Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 10-01-2012, 07:36 PM
merrie

Wearing Watches

I have never been able to wear a watch because it would stop on me.
I've read that people who have had Near Death Experiences cause watches to stop?

Can anyone relate to this experience?

Merrie
Old 30-01-2012, 06:48 AM
AwakeningIndigo

I also have watch troubles, but no nde. I experienced repeated physical/emotional trauma as a child and often *thought* I was going to be killed but no real near death experience. I would also like to know more about this strange predicament!
Old 11-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Ambermay

Well, I don't use watches just because I don't like them on my hand.
No, never had an NDE or such, but still I hate watches.
My only watch rests in my drawer forever.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Master
My brother, Tommy, could not wear watches because they would slow down or speed up or stop altogether. He was killed in a car accident when he was 18 and I was almost 14 at the time.

I can't wear watches because the nickel plating on the back makes painful rash on my wrist.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Master

I have a bunch of watches. But I haven't worn one since I was 18. Just don't like to. I used to carry one in my pocket until I got my first cell phone.
Old 18-03-2012, 01:19 PM
NekoTheCat

i sometimes feel like my watch is slowing down, not sure it ever stopped, as it has a battery.

i didnt have any NDE, but im sure as hell i dont want to die anytime soon: my work here is not done yet :P
Old 22-03-2012, 02:43 AM
dmhorn

Yes, it is common for NDE's to cause their watches to stop. I gave up wearing them years ago because of it! This has to do with our energy, something we take back with us as a result of our NDE. We tend to affect other things around us as well. I have issues with my radio turning itself on, and alarms going off around me. I have gotten so used to it, its just an annoyance lol.
Old 22-03-2012, 02:53 AM
earthprowler

my mom always had a problem wearing them, i don't know how many batteries she went through over the years, they just died on her. not sure about any nde of any kind. i could never wear them of any kind either. no matter how high priced or digital or clock, they would change time on their own eventually so i just stopped wearing them.
Old 14-04-2012, 05:07 AM
ripcliffb

Hello, I have never been able to wear a watch without it breaking, stopping, hands fall off, etc. I did actually die 10/09 and was brought back by paramedics after 6 shocks...but I still can ruin a watch and now I ruin cell phones!
Old 14-04-2012, 07:24 AM
Master
I honestly doubt whether you are wearing a watch or not has any effect what so over on NDE's/OOBE's/Astral Projection, or vica versa. Just because you are or are not wearing a watch does not mean there is not a watch say on your microwave, on your dashboard, or on your computer, on your cell phone in your pocket. You see there are clocks all around us always keeping track of the illusion time that remain unaffected. Time is that indeed an illusion in the physical dimension.

When you have an NDE/OOBE your consciousness is inside one of your subtle bodies. From my research I have found in most NDE's/OOBE's the person' consciousness is indeed inside of their etheric body. This body you are only permitted to travel several feet away from your body if you are able to completely free yourself from your physical body. This is why most people during an NDE see their physical body from a third person perspective but are no more than a few feet away from their bodies. Typically they get scared and for one reason or another they return to their bodies.

Astral Projection on the other hand is similar but different in the aspect that to have an astral projection one's consciousness must be inside of their astral body. This is the subtle body that allows to travel much further from our bodies than the etheric. With all that said when you are inside of your etheric body and have left your physical body your consciousness is no longer inside of the physical dimension. You are inside of what is known as the RTZ (Real Time Zone) this is a spirit type of dimension that overlaps the physical dimension. In all spirit dimensions time does not pass the same way the illusion of time passes in the physical world. Time and space are not the same matter in the spirit worlds. So therefore you could leave your body and watch your physical body inside of the RTZ for hours, return to your body and find that only minutes have passed. Whether you were wearing a watch on your wrist or not has no effect and if it was to have an effect it would not because of the illusion of time. It would be because the metal in the watch is creating a magnetic pull on your subtle bodies making it impossible to leave your physical body behind.