you. a guide is like when you go on vacation and someone from the area will show you around. well a spirit guide is like that too. they know about something you are wondering about and they come to help. so all you have to do is wonder about something. do not ask. wonder about it. play with different ideas about it. work different scenes in your mind. things will start to happen.

kk