Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 22-06-2012, 10:00 AM
WiseMaster

Color Died 3 times as a baby

hey according to my parents, shortly after my birth i died and had to be revived 3 times.

now obviously i dont remember that experience but now later on in life i do feel i have a strong connection to god. i have higher-functioning aspergers, and i believe theres is some sort of a connection with all autism/aspergers people to god.

apparently oxygen deprivation at birth may cause autism/aspergers which is interesting. ive heard that when you are dying, the brain releases huge amounts of DMT which is a serotonin agonist. So when i was born i was getting a huge amount a DMT (serotonin) pumped into my brain. interesting eh?

anyone else on here with autism/aspergers?
Old 22-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Administrator
I have got neither asperges or autism, but i have have worked with adults with them, my friends son had got asperges but as he gets older he shows signs more of autism, he was knocked down at the age of 6 my friend said thats when she noticed that he was different, i saw him at 18 months old and told my friend that i was sure he had signs of autism,
he was diagnosed at the age of 7 , hes 24 now hes loosing the ability to speak, he cant be left on his own he doesnt recognise danger, but ive never before heard that pplwith autism are closer to god,

Namaste
Old 23-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Trieah

Don't know about autism or aspergers, but I've heard that some people who are diagnosed with schizophrenia may actually be more in tuned with the spirit realm.
Old 23-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Don't know about autism or aspergers, but I've heard that some people who are diagnosed with schizophrenia may actually be more in tuned with the spirit realm.
Well for some, hearing voices in their head tends to be a clear sign.. of a skill in clairaudience, the sad thing is they never reconginize this and allow it to continue, which drives them mad (who wouldn't go crazy if you heard things constantly All the time and you thought it was all You or Something else but you you didn't know what it was? :P) I think I would, but most ppl think I'm a bit out there as it is, and I know that the voices in My head are other spirits and me conversing with them telepathically.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 23-06-2012, 01:54 AM
Master
I don't know about 'closer to God', but I met a woman who has residential schools for austic children in India, especially developed to accomodate their ultra sensitivity and awareness.

Xan

Old 23-06-2012, 02:23 AM
WiseMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah

i also have just recently gone through a psychosis (schizophrenia)
Old 19-07-2012, 08:17 AM
sunny shine

I heard about such an experience in one of our local channels about past life episode, this woman was taken to graveyard thrice when she was just 90 days old, she too is very spiritually inclined.........
Old 25-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Pathfinder

I've schizoaffective disorder (schizophrenia and bipolar) and the experience of hearing voices and hallucinating has nothing to do with psychic phenomena. The trickiest part of suffering from psychosis when you're in to channeling is telling the difference between the voices and the being(s) whom you channel.

However the being whom I channel says that people with disabilities have a higher vibration or something, I'm not sure what a higher vibration is though.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:37 AM
wildflower57

I have a cousin who has aspergers and a friend. Neither are interested in the spiritual realm that much. They're both very scientific.
I've had some near death experiences, and one when I was 8 was really serious and I almost died. I'm not sure if it was before or after that that I started seeing ghosts. I've felt like I was tripping my entire life, so when I heard of DMT for the first time it was like an epipany, I knew that it had taken an effect on my life.

I feel a strong connection with a higher power. I've questioned whether it was my head injuries or the presence of my dad's spirit at a young age that did it.
Honestly I feel like all these doctors try to diagnose us with this or that, but they're all so "normal". Sure some people really do need the medication, others just need a friend.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Nightshade

Yea I have autism (aspergers) too, and I've never "felt" any connection to a god. I do not believe in a god - I'm atheistic. However that does not mean I completely ignore spirituality. I think that neither science nor spirituality can give us all the answers - but maybe they are two sides of the same coin? Life, the universe and everything is simply too complex for us humans to comprehend - which is why we try and expain it with spirituality and science.

On the contrary to your statement, I guess I've felt "neglected" or "misplaced" by the universe - never connected to it. I feel that I do not belong here, that I've gone back a step or something, to a world that does not share my idealistic beliefs in freedom, curiosity, non-violence and love. I don't feel a spiritual connection to anyone - not even my parents. Even when I'm in a situation surrounded by people who appreciate my company, I feel like the fifth wheel on the wagon. The feeling of not belonging "here" is strong in me.

If you ask me, organized religion is one of the reasons earth is such a hell hole: the other reasons being man's craving for might and possesions. Spirituality can obviously be a good thing, but I believe it HAS to be individual and not an organized thing. People need to walk their paths themselves in order to discover the truths about themselves. No one can tell them what their goals are, who they are and what they should do. I believe that ppl need to communicate about spirituality ofc, but aligning with any of the big world religions I consider a... don't get offended, but I consider it a weakness - a blind sense of accepting what other people tell you to do (or what books tell you). A strong person for me is an individual who is constantly searching for the truth - an individual who is never satisfied about the answers (s)he get but instead always has another question. You seldom see that kind of individuals in say, your everyday sunday church.

In regards to your birth -stuff: I do not believe in the oxygen depravation -theory. To me it's just as nonsensical as this chid-vaccine -theory that floated around a few years ago (the one which turned out to be completely bogus).

Oxygen depravation kills brain cells - people with autism does not have less brain cells: we have slightly different neural-networks, which is why we see the world and treat the world differently. Having autism is like being from a paralell universe - that's how I try and explain it to the few people who actually dare to ask questions about my handicap (which aren't many btw).

EDIT: Also, did you know that DMT is called "the spirit molecule"??? Imo it's THE most interesting hallucinogen on the planet. Terrence McKenna tried it a bunch of times and talked a lot about his visions. You should look him up if you are curious.