Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-10-2011, 11:49 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

I am inclined to suggest telepathic healing sessions for you.
May I ask if that idea is appealing?

Thanks,
John

my mind keeps coming back to these words of yours.

i have to apply it to myself.

"healing".

well, what's the flood of tears inside? what's the VOICE, the CALL on the inside... these SOUNDS that i feel?

am I LABORING AND I'M GONNA GIVE SOME SORT OF BIRTH?

is HEALING really what's happening or what i need to do?

i really do suffer, a LOT.

my words tend to show that: extreme. massive. HEAVY. NEGATIVE. "condemned". they aren't just "choice" words ... its my REAL reality. internally and even in the daily life.

i'm a life-long sufferer, since i was child. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE.

but i have to ask ... healing? i don't know. i just don't know. i sometimes think i'm preparing for DEATH, not healing.

i guess i'll just continue to "work it out", to LABOR, until whatever comes ab-out, comes ab-out.

thank you to everyone for your replies. i am conscientious of the fact that my energy DOES come through in my writing and that people CAN perceive *something* about me. it's not my intention to "rant", as one person suggested. i EXPOUND.